03 || The Crazy Alpha

Màu nền
Font chữ
Font size
Chiều cao dòng

-

-banner made by @mandufilms-

▨▨▨▤▤▤▨▨▨

Jungkook woke up the next day with his ass hurting like hell. 

He groaned and looked around himself, to see that he was inside some kind of hotel room.

Ugh did he finally lose his virginity? And that to stranger. 

"Fuck, What did I do." Jungkook mutters when he realizes what just happened.

Everyone already called him an imperfect omega now if anyone finds out about this then he is doomed for. Jungkook could almost imagine the humiliation he would face for not being a good little omega. 

He shivered at that thought and swiftly got out of the bed ignoring the burning on his ass, and quickly put his clothes on which were scattered on the floor. 

A sudden wave of sadness washed over him when he realized that his mate had left him like some filthy slut after making use of him. 

Of course that would've happened, who else would want to be his mate.

But Jungkook could still inhale the addictive scent of pine trees and the fresh smell of earth after it just rained. 

Yeah that's how Taehyung smelled like and Jungkook could feel his heart break at the fact that his mate chose to leave him. 

He should've expected it right? Who would want a rough muscled omega like him? 

Every Alpha would desire for a tender soft omega that would match against their roughness so it wasn't much of a shock if Taehyung actually came to him and said that he was rejecting the younger. 

Jungkook snorted mocking his pathetic self to think that he would finally have someone who would appreciate him for what he was and the fact that hurt the most was that Taehyung seem to be exactly his type.

Someone soft but at the same time hot as fuck. 

The Mood goddess really did less him in that, She gave him the most handsome Alpha in the world but it was of no use. 

Jungkook sighed and wiped away the tears that had formed in his eyes. He quickly sneaked into his house and grabbed a loose shirt to wear after a quick shower. 

When he was done, Jungkook swiftly walked towards school not wanting to be late as he already had a lot of complains against him. 

He didn't like school much because they never allowed him to do something that he liked. He was always made to sit and learn about how Omegas were made for mating and mating only. 

And stupid stuff like that which he wasn't at all interested in hearing about. 

He looked down immediately as he walked though the hallways already hearing the loud whispers that started as soon as he entered. 

But this time surprisingly it was not about how arrogant and uncultured he was. 

No for the first time in twenty years he didn't hear a word of blame about himself, it was like they hadn't even seen him enter. 

Jungkook sighed in relief but didn't lift his face up as he was afraid that his tiniest action would bring their attention back to him. 

And as he wanted towards his class he heard a lot of gossips going around, insults being thrown at a Alpha.

He couldn't believe it, so even Alphas get insulted? Thought out of all of this gossips he heard one conversation that caught his attention as it was from the popular Alpha girl group called Blackpink. 

"He helped an omega who was in her heat and was attracting all the other nearby alphas"  Jennie whispered her eyes looking shocked 

"yeah and did you know? He gave her suppressants and made sure that she was safely back home with her relatives though he was already affected by her heat" Rose said 

"How do you know he was affected?" Lisa asked curiously

"You should've seen him, his eyes were burning red and he had a forced smile on his face looking like he was controlling himself" Rose said looking respectful 

"I bet he was trying to seduce that omega!" Jennie said rolling her eyes

"Then why would he send her back home?" Rose asked confused

"Duh how will I know, All I know is an Alpha will never be kind unless he has some ulterior moves" Jennie said firmly 

"But he has helped so many omegas and betas!" Jisoo said looking unsure

"Yeah and that's why he is called as The Crazy Alpha" Lisa said looking disgusted "What a disgrace for all the Alphas" 

Jungkook couldn't believe his ears. 

How could people think like that? 

All that poor Alpha do was help an omega, How can they hate on him for that? 

People are so stupid, its a shame that they made more than half of the population.

Jungkook sighed sadly wondering why he was getting irritated whenever he thought about Blackpink's conversation.  He didn't know why but something about the fact that they called that poor alpha crazy didn't suit well with him. 

He was astonished at the fact that such Alphas even exist. 

Alphas who aren't self centered bastards and are willing to help people out. 

Jungkook smiled, feeling giddy all of a sudden.

"What the fuck, why am I even smiling?" He murmured and then he heard a deep ass voice speak 

"Because I am here?"

Jungkook's head snapped so quickly that it was a surprise that it was still etched to his body. 

A strong hurricane of Happiness hit him as soon as his eyes laid on the Alpha in front of him.

It was him.

His cousin MIN YOONGI!!!!!!!

▨▨▨▤▤▤▨▨▨

A/N: lol fooled you all

Thoughts? 

Since this is switch book, I want to know what kind of position you guys love the most. Just a mild curiosity.

Is it Vkook or KookV? 

⭕❌❌❌❌⭕

Bạn đang đọc truyện trên: Truyen2U.Pro