22: meeting after years

Màu nền
Font chữ
Font size
Chiều cao dòng

After 1 year....
It had been since 1 year , all believed that vasundhra and her sons died along with her daughter in law..

Lot of changes happened in 1 year ...
Indraprastha is no longer that old Indraprastha...
Indraprastha lost its old prosperity and pride because of chitrangad's luxury life and carelessness...he is not much powerful and valour like devavratha...

As bheeshm feared, powerful kings of other countries freed themselves from Indraprastha empire.... chitrangad couldn't control them and Indraprastha lost several war with other kingdoms...
Soon Indraprastha descended into  just a Kingdom from an empire....
Chitrangad is now not a samrat but just a maharaj with only 50 kingdoms under him...
People are also not satisfied with his reign....
Poverty and unemployment rate increased... slowly their prosperity started to loss.....
Bheeshm couldn't do anything but only to advise his son but all went in vain...

Dhuryodhan forcefully married Bhanumathi , the princess of magadh.. moreover as a major step of life,he considered that marriage only as a political benefit for Indraprastha..
Now dhuryodhan went more confident that devavratha's sons never ever will return as a hindrance...

But some firmly believed that they'll return..and the one of them is ofcourse krishnaa...
From that day when she got to know that her dhananjay is no more..she suffered depression for 6 to 7 months and now also she is not fully recovered..but still .. somewhere in her heart,she had a strong belief that he would come..

Within this time, dushassan planned to ask Krishnaa's hand to vasudeva..

Actually chitrangad was not at all interested in that alliance but  dushassan was so adament to ask her hand...
Dushassan wanted to take his revenge on her...From the day when she slapped him,he was waiting for a good opportunity to take out his revenge on her...

He also knows that she is Dhananjay's lifeline...now he is no more..so he decided to teach her a lesson and vowed to show her the real hell... so according to him,this marriage is his first step towards his revenge...

Chitrangad tried his best to divert his son from this alliance but he didn't pay heed to him..

.." I will win her at any cost.....yaadav kanyaa... tumhari mrityu meri hathon se hogi" he stated
Meanwhile, in dwarka..
Vasudeva and devaki also planned to get krishnaa married with Jaanki's consent... though they wanted her to be as Dhananjay's wife, now according to them , the fact is clear that he is no more..so they  decided to look another alliances for Krishnaa... several alliances came for her...

On such day, the alliance of king shishupal from chedi kingdom came for krishnaa...
At night,
Vasudev and devaki was standing in krishnaa's chamber..jaanki was also there
" No......!!!!" Krishnaa almost yelled...

" No ..no...no pithasree..i don't want to get marry...."

" No putri.... U have to...it's our duty to give your hand to somebody...."

" Ok pithasree...maata...if I'm a burden to you ..then I'll go anywhere"

Both Vasudeva and devaki put hands on her mouth...
" No putri...you are  our lucky charm...i won't let anything bad happen to my child...if u don't want to marry that Rajkumar.. then leave.. we'll look for another one....." Vasudev stated..

" But pithasree..."

" Putri... now you don't take tension...go and take rest.. Tomorrow you have to visit our shiv mandir...a special pooja is arranged there.."

" Ji maata" she nodded

both maharaj and maharani left ...
Krishnaa laid down on her bed ,within no time she slept...jaanki sat beside her, caressing her hairs..
She kissed her forehead and left..
Meanwhile dhara and her sons along with devika reached the banks of gomati.. now nobody could recognise them as they now look like bhramins...

" Where are we now jyesht bhrata?..." Nakul asked..

" It's river gomati...i think we reached dwarka Nakul.." prithvi replied

" Dwarka..!!" Dhara exclaimed

" What happened maata...?" Dhananjay asked

" There is a chance to recognise us...and  time didn't came us to appear before everyone..so we have to move from here..." Dhara said in a serious tone

" But maata..it's already late now..as we were continuosly walking for 2 days, you and bhabhisree seems very tired also .. ..so we have to rest here for a few days" sahadev stated

" Ok.." dhara agreed

They walked a little bit more and entered the city... everything remained the same... Dhananjay's heart skipped a beat
.. there's a lot of memories here...for him..his krishnaa is here...that night..they stayed in an inn ...
Next Morning , krishnaa got ready to go to temple..Subhadra is also with her...she dressed in red as she is going to temple and also she felt like her life will take a turn today..

