Màu nền
Font chữ
Font size
Chiều cao dòng

I have been wandering all around the building for God knows how long yet I could not spot his place. He had recently shifted to a new flat for again, God knows what reason. I wasn't too happy about it because he was closer to my home before and now he had moved farther away from me. But it was his life, his rules. Who was I to interfere?  

409, 409, 409...........

I kept mumbling his flat number as if memorizing an answer for a test. 
Suddenly I felt a pair of strong and familiar hand wrap around my waist pulling me backwards.
"Jimin" I said turning back but froze when I saw him in a bathrobe. His wet hair falling on his face and covering his eyes. Aah! What a heavenly and soothing site! A site I might never get bored of.
I gulped as he pulled me inside a flat with 409 engraved in gold on the door and rammed the door in a hurry.
He pinned me to the wall and looked at me with the dominant look that made me almost cum in my panties. He was towering over me and suddenly lowered his face to my neck.
"I missed you buddy" he said, his breath fanning over the column of my neck. 
He placed a chaste kiss on my sweet spot which he seems to have memorized, and I shivered. 
"Hmm strawberry scent!" he said in a deep and husky voice.

I nodded and he picked me over his shoulder and went upstairs. I was used to getting picked up by him so I didn't screech. He threw me on his bed and hovered over me and smashed his lips on mine.
I whimpered at the force and pulled away trying to catch my breath.
But he pulled me towards him and kissed me passionately. Then he lowered his mouth and suckled my clothed breasts.
Being sensitive resulted in me pushing him but he did not budge. "Stop moving!" he growled, dominance dripping from his voice.
I stop and stay still while he unclasps my bra and squeezed them, not so roughly. I moaned as he sucked forming hickeys on my neck while fondling with my breasts.
Then he pulled my panties and jeans in one go and I quickly shut my legs not wanting to lose the warmth.
He was already naked and turned on. Wow! Desperate asshole!
He sighed seeing my red face and spoke "Why are you so shy? It's not like you haven't done this before." He scoffed arrogantly.  
I zoned out thinking of the day we met. I was 16 and Jimin was 18. We had instantly become the best of friends. But then our friendship took a new turn when Jimin introduced sex into our lives.

Bạn đang đọc truyện trên: Truyen2U.Pro