18: Krishna ❤️Rukmini Marriage

Màu nền
Font chữ
Font size
Chiều cao dòng

Krishnaa..i know it's you..." He smiled
He heard giggles from behind ..the person slowly moved hands apart..
Dhananjay turned and his smile faded away....

He saw his naughty little brother Nakul is laughing by covering his hands on mouth ...he was laughing badly...he couldn't control his laughter..it was him who covered his eyes..
He saw sahadev, Subhadra also laughing at him like maniacs.. he gave a deathly glare to all ...
but the next moment he too smiled as he saw krishnaa with them...
She stood next to subhadra .. looking at him.. smiling

.She looked eternal in her peach and green lehenga..her heavy jewelries,she had a flower tucked in back of her ears...he felt that she got ready only for him..he  mesmerized in her...but suddenly nakul's choke bought him to senses...

" So bhrata,you don't even recognise your own brother's touch... that's not Rajkumari krishnaa... that's me bhrata...your ladli little brother.. myself Nakul.."Nakul teased

Now krishnaa couldn't control her laugh...she laughed at him ...
He gave an angry glance at his naughty young brother...

" But our Rajkumar Dhananjay wanted some others touch... isn't Nakul?" Sahdev too joined him .

Nakul : " I think bhrata doesn't have time to think about us .."

Krishnaa blushed...
All left and now only krishnaa and dhananjay was there...he looked at her ..

She looked down in shy...he went close to her and whispered in her ears
" Krishnaa ,you are again taking my life with your beauty.."

Her cheeks turned red..
She can feel his hot breathe on her face..

"Ra..ra..jkumar..e..very..one...is..is...watc..hing.." she said nervously..

" Let them krishnaa,afterall you are my...."

" Ahe..ahem..." Suddenly a choke heard from behind...they moved apart and turned back...

Subhadra came there and krishnaa went with her...
Dhananjay  stood infront of that person, looking at him .
The person revealed to be angraj Radhey..
Dhananjay's best friend..

Ang raj Radhey ( also known as karn...but not everybody know his name karn.. because it's his birth name...mature, gentle,do anything for friendship, valour, blessing of lord sun Dhananjay's best friend)

He just crowned as the king as his father , king of angrajy passed away a few months before...Dhananjay looked at him and moved towards him in anger...

" Finally, the beloved king of angrajy now got time to come and meet his friends"
dhananjay faked an angry tone

Radhey smiled and hugged him tightly..he too hugged him but again he made an angry face...

Dhananjay: "Why are you hugging me...do you think this hug will pacify me?"

Radhey : " Oh my dear Rajkumar Dhananjay..I'm sorry..sorry so...sorry for not coming..you know i was so busy ..you know in which circumstance my rajyabhishek  happened"

Dhananjay : " Mm..mm.. that's why I'm leaving you ...but remember this won't happen every time.."

Radhey : " Ok my mitr..now will you forgive me?"

Jay : " Mm..mm..you are forgiven"

Just then prithvi , Nakul and sahadev also joined them... prithvi complained to him for not attending his wedding...

" Sorry prithvi...but now I'm here...we will celebrate and also i have a happy news that soon I'm also going to tie knot with my childhood friend Vrushali"

" What!!!!" All screamed out in excitement..

" Whoaa bhrata that's your childhood crush..she accepted your proposal?" Nakul exclaimed

"Yeah..even she also had a crush on me" Radhey replied..

" Oh..ho.. love is in the air" sahadev smirked

"Ok now let's celebrate..." Sahadev got excited

All left from there except Dhananjay and radhey.. actually he asked dhanajay to stay there as he wanted to talk something...they talk for sometime and karn finally asked.

" So tell me dhanajay, who is that girl?"
He asked pointing towards krishnaa who stood at the corner of mandap, chatting with subhadra..

" She ..she is our madhav's sister.. krishnaa"

" Oh... princess of Dwaraka...hm...by the way she looks beautiful"  he said just to make dhananjay jealous

Dhananjay's face got red in jealous as he praised  krishnaa..

" Oh .. someone is burning with jealous..i think" radhey smirked

Dhananjay : no...I'm not..

Radhey: "but i didn't even mentioned you mitr...".

Jay looked away...

radhey : "What's going between you two?"

