26: Grand welcome

Màu nền
Font chữ
Font size
Chiều cao dòng

After hours of travel...all came to Indraprastha...
Whole Indraprastha got shocked seeing their 'dead' rajmata and princes...
Chitrangad, poornima already git the news that they are alive and soon be here...so they made arrangements for their grand welcome...
As they entered, flowers started raining from all sides of palace...
Krishnaa got impressed ..
She slowly moved curtains of palanquin aside and astonished seeing the grand palace for the first time..

She came Indraprastha one year before for krishna- Rukmini marriage,but that day marriage was arranged on river banks so she didn't get chance to see palace ..

Slowly all got down from horses...
Dhara and bheeshm got down from the chariot behind....karn also accompanied them because of Dhananjay invited him to Indraprastha

Devika also got down from palanquin and krishnaa remained inside the palanquin...

Chitrangad, poornima and other courtisans were present at the main entrance of palace.... bhanumathi was also there to meet them...
Even dhuryodhan , dushassan and Drutsena was there...
But somebody was also with them and that none other than sindhu raj jayadrath...
Dhuryodhan's close friend and partner in his all crimes...
He came there to visit dhuryodhan..

Jayadrath ( king of sindhu, wicked, cunning, womanizer and dhuryodhan's best friend.. partner for all his crimes)
actually nobody likes him except dhuryodhan , his brothers..and sakuni ..but still he visit there....

Now all entered palace and took blessings from chitrangad and poornima...
Poornima hugged dhara and shred tears of happiness...
Devika also took blessings from them...

" Where were you putro...why didn't you came back.."
Chitrangad asked curiously to prithvi

" We were waiting for the right time tatshree" he replied sarcastically.

"And also we thought that if bhrata prithvi disguise himself and roam around the kingdom , it will become easy for him to understand subject's miseries  and that will help to become a good king in future.." Nakul replied with a proud smirk

He faked a smile and asked Dhananjay
" I have heard that your Marriage was a private ceremony..why putr..? Don't you want your tatshree and raj maata to come to your marriage?"

Dhananjay replied politely " it not like that tatshree..  we wished it to be private...and also didn't get much time to invite you  all"
Chitrangad plastered a smile on his face...

" Dhara ..kaha hai kuruvansh ki teesari bahu" poornima asked to dhara..
Dhara looked Dhananjay...
He nodded and announced

" Ye hai dwarka ki Rajkumari...krishnaa"

Soon krishnaa got down from palanquin...

All eyes were on her...
Flowers started raining from all sides....

By seeing her, mouths hung wide opened of those all present there...their mouths curved into perfect 'O'  by seeing the ethereal beauty infront of them...
Even daas daasis couldn't take off their eyes from her...

Dushassan looked her in anger and tightened his fists...

" From where did he got such an amazing beauty.!!!

Is she really  rajkumari or goddess!!!

Rajkumar is really lucky..!!"

Some courtisans murmured to each other..
She took gentle steps towards the palace...

Daasis placed  plates filled with flowers on her way....
All admired her beauty...but one pair of eyes looked her in lust....
Yes, it was none other than sindhu raj jayadrath ..
He looked her from her feet to hair ....
Her intoxicating blue lotus smell filled the whole place and he inhaled it madly... unfortunately, it was unnoticed by everyone...
Dhananjay had a  proud smirk at his face when she entered..

he looked at her ....he couldn't help himself from looking at his own wife..

She came and bend down and touched poornima's feet....

" Pranipaat Rajmata" she said humbly joining her hands

She made her stand and blessed "kalyaan ho"

She caressed her face and said
" I have seen you before in panchal , for prithvi's marriage...and i wished to get you as my daughter in law.. and look now.. today i got it....you are so beautiful putri..Beautiful enough to match with my Dhananjay's competence...."
Dhananjay smiled

" Dhananjay saamne avo putr...naye jodi ka swagat saath mein karte hai"
Poornima stated...

Dhananjay move forward and stood with krishnaa..

Poornima did aarti and welcome them into the hall...
Krishnaa smiled at bhanumathi who stood just behind poornima...she hugged her wholeheartedly and she too hugged back...

Jayadrath still can't took off his eyes from her...he is starting at her...
" Mitr!!!!!"
Dhuryodhan's call bought him back to sense...he went inside with him...

Krishnaa and Dhananjay entered into the grand hall of Indraprastha palace...
On high throne, chitrangad sat and on side throne ,there was Mahasamrat bheeshm and on other side minister vidur,....
Krishnaa looked around.. Dhananjay smiled at her and let her enter inside...now all 4 brothers with  krishnaa and devika reached the hall...
" Pranipaat" all greeted everyone present there..
Dhara stood with poornima in the balcony ,above the hall ..

Dhananjay stood beside krishnaa and they greeted everyone with a smile...
They went to sides..now only prithvi remained at the centre...
Karn too took his seat...
The throne for yuvraj were free and bheeshm ordered prithvi to sit on it...
But suddenly , dhuryodhan stopped him...
" Stop there....priy bhrata prithvi raj...were are you going?"

