6 months later. Part 1

Màu nền
Font chữ
Font size
Chiều cao dòng

Fortuna-a city what was saved by Sparda.People who live here consider him as  a god. As savior. But in such a quiet place always can be something dark and mysterious...

On the roof of one of the buildings, Dante can be seen watching as a girl with a bandage on her arm and white hair that was cut into a boy's haircut beat demons. Vergil was standing next to him. The eyes of the oldest twin was focused on girl.

Dante:Is she really your daughter,Vergil?

Dante smiled while he watched how girl run to the church.

Dante:If Ray is you little version,so Nero is my little version ~?

Vergil:

Vergil: If you say this again I will show you wives where you hide your "books",brother.

Later.

Inside the church singing a beautiful young woman with dark red hair and in white dress. The civilians of Fortuna listened and couldn't take their eyes off the spectacle.

[There should be a GIF or video here. Update the app now to see it.]

POV Ray.

Okay. I live with my father and uncle last six months and I must this more interesting than my life in Remnat. For six months, my father and my uncle and aunts taught me more than others could in my old world. Aunt Trish taught me the basics of lightning magic. For greater success, Uncle Dante gave me another sword, the Alastor. Aunt Lady and I often talked about firearms. We were able to develop several types of bullets. There were many types of them and each was special. Fuck, we even made a bullet with teleportation ability!

About this world? Well...now is 2013. And Earth has a huge history with some supernatural shit like Honkai, Quirks and other. But it's not my problem. The most interesting part it's two hells. The first hell-it's homeland of my grandfather. Mundus the demon king rule this place. The second hell is under Gremories control. I've met the leader of this family and I can say what he is really lazy. I mean...why the can't just go and attack the other hell. Demons from second hell is smarter. They have a secret gear what can be very useful in this battle!

At this month aunt Lady found information about the "order" - organisation on the Fortuna Island. The members of "order" think about Sparda as a God and Saviour. Yeah...I thought what "White Fang" it's a really crazy group,but this group more strange...but the main reason why I here it's my sister. Nero. Dad said what he hide her here. I really can't wait our meeting.

???: Hey,kid.

Oh shit...he is over me...

U.Dante: It's your showtime. Let's end his circus. Okay? And if you scared I can do all job~.

Damn it...but Nero is here. But why not?

Me: Only in your dreams,Uncle.

[There should be a GIF or video here. Update the app now to see it.]

POV 3.

The glass ceiling was broken and a man in a black and blue suit fell down.

(Ray's costume)

The person was in front of the old man. With a light movement, he took out his katana and slit the old man's throat. Then the soldiers of the "order" attacked him, but he killed every "human" without any problems. The cold gaze of his red eye moved from one opponent to another.

Ray haven't any problems with kill every "order" guardians. But when he killed last three enemies he was in front of the girl who singed in this church.

???: please...

She close her face.

Ray:Hey,easy! You are not my target,so...go aw...

Nero attacked him. Her punch made him flew to the statue of Sparda.

Nero: Kyrie,run!

Nero took out her gun and shot Ray, what had just recovered After flying into the head of the statue.

Ray: Okay...if she want fight she get it...

He jumped on the floor and go to Nero. Her eyes show her anger.

Nero attacked him by her sword,but Ray blocked it. After this she catch his hand and sent him to the statue again,but at this time she threw a sword at him. For the moment She thought what his dead but...

Ray get up from the sword. Brother and sister looked at each other.

Nero:...You are not human...

Ray:Just like you...and them.

Nero turned around and saw faces of "order" knights. They weren't humans,looks more like a demon.

Ray: This organisation is more insane than you think. If you want to know answer go to the castle.

After this Ray disappeared in blue smoke.

Nero:Wait!

At the place where disappeared young man were a mail.

Nero:«Open when you will alone»-R.S.

Meanwhile

???: This is a Fortuna? It's will be interesting,isn't it Bladie?

—————
I'm alive,don't worry. I will continue this story.

Bạn đang đọc truyện trên: Truyen2U.Pro