[8]

Màu nền
Font chữ
Font size
Chiều cao dòng

(There is no way this will finish by chapter 15....anyway, it is the next day.)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~❂~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

My Pov:

It was a normal morning in the Desire house. Jeong-Ja and Daehyun are verbally arguing. Yubin was glaring at Jeong-Ja. Jiwon and Sungmin could feel their stress rising higher than it already was. Yamada was bugging Min Sung to slide him some food and was successful.

The only things that were different are that Seonghwa is helping Min Sung in the kitchen and Giwon was talking to Yeosang. Seonghwa was enjoying what he was doing, but Yeosang was bored. Giwon kept talking about pranks and other random stuff that he didn't want to hear about. The only reason he didn't walk away was because he found it cute how excited Giwon seemed talking about these things. Not that he would admit that out loud. 

Yeosang nods and hums occasionally to what Giwon is saying. 

Meanwhile on the outside, the six members in the ATEEZ pack were waiting for the four people to leave the house.

"Okay, so you guys get what the plan is right?" Jongho asks and Hongjoong sighs.

"I don't see why I have to distract that guy that took Seonghwa and Yeosang." Hongjoong says.

"You have a past with him now and he will chase after you if you taunt him or just show your face then step on the territory. I am sure you will be able to outrun him again. Plus, it is kind of your fault we are in this situation." Jongho says and frowns.

Hongjoong sighs again then slowly nods. 

As soon as Yubin and Daehyun left to hunt, San and Yunho followed them when the duo got out of their pack lines.

Mingi looks at Hongjoong and sighs. "Be careful." Mingi says not feeling too good about this plan.

"I will be fine as long as those fireballs don't hit me and I don't get caught." Hongjoong says and shoos the other three werewolves away. 

Wooyoung glances back at Hongjoong then sighs. He looks forward as they sneak to the back of the house. "Shouldn't we wait for the other alpha and beta to leave before sneaking inside?" Wooyoung asks.

"We don't even know if they will leave and I am sure...wait how do you know there is another alpha and beta in there...wait that was a stupid question. That is like asking how we know their powers yet don't know their names." Mingi says and Jongho face palms.

"I should have sent you with San instead, but it is too late to fix that....shhh." Jongho says when the backdoor opens.

Wooyoung and Mingi look and are glad that they weren't in the territory, so it wasn't like they could get in trouble for being there. 

Sungmin and Jiwon walk out of the house. Jiwon looks over at where Jongho, Wooyoung, and Mingi are then hums. He looks away and walks away. Sungmin was also looking over there, but he doesn't know away. 

Instead, he snickers and teleports to where Jiwon is. He follows him, but they don't go too far. They just go out of sight for the three werewolves.

Jongho and Wooyoung want to wait a bit, but Mingi starts walking and ignores Jongho's and Wooyoung's attempts to tell him to wait. 

Jongho and Wooyoung look at each other and Wooyoung says, "We should have done Hongjoong's plan..." 

Jongho sighs and nods. They stand up and reluctantly follow Mingi. The only thing playing in there mind is 'one wrong move and this plan will fail apart.' 

They sighs and know that Mingi's impatience might have cost them.

Meanwhile somehow Yunho and San lose Daehyun and Yubin. They blame each other, but it was both of their faults. They both stopped at the same time to look away at something. 

"I think we should split up and look for them." Yunho suggest.

"If you want to get lost and caught then sure." San says sarcastically.

Unfortunately for him, that sarcasm files right over Yunho's  head. "Okay, see you later at that house." Yunho says and walks away. 

San stared at him for a second in disbelief then shakes his head. 

He was going to follow Yunho, but someone grabs him and puts their hand over his mouth to prevent him from screaming.

Meanwhile, Yeosang looks at the open backdoor then at Seonghwa. He looks at the two distracted omegas then decides this is the perfect movement to escape, so that is what he does. 

He grabs Seonghwa's hand then pulls him toward the door and they walk out of it. 

Yeosang stop walking and pulling Seonghwa when he sees Wooyoung, Jongho, and Mingi. 

Of course, this stop is only temporary because he doesn't want to get himself or Seonghwa caught. 

He starts running and motions for the other three to follow him. "Come on, we have to hurry up. Those two that just left didn't go too far. I am sure they are watching us right now and omgeas of those omegas will use his power against us if we don't hurry up. I don't even know why we are trying to run away from someone who has time control and teleportation. Oh come on. I don't wanna stay here." Yeosang says and ends up whining when Sungmin teleports in front of them.

Seonghwa chuckles at Yeosang's whining and rubs his hand through Yeosang's hair. Yeosang only whines more then sighs. 

Neither Jongho, Wooyoung, or Mingi had followed Yeosang or Seonghwa. Mingi is too in awe right now to move, but Jongho and Wooyoung aren't.

Jongho and Wooyoung slowly back away from them because Sungmin is too distracted by Yeosang and Seonghwa to notice if they left, but Jiwon wasn't. 

Jiwon sighs and pauses time. He pushes everyone inside and closes the door then unpaused time. 

Jongho and Wooyoung ended up taking a step back then falling to sit down on the couch. They look around confusedly then sigh. Yeosang shrugs and sits down next to Jongho after he lets go of Seonghwa's arm.

"Eh it was worth a try." Yeosang says and sighs.

"....you should have waited Mingi." Jongho says and sighs as well. 

Mingi shrugs and sighs.

Meanwhile with Hongjoong, he was running away from Jeong-Ja, but he saw something well someone that made him turn around then run toward Jeong-Ja. Jeong-Ja stops running when he sees this and watches Hongjoong run past him with fear in his eyes.

He looks around and wonders what the omega saw that made him so scared. 

He follows Hongjoong and just watches the omega run back to where he was running away from. 

He stops when Giwon caught him then looks away.

Of course, Hongjoong started clawing at Giwon and resisting him. Giwon didn't know what to do, so he dragged the omega inside. 

The first thing he sees when he gets into the living room is a bored Jiwon, a lecturing Sungmin, Yeosang and Seonghwa whispering about something, and three unfamiliar faces.

He was going to look for Min Sung, but Hongjoong finally got out of Giwon's  grip on him and heads straight to Mingi. 

Mingi looks at Giwon then at Hongjoong. He has a feeling that he knows who Hongjoong saw and that can't be good. Mingi looks at the door and hopes Yunho didn't see who Hongjoong saw.

Meanwhile, it was all fun and games for Yunho until he saw the person Hongjoong did. He walks away and tries to run before they saw him, but they already did.

Yunho was able to outrun them and leave them at the spot where they would later see Hongjoong. He thought that he might as well go to the spot where he was supposed to met San. 

He starts walking then realizes he is lost. He sighs and was just about to try and find the cave they were staying at until he saw one of the werewolves he was supposed to distract.

Of course, it is Daehyun. Daehyun looks at Yunho then sighs. "You know you and your friends aren't the best spies." He says.

Yunho doesn't get what Daehyun meant and was going to ask him, but he pass out before he got. 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~❂~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

(I think that is good for now. I am just going to try to make this finish before or on my birthday. That is my goal. My birthday is towards the end of the month on a Thursday.) 

Bạn đang đọc truyện trên: Truyen2U.Pro