" As I'm alive and as the yuvraj of Indraprastha i have to do my duty dhuryodhan..." He said politely

Oh...but where were you in these 1 year... didn't you remember your duty at that time?"

Now prithvi got silent..he have no points to reply....

"So the yuvraj of Indraprastha ran away from his duties for his selfish needs..so he no longer has the right to sat on this throne..."

Now all got shocked...
Bheeshm looked at dhuryodhan and then at Chitrangad...

" No bhrata dhuryodhan, it's not for my selfishness..it's because of my...."
Before he could complete, Drutsena shot back..

" Then why didn't you atleast inform that  to us bhratasree prithvi....so you and your brothers were planning to betray us?"

" Betrayal.!!! Who is speaking about betrayal..." This time Dhananjay shot back...
Drutsena looked him in a confused look...

" Who betrayed by giving a lakshagraha palace which is made of lac and tried to kill 4 brothers, the elder one's wife  and their mother ..." Again Dhananjay shot his words which was sharper than his arrows..

Drutsena looked down in fear... dushassan fisted his hands in anger...
Now Chitrangad spoke up to rescue his sons ..
" Putr Dhananjay, it was a big mistake ... actually we are not.. supposed...to..."
He was about to speak but stopped by prithvi ..

" Past is past tatshree..leave it..there's no need for explanation...i was not running away from my responsibilities....it took time for us to came back...it's our mistake..."
Nakul and sahadev exchanged looks and looked Dhananjay too in confusion...

Dhuryodhan raised his voice and said....
" So you accepted your mistake..haina bhratasree...now I think our pitamah had got clear picture about the fact that I'm apt for next yuvraj"

But bheeshm fought back..
" No... yuvraj of Indraprastha is alive here ..let him give another chance ..we can't crown another yuvraj if one is alive..."

Dhuryodhan gritted his teeth...
But dushassan's voice cut off the silence
" Ok ..but before that he will have to bear punishment for running away from his duties and responsibilities..."

4 brothers looked at him in shock..
But dushassan's next statement made krishnaa more shocked
" Not only him..but also his brother Dhananjay...for marrying a non - royal maiden...a daasi..." He said with a disgust smirk...
krishnaa looked at him in shock..

Dhananjay tightened his grip on his angvastr and roared...." Bhrata dushassan!!!!!! " Which shook the whole palace

He came forward .....
Dushassan took out his sword and marched towards Dhananjay in anger...
Suddenly karn came forward and stood before dhananjay....
Within seconds, his golden armour appeared above his chest.....

He spoke " apna shastr neeche rakho dushassan.... Mere mitr ke aage koi shastra udhayega to wo use pehle mujhse ladhna hoga...tum ang raj Radhey ko dekha hai parantu tum abhi apni shashtr vaapas nahi rakha toh aaj tum maharathi karn ko bhi dekhenge dushassan..."
( He is known as " maharathi karn "  in battle field")
This shocked all but the person who got shocked more was vasundhra....

" Vasusena!!!!" She exclaimed
Tears started rolling down from her eyes...
She pointed at him in astonishment and and within no time, she collided into the ground..she fell unconscious...
Poornima called out daasis and they carried her to the chamber...
Poornima got perplexed in dhara's sudden change...

But the talks down on hall went on ... suddenly Drutsena also accompany dushassan and dhuryodhan.. gandhar raj Shakuni silently smiled watching the drama before him..

But suddenly minister vidur interrupted...
" No Rajkumar...we can't punish a person just because he got married ...
It's his wish to marry anyone and we can't question him...if so, then the first person to be punished will be Mahasamrat bheeshm and my father vichitraveera... because he appointed me as the minister and I'm also a maid's son..yes and I'm proud to say that my mother was a maid in Indraprastha...
My father , brother of Mahasamrat bheeshm , king vichitraveera had married his personal maid ie, my mother...so you can't punish him..and in case of Rajkumar prithviraj, we can't Punish him also because he didn't done anything deliberately...and according to our niyam sanhita..we can give him another chance.."

dushassan walked back to his position in anger..
Karn also went back to his position

Dhananjay roared to dushassan
"Tum mujhe kuch bhi kaho dushassan... parantu apni patni ka apman sunkar mein  chup nahi Rahoonga "

Dushassan looked away in anger

After tolerating for a long time, finally Mahasamrat bheeshm lost his patience and said...

" I , Mahasamrat bheeshm is now announcing that devavrath putr prithviraj will continue in the place of yuvraj and that's final....do you have any objection maharaj Chitrangad?"
He nodded in no...
Soon the raj sabha dispersed....
Meanwhile in vasundhra's chamber...
" Vasusena...meri putr....!!!!!" Dhara got up yelling..

Poornima who sat beside her held her hands and asked...
" Vasusena....you told us that he is no more..then now from where did he came?"

" No poornima...he is here...."

" What!!!! I know jijji that you and samrat devavratha had a son before prithvi...but what happened to him...how did he lost...?"

" I'll tell you .." dhara replied.. whipping her tears....

Do vote and comment
Stay happy
Stay safe

Bạn đang đọc truyện trên: Truyen2U.Pro