48 : Agniseni 🔥

Màu nền
Font chữ
Font size
Chiều cao dòng

For a feast and DICE GAME" prithvi said

" Dice game?? But why Bhrata" jay asked..

" Don't know jay.... I've accepted it and we have to depart tomorrow morning itself" prithvi said ..

Sahadev felt something fishy in that...
" Bhrata think  once again before we leave...i think its not a good sign" he said..

" Nothing will happen sahadev ..when pitamah is there then what's the need to worry about" prithvi added....

Everybody nodded....
And decided to depart to Indraprastha tomorrow....
Next day,
Krishnaa was getting ready thinking about something...
Suddenly her baby cried...
She took him and consoled him....but don't know why she is not at all happy and she is getting bad vibes thinking about Indraprastha...

Subhadra and Malini wasn't coming as they was expecting their first child...
So they stayed back at Indraprastha and devika and krishnaa left prathi and abhi with them at Indraprastha and gave responsibility to Subhadra and Malini to look after them....

Soon they departed to Indraprastha...
Dhara , Krishnaa and Devika sat on palanquin and others on their respective horses...
Sahadev is getting really very bad intuitions that something is going to happen...
He did inform that to prithvi also...but he blindly trusted his pitamah and others that they'll never let happen any problems...
After sometime,
they reached Indraprastha...
There were a grand welcome was arranged for them...
All 4 brothers, devika,  dhara and krishnaa now had a little peace inside their heart that everything is going well...
Soon a grand feast was arranged for all...
The 4 brothers sat with their 3 wicked cousins without knowing their actual intentions...
All happily had their feast....

After their feast...the 3 brothers called them for dice game....
They called prithvi to play the game....
King chitrangad,pitamah bheeshm, guru Dronacharya, minister vidur everyone was present there...
In their presence itself.., dhuryodhan started to say the rules and regulations of the game...

" Ok... now I'm going to say the rules and regulations...if any body have any objections...then anyone can ask me...." He announced...

He started to say the rules...
"There will be 3 rounds....
First , the loser have to surrender whatever the winner demands...
Second, winner can do whatever with that...
Third , loser can surrender anything..."

Hearing this pitamah bheeshm got up..
" No Rajkumar dhuryodhan....a winner can't demand any thing ... there are lot of things which can't be given..." Pitamah stated..

" Ok...then I'm removing your properties...ie, your country and other properties from demanding...
Tell me bhratasree prithvi..are you ok with that" dhuryodhan asked with a wicked smirk ..

" Yes I am.." he said..

Soon the game started...
Dhuryodhan bet on his mace, dushassan's sword , Drutsena's and aswadhdhama's weapon... so prithvi had to bet on his sword and too his brothers...
With shakuni's help, on the first round itself .... prithvi had to surrender his sword before him....
Next followed by Dhananjay's gandhiva, nakul's spear and sahadev's axe....

Soo the next round started... Shakuni started to play his wicked game representing  the side of dhuryodhan...

" So in first round we are the winner...so it's our turn to demand " Shakuni said closing his one eye...

" Ok...I'm betting on myself and my family..my brothers...."
Prithvi got shocked hearing the statement....with no other option...

" i... I'm... betting on... myself..my..my ... family..." Prithvi said ..his voice broke down...
Hearing this dhuryodhan, smirked...
Meanwhile at  common chamber,
As per women were nor allowed to go to dyut sabha...all the  poornima and  dhara was there in their respective chambers... krishnaa and devika sat inside the common chamber ...Tensed..
They already knew about losing the weapons of 4 devavratha sons...

" Samrajni prasann ho..." A daasi made entry...

" What happened daasi...is everything ok?"devika asked...

" No samrajni....samrat had bet your whole family " daasi replied ...

Devika got shocked to the core...
" Whole family???" Krishnaa asked in shock....

Devika felt like she was losing senses..she was about to fall on to the floor...

" Jijji..." Krishnaa held her....

" What I'm hearing krishnaa...no this...this can't be happened...arya can't do this...it's cheating" devika cried and sat in the floor....

Krishna too cried ...
At dyut sabha ..
Prithvi removed his crown and did his brothers too....

" Now you all are my slaves....." Dhuryodhan shouted and laughed...