Jay : Nothing... its just

Radhey : come on , don't tell me that you're just friends"

Jay( blushing): now leave me... I'll tell you...

Then dhananjay took radhey to his mother to introduce him..

Jay : " Maata ,look who came?"

Dhara looked at her son... unknowingly her heart raced faster... devavratha too stood beside her...

They saw Radhey...

Both of their eyes widened  seeing radhey ...they felt a strong bond with him..they themselves don't know what the reason is...

" Maata..he is my mitr.. king of angrajy ..Radhey..we share a strong friendship since from our gurukul vaas"

Karn : " pranipaat samrat, pranipaat samragni"

He bent down and touched their feet...
Dhara felt like her son is seeking blessings..

" Kalyaan ho" she said and caresseing his face...

She felt a motherly affection towards him...
" Don't call me samrajni putr..just call me maata..like them" she smiled

" Ok maata..." He smiled
Dhara felt goosebumps all over her body when he called maata...she surprised that why is this so...
After a few minutes of chit chatting , Dhananjay dragged Radhey
from there to talk to him.. afterall they met after a long gap..

But both Samrat and samragni felt that they have a strong connection with him...
Soon the marriage ceremony started...
All eyes were on the bride and groom but a pair of eyes were on our krishnaa...guess who?
It's our beloved dhananjay...he was constantly looking at her..he didn't even realise that the marriage is over...

Krishna took seven pheras with rukmini...made her wear choodamani..filled her partition with sindhoor ...

It's time for Rukmini to go to Dwarka...
She cried...took blessings from all ...
Her 4 brothers too cried for the first time for their beloved and only sister...
Seeing dhananjay crying...krishnaa felt  pain in her heart ...
Dhananjay slightly smiled at her with his teary eyes...she went near him and held his hand and squeezed gently ...
He looked at her and smiled ..

" Stay with me always like this krishnaa..." He wispered
She blushed and nodded...

They hardly ever know that it's their last meeting...
Soon the  wedding procession went ....
Meanwhile in dhuryodhan's chamber..
Duryodhan ( angrily) : kyu mamashree..kyu...hamesha jeet kyu uski ho rahi hai..."

Shakuni : "shanth ho ja mere bachche... Bohat jald uski khushiyo ka anth hoga"

Duryodhan :" kaise mamashree?"

Shakuni : " swayam dekhlo putr" he gave an evil smirk
Soon after months passed
Dhananjay got busy in helping his brothers and father in country affairs...but his each and every day started and ended by thinking about her...he missed her badly...
One day the king of magadha declared a war against matsya kingdom and samrat devavratha assured matsya kingdom that he will help them...
He helped matsya kingdom and send his sons for war...

Even Though king of magadha know  that he can't beat sons of devavratha,he fought with them...

But to their unlucky, they neither won nor loss...the war went on for weeks...still none of the kingdom won and finally devavratha himself set out to take part in war...

Vasundhra warned devavratha to step aback as it's a bad time for him, according to the prophecy made by maharishi jaimini  ( royal astrologer)..

But he didn't gave ears to her and set out to Magadh...
Indraprastha ( in Shakuni's chamber)
" Mere bachche....samay aa gaya hai.... devavrath ke naash ka" shakuni Said

" Iss yudh ke baad vo devavratha or uski puthron wapas nahi aana chahiye mamashree..."

" Nahi aunga mere bachche..."

Dhuryodhan's face lit up with a victory smile...

Soon devavratha reached matsya and fought against Magadh..

But .. devavratha was stabbed to death by some soldiers in Magadh.. actually they were hired by gandhar raj Shakuni and he is the one who provoked Magadh raj to fight against matsya...
the 4 brothers got successful in the war and they defeated Magadh...but they hardly know the truth that their father passed away before hours...

They proceeded to their shivir and far from away ,they saw  gatherings near their shivir..they slowly went in and find out their father's dead body...

4 of them sat on the knees and wept hard...they cried and screamed helplessly...soon the news went out like wild fire...
Soon the news of death of  their beloved samrat reached Indraprastha....
So devavratha is no more...then who will be the next samrat??
Hope you all like this chapter...
Please do vote and comment

Stay happy
Stay safe 🙏

Bạn đang đọc truyện trên: Truyen2U.Pro