She looked through the window.. thinking something.. suddenly , Subhadra shook her shoulders and signalled to come fast...
She quickly went down..sat on palanquin and left...
Meanwhile  dhananjay and Nakul  came to river side for suryanamaskar and to took bath ..
They were bathing at gomati river banks just behind shiv mandir...

Just then krishnaa along with subhadra came to mandir...they did special pooja and aarti to mahadev...
They completed their pooja

" Jijji..the pooja is over.. shall we go to river bank to sit sometime...i think that will refresh your mind.and mine too."

Actually Subhadra also struggled a lot to come back to normal after that incident..but she is no longer that old subhadra..she is not much active , talkative and lively..that incident made her silent and introvert just like krishnaa
So to relax themselves, they went to river bank....

There was a huge stair down towards the river ..
Dhananjay and Nakul just finished their bath and climbed upstairs.. suddenly Dhananjay's eyes struck on some white flowers on the side...
He went near it..he decided to pluck some to offer it on shivling..
So ,he plucked some and held it in his hands..but accidentally one fell on to the ground which was un noticed by him...
He went with rest of flowers in his hands to mandir... both turned to left side way..

After a couple of minutes..from the right side way, krishnaa and subhadra came near the stairs and descended through the stairs to go to river side...  krishnaa  was about to step on the flower lying there but she saw it and withdrew her legs....

" How can people pluck and leave flowers like this" by saying this she picked it up...

But suddenly something strange feeling came to her....she closed her eyes with flower in her hands ..

She felt someone's strong presence there and also felt that the flower is obviously connected to that person...

at the same time, Dhananjay who covered some distance far away from her felt that someone close to his heart is near him..a cool breeze passed through his body as if they were signalling someone's presence..he suddenly stopped and turned back..but nobody was there..

Krishnaa opened her eyes and stared at the flower

" Bhadra...i think someone is here...

" Who?" Subhadra asked

"Come with me..." She replied

She dragged subhadra from there back to mandir...

He went into Shiv mandir, offered flowers and prayed..
All he prayed was for his family and for her...for his krishnaa ... suddenly he felt something and he went out...Nakul didn't understand anything... he stayed at the mandir.. praying

Krishnaa came running  towards the mandir by holding Subhadra's hand ..but she didn't find anyone special...

Within this time, Dhananjay  automatically walked towards the entrance of temple.. don't know why..

With a heavy heart... krishnaa went towards her palanquin waiting at the entrance....
( Krishnaa went through another way and Dhananjay by other way so they didn't met each other in their way)

She walked and sat on the palanquin..
Subhadra sat on another one just behind it..

Dhananjay reached at entrance and saw the royal palanquin...he curiously looked into the palanquin...

"It's a royal palanquin...what if my krishnaa is in it?
Or  will it be Rajkumari Subhadra?"
He thought..

Krishnaa saw a manly figure standing there, through behind the curtains...
Her heart raced..she got curious about the man who was standing there..
She slowly moved the curtain aside...

She saw a bhramin kept looking at her...her heart raced faster...her pupil dilated ..her hormone levels went up high...her throat dried..she couldn't blink her eyes...

Krishnaa's pov
Who is this bhramin...? Why my heart is beating faster and faster when he looks at me ..why...i hadn't felt such like before....no wait... yes i felt like this before when Rajkumar Dhananjay was with me...but he ....is this him? That Same hazel eyes...but  ...No..no.. mata said that he.... mahadev.. why are u testing me.... why? I don't know why my heart felt like this ...give me answer ....
Pov ends

Dhananjay saw the girl moving curtains and looked at him.. it's she...his krishnaa...his love ...his life...his breathe hitched...his eyes widened...he stood there like a statue..after 1 year of waiting,he met her...his Hazels met those dark browns which he always admired...

Dhananjay's pov
After 1 year...after 1 year.. finally...my krishnaa..i met her... thankyou bhagwan...today you  showed my krishnaa to me....oh god she looks damn beautiful in red!!!!
My Heart wishes to hug her tightly as if there is no tomorrow...will she recognise me...those eyes...those lips...i missed them...i missed you so much krishnaa.. I just want to ask her whether she is fine or not....
But how... mahadev..i want my girl back... please help me...
Pov ends

Soon the palanquin moved forward...but both didn't  broke their eyelock....she looked him and he looked her till they went out of sight for each other...( Ardi love theme music in background)
Soon both palanquin reached the palace gates and both krishnaa and subhadra got down from it...
Suddenly Subhadra asked" who was that
that you were staring at jijji?"