Jay clenched his fist and the twins too....
They badly wanted to smash his face and broke his teeth....
They sat on the floor as slaves...
Aswadhdhama and Drutsena said them to abandon their royal robes and jewelleries...

They sat down on floor like slaves....
" Daas to yaha hai.... parantu kisi ki kami bhi hai yaha.... .. le aao..us daasiyon ko bhi..." Dhuryodhan ordered ...

Dushassan smirked..
Shakuni smirked and Drutsena moved towards the common chamber...

" Jyesht Bhrata... please gave us order to step out from this..I'll chop his head right now..but please don't allow them to bring bhabhisree and  krishnaa here.."

Dhananjay pleaded to prithvi..tears ran down through his cheeks....

" No... jay..we are bound by the vow ...we ..we.. can't do anything... sorry my brother..." Tears welled up in his eyes ...
Nakul sahadev too cried....
At common chamber..,
A daasi appeared before krishnaa and devika...
" Samrajni prasann ho" she said

" What happened daasi?" Devika asked in shaking voice..

" It's a bad news samrajni....now you and Rajkumari krishnaa are  slaves...slaves of yuvraj dhuryodhan...samrat failed on his bet... now other four Rajkumars and you both are his slaves....and also he ordered you both to present at royal court .. "
daasi said bending her head...

Devika stood there like a statue..
"What !!!!!" Krishnaa yelled..

" No...it's..it can't be happened....no..." Devika muttered...

" Rajkumari you were asked to abandon your royal robes and jewelleries..." Daasi said....

" Never....we weren't bound to do so... because samrat bet us without our knowledge...we won't....go ..go and say to that dhuryodhan...." Devika ordered
Daasi nodded and left....
Back at dyut sabha,
Bheeshm and vidur protested their maximum to make atleast krishnaa and devika...
But he didn't pay heed...
Jay , Nakul and sahadev too protested their maximum...but they couldn't do anything as  they are slaves...

Daasi informed that they are not willing to come...
He ordered Drutsena to bring them to the dice hall...
Drutsena went to the common chamber without their consent...
They protested their maximum...
He ordered daasis to took off all their royal jewelleries as daasis never wear golden jewelleries...

He ordered soldiers to forcefully took them to there at duty sabha ....
Soldiers made them wear huge metal cuffs around their wrist and pulled them by holding the metal chains hanging on the cuffs like criminals....
They shouted, yelled and pleaded them to stop ....

They were bought to dice hall...
Drutsena threw them to the floor...
Seeing this, the 4 brothers got up from the floor....
Tears of helplessness and pain ran down through their cheeks...
Devika looked at prithvi....
Krishnaa looked at Dhananjay with her eyes filled with tears....

He too looked her back with tears in his eyes and unable to meet her eyes he looked down...

" Arya!!!maun kyu ho....kya ho raha hai yaha..." devika asked...

" Arya Dhananjay aap hi kuch batayi ye...
Kya hai ye sab...hume kyu yaha laya gaya hai..." Krishnaa asked jay with teary eyes...

Jay joined his hands...

" Hume kshama kardo krishnaa..kshama kardo bhabhisree...hum jyesht bhrata ke aagya ke viruddh kuch nahi kar sakte aur jyesht bhrata ko dhuryodhan ka aagya man na pada " tears flowed continuosly through Dhananjay's cheeks...

Devika and krishnaa turned to maharaj chitrangad...
"What's happening here maharaj...what unrighteousness is going on here...your sons are insulting your kulvadhus and you all are silent" devika asked...

" Pitamah...you are our backbone...we came here because of our trust on you...we blindly trusted you ...why you let this happen pitamah...why?" Krishnaa asked to bheeshm...
Bheeshm cried .....

" No panchal kanya .... dhuryodhan attained you and Dwarka kanya according to righteousness..if you have any doubt then ask your husband.. " chitrangad said to devika
She looked at prithvi and he closed his eyes
Tears escaped from his eyes....

" Guru Dron...you are my father's friend...
How can you ..how can you let this happen ... can't you stop your disciples  ..." Devika yelled....

Krishnaa kept looking at Dhananjay....he couldn't meet her eyes, he looked down in guilt and pain....

