Màu nền
Font chữ
Font size
Chiều cao dòng

~❤️~

Roman snapped awake panicked. He looked around the little room he was in and then over in the corner seeing Virgil playing with his sleeve.

"Nightmare?" Virgil asked. "You were thrashing around a lot over there I just didn't want to wake you in case you threw a punch."

"You we're going to wake me when he came back though so I don't see the...you weren't even going to wake me were you?" Roman sassed as he sat up. Virgil shrugged.

"I mean obviously not." Virgil gestured at the chains on Roman's wrist. "He has you chained to a fucking wall by your wrist. If that monster came back in here? I'd let him take me in a fucking heart beat." Roman looked down.

"But if he did, he'd hurt you." Virgil walked over and sat besides Roman.

"You are worried about Remus aren't you?" Virgil asked. Roman nodded. "I'm worried about everyone as well, listen to me? Okay. We will find a way to get back to them. He won't hurt us. He's probably just trying to play mind games with us." Roman looked up at the handcuffs attaching him to the wall and then looked back at Virgil.

"He chained me to a fucking wall and threatened to rape me." Roman looked over at the little tv in the corner of the room and then away. "And after what he did to Logan? I don't know if I shouldn't take that serious..."

"Whyd you look..." Virgil stood and walked over to the tv.

"NO!" Roman shook his head and closed his eyes. "God just don't...don't turn that on..." Virgil took the little remote and turned it on to reveal a video of Roman and he dropped the remote.

"Oh my god!" He looked over and Roman who looked down at his feet tears in his eyes as the video started to play. "Roman..." Roman looked up.

"Please don't hate me..." he flinched when Virgil ran over to his side and hugged him, covering his ears because he lost the remote somewhere on the floor.

"I've got you. Just keep them covered I'll let you know when the video stops." Roman nodded and let Virgil hold him. He felt something wet in his hair and knew that Virgil was crying. A little while later the video finally stopped and Virgil pulled away. He reached over and wiped Roman's face of tears. "I'm sorry I should have listened when you told me not to turn the tv on..."

"I should have known he would find a way to make it play on that tv as well as the one out there..." Roman mumbled.

"Roman..."

"Please...don't hate me please..." Roman was shaking into Virgil's arms. "Please don't hate me..."

"I don't." Virgil wiped the tears from Roman's face. "I don't hate you. And I swear, nobody else will either."

"You can't speak for everyone else!" Roman hissed, "I-if they see that then they definitely will!"

"Roman..." Virgil sighed. "Do you think I hate Logan?"

"No?" He pulled away from Virgil in confusion.

"Exactly, so why would I hate you? I mean do you hate me after you found out my secret?"

"No." Roman shook his head.

"Again, I say stop thinking anyone will." Virgil looked at the chains annoyed. "I wish I could get you down from there to give you a proper fucking hug."

"Do you know—"

"Roman, the only other person who knew about my situation was Patton." Virgil sighed. "So yes, I knew about his situation as well."

"We all need to talk about all of this when we get out of here." Roman bit his lip. "Especially Logan."

"What did...." Virgil groaned. "I'm almost afraid to ask...what's his secret?"

"He's being raped by his landlord." Virgils eyes widened.

"What!?" Roman nodded.

"He didn't want us to see him different I guess? Which is why he's-hes not so affected by Janus..."

"When I see him again I'm slapping him." Virgil laughed out. "That fucking idiot should have told someone!" Tears filled Virgil's eyes.

"Uh, says you?" Roman scoffed.

"I'm just saying!" Virgil sighed. "All my dad ever did was hit me, and yes I should have spoken up about it but I chose not to. He was-he was fucking raped and he didn't say anything?!"

"Neither did I." Roman looked up sadly. "Sometimes it's hard to speak up about it. Even to your best friends."

"Fuck..." Virgil leaned against the wall. "What the hell are we going to do?"

"Right now? We can't do shit." Roman shook his head. "We just have to wait."

Bạn đang đọc truyện trên: Truyen2U.Pro