" I don't know bhadra...but i felt a strong connection with him... Don't know why..."

" I was just asking... anyway leave it...go take rest ..jijji"

krishnaa quickly went towards her chamber...
In a corner of her chamber,there was a potrait which was covered with silk cloth...
She ran towards it and removed the cloth...
It's a beautiful portrait of Rajkumar Dhananjay...

She ran her fingers through the portrait...tears rolled down through her cheeks ..

" Is that you Rajkumar? Is that bhramin you?" She asked in a shivering tone

" How will i find out that it's you Rajkumar...if it's you...then why didn't you come to me...why didn't you...?o..god Shut up krishnaa !!what if it's not him..oh krishnaa..you are mad..if it's him..then he will surely come to you...but wait.. then why did you get that same feeling...no..no..no..it's not  him...but.."

She said to herself and sat down on her bed ,her hands holding her head in frustration

Just then, vasudev krishna entered into her chamber....he mischievously grinned looking at her..then called....

" Kya hua sakhi ....tum kuch pareshan lag Rahe ho?"

"Achcha hua Govind ki aap aagayi... mujhe aapse kuch puchna hai"

" Baat kya hai sakhi?"

" Aaj mein or bhadra mandir gayi toh meine ek bhraman devta ko dekha...use dekh kr mujhe esa prathit hua ki ....ki..vo.. Rajkumar Dhananjay hai..."

Krishna burst out into laughter...

" Kya Govind ...mein keh rahe ho aur aap has rahe hai..."

" Aur kya karu sakhi...ek bhraman devta ko dekh Ke tumne use mera parth maana...."

" Mein maana nahi Govind...esa prathit hua... esa hua ki jaisa pehle kabhi nahi hua...
To batao Govind ..kya vo jeevit hai...kya vohi hai.."

This time Krishna smiled mesmerisingly and replied...

" Vo jeevit hai ya nahi..yeh mujhe pata nahi sakhi....par avashya ye bata Sakta hoo ki agar tumhe esa prathit hua toh swayam kyu nahi dund lete?"

" Kaise sakha...kya pata ki use agli baar dekh paaungi ya nahi...."

Krishna again smiled and replied...
" Tumhe usko dudhne keliye agli baar milne ki avashyakta nahi hai sakhi...jab tak vo tumhari andar vaas hai tab tak tum kyu use  bahar Dhund  rahi ho ..."

" Meri andar...kya keh rahe ho govind..aap hamesha spasht Uttar kyu nahi dete"

Krishna again smiled and replied

" Spasht Uttar...spasth Uttar to kisi bhi manushya ke paas nahi hai sakhi ... bhavishya ki bare mein kisi ki paas spasht Uttar hai to vo bhagwan ban jata hai ....jab swayam bhagwan ko bhi nahi jaanti to use...niyati kehlata hai sakhi...."

" To ab mein kya karu Govind...?"

" Apni hriday mein jaakar
dhundo...mil jayengi Uttar...jab vo tumhari aas paas hi hai to.( Looking towards the portrait)..use bahar dhund ne ki kya avashyakta hai sakhi.."

He tapped her  shoulders gently and went outside....
She looked at the portrait and smiled...

She took some kohl from the side table and began to draw some marks on the portrait.... finally she draw some beard and Tilak to that portrait. 
It resembled to the bhramin whom she saw in mandir...

"Rajkumar Dhananjay" she got excited...

"Subhadra... Subhadra....come hear na...." She yelled at the top of her voice

After 1 year ,it's the first time her voice echoed in the palace...
Subhadra came running towards her chamber...
" What happened jijji...."

" Look...i told you na...i felt someone is there at temple....and i told you na that i saw a bhramin devta and i felt something strange...it's Rajkumar Dhananjay subhadra...they are alive...."

She told by holding Subhadra's shoulders...
Tears of happiness rolled down through their cheeks....

"So that means all are alive ....haina jijji..."

" Yes...."
After 1 year, both sisters again came back to smile... hearing their smile, krishna too smiled as if he knows everything..
So they met after a year....
Long chapter.....
Hope you all like it.. please vote and comment
Stay happy
Stay safe 🙏

Bạn đang đọc truyện trên: Truyen2U.Pro