" Look panchal kanya... there's no use of shouting like this...you can't do anything... soldiers arrest her and close her in dungeon...!!!!!" Dhuryodhan shouted....

Prithvi got up....devika looked at dhuryodhan.. shocked...
" No dhuryodhan..you can't do it...she didn't committed any mistakes.." prithvi shot back....

" He can do whatever he want daas prithvi....he her master....he'll do whatever he want..." sakuni said

" Soldiers take her..." he shouted...

Soldiers took devika ... prithvi tried his maximum to protect her but he failed....

" And next...." He turned towards krishnaa...her face burned in anger and disgust...

Dhananjay prayed inside to not harm her krishnaa.... nothing happen to her but...

" What there to make you daasi... you're already a daasi putri...." Dhuryodhan said
Krishnaa turned her face and Dhananjay clenched his fist...
Dhuryodhan looked at dushassan and nodded...

" So this daasi putri will become my brother dushassan's 'personal'  maid..." Dhuryodhan announced...

Dushassan smiled in victory...
Dhananjay clenched his fist....and gritted his teeth in anger....he was burning inside...he wished to shot thousand arrows on dhuryodhan and his brothers....

"Impossible... Dhuryodhan....never ever I'll let that happen..." Dhananjay shouted making every one shocked...

" I'll never let even your brother's shadow to fall on her .." he added..

Her eyes filled with anger....
Suddenly dushassan came forward and slapped her tightly....
She fell down on to the floor with a thud and her forehead got injured....
Dhananjay clenched his fist and hit hard on floor with anger....
His hands got injured...her eyes were fixed at Dhananjay who was looking down without meeting her eyes...

He again held her by her hair and slapped again on her right cheek and thus time her corner of lips injured....

" Even though you kill me , I'll never ever be your daasi...you womanizer..." She shouted in anger....

" You filthy imperious woman....how dare you!!!!" Dushassan shouted....

" There's no use even if you shout....I'll not and I'll not...." She screamed out

" Come ...you are my daasi.. bhrata has given you as my personal maid...and you ...you will be mine today....you will be with me today...in my chamber...in my arms....you will warm my bed today...daasi .. krishnaa..." Dushassan said with an evil smirk....

Krishnaa looked at him with anger ....
" Dushassan......stay in your limits!!!!!!." Dhananjay yelled....

He took a shield from the hands of one of the soldiers and tried threw it upon him...
But dhuryodhan stopped it using his mace ....

" Daas Dhananjay ... don't get over smart...you will loose your life...
Your child will wander like an orphan and your wife....she will be our daasi forever..do you want that?" Dhuryodhan asked...

Dhananjay clenched his fist
Krishnaa's eyes raged in fire....
Dushassan pulled her closer ..now he is dangerously close to her...
Dhananjay shut his eyes in helplessness...
He tried to drag her to his Chamber...

" Come ...or else I'll molestate you right infront of everyone... even infront of your husband..." He said...

She got shocked hearing that statement...
Courtisans who was supporting dhuryodhan laughed at it....

"Dushassan.......!!!!how dare you touch my wife... don't forget dushassan.... I'll give you punishment for that ..I'll give  you a death looking at which  this whole world will tremble .." Dhananjay yelled...

" Stop yelling...slave Dhananjay....if you want your wife  , then don't shout at us...ask your jyesht bhrata..he is the one who bet on his family....tell him that you are not bound to obey the limits he set....take your weapon along with your wife and go from here...we will let you free.." Shakuni said which Dhananjay looked at his brother....
He stood there like a statue with eyes filled with water...

Dhananjay stepped back and looked at krishnaa whose heart is already broken into million pieces...
She looked dushassan with anger raging eyes...
She pushed dushassan and freed herself from his grip...

" Murkh dushassan...what did you think...I'll come with you...never ...you will pay for this...I'm vasudev krishna's sister... gandhivdhari Dhananjay's wife...you won't touch my single hair strand...." She shouted....

But ne didn't pay heed... he smiled like an  evil ...
He came forward to held her
She looked at him....her eyes glowed with fire....

At Dwarka,
Vasudev Krishna who was seeing all this in his insight... closed his eyes ....tears rolled down through his cheeks....

" It's time Draupadi...it's time to reveal yourself and your identity before everyone....you have to ..." He said ....
back at dyut sabha
Dushassan was taken aback....now he got a little bit feared as he already saw her like this....
Suddenly wind blowed which made every one scared... she pushed him which made him fall on ground...

" Dushassan....us din meine tumhe chod diya...lekin aaj nahi....apne paapon keliye aaj mein tumhe mrityu dand deti hu......" She shouted...

Everyone looked at her in shock...
She was burning in anger...only fire can be seen in her eyes.....

Dhananjay got shocked to the core seeing her like that..he never saw her like that....

" Dushassan...aaj tum meri aakhon se nikli aag mein. Jal jaoge ..." She shouted as if something was possessed on her which shook the whole palace....

Everyone was taken aback....
Guru Dron looked at her in confusion...
Suddenly a roaring fire emerged from the ground....
Everyone was hell shocked...

" No...!!!no!!." Chitrangad muttered...

Dushassan got scared..he ran for his life...that fire followed him wherever he go... the centre of  whole dice hall was now burning in fire and krishnaa stood at the middle...
Everyone looked at her in utter shock...they never expected a maid's daughter with such powers.. Dhananjay looked at his wife in shock and at utter devotion as if he saw mata kali infront of him....

" Nahi putri..."suddenly they heard a yell and it was poornima...

She looked at her....
Poornima joined her hands before her
And almost pleaded...

" Putri .. please .. please putri .. be patient... please don't kill him.. please... you are also a maata ... you know the pain of a mother..please putri.." poornima cried....
Yes ,she is also a mother...the mother in her made her peace...

She looked at poornima... suddenly the whole fire was extinguished and dushassan was saved.....

" Putri .. don't kill him...." poornima pleaded..

" Please putri...ask any boon... we'll give it to you ... please ask...ask me..." Poornima pleaded

" Yes putri...ask I'll give you.." chitrangad asked in fear seeing her like that...

" no raaj mata... I don't want any boon....but if you want anything to give then just free my family from the clutches of your sons...that's all I need" she said...

" Ok..I'll ....I'll..." Chitrangad muttered but dhuryodhan shook his head in no....he clenched his fist....

"Ok ..i won't kill your son but.... I'll never ever forgive anyone...everybody watched and some enjoyed seeing two women was dragged into the court ...Never ...never ever...I'll forgive.. everyone here watched the whole scenario... without saying a word against it ..has to bear the punishment...so , I jaanki putri krishnaa....was cursing you alll........"

" Stop... krishnaa..." She heard a voice and looked at the direction...it was Dhananjay....

" Please don't curse ...let me give a chance...a chance to take revenge on your insult.... please..." He pleaded...

" How ....how will you take revenge?...you are now a Slave of these wicked people..and one more thing aryaputr Dhananjay... I'll never....never ever forgive you..." She shouted...

" Ok... I accept it...I know I've committed a biggest sin by keeping mum seeing my wife's insult...i failed to protect you...but you please don't lose your patience..." he said joining his hands together....

" Patience..." She said and remembered her Govind's words....

" Sometimes the deed of others terrify us...give us a chance to lose our patience...but continue to be patient..it is very important to control one's heart"

She cried...cried out loud and said....
" Everyone... everyone except my family....will pay for this...will get the punishment.... dushassan...mark my words.... you will die....each and every vein, bones and each and every cell  of yours will broke in pain.....it's my curse....the great gandhivdhari's wife Krishnaa's curse...." She shouted and left the court..

Dhananjay looked at her with tears in his eyes and helplessly looked her walking out of his sight....

" AGNISENI????" Guru Dron exclaimed as everyone can hear him clearly...

" Agniseni?? Who??" Chitrangad asked...

" No... she's not an ordinary girl as you all think...yes she herself is agniseni... daughter of fire" dron exclaimed...
Dhananjay looked at him in shock....
How the chapter guys...
I know it's a long chapter...i know ..but I can't cut it into two parts it's the most important part of the story...
Please vote and comment
Hope you all like it...
Sorry for made you all waiting for my update...

Stay happy
Stay safe 🙏

Bạn đang đọc truyện trên: Truyen2U.Pro