Màu nền
Font chữ
Font size
Chiều cao dòng

(Hey guys! How is everyone? I hope you're all well. I've got something to tell you guys XD

Today I was eating Doritos and watching Jack and Mark, as usual. When my dad barged into my room and yelled "Are dating Mark yet or what!?" I replied "n-no! I'm like 11 years younger than him!" I of course, was shocked and kinda disturbed. Dad replied, "no!? You're grounded until you date him!" So now I'm grounded until I date Mark ._.)

I stared at the blue haired man in front of me in fear and shock.

"I-i... I can explain I swear just don't hurt me" I stammered out.

Mark stared at me like I was some crazy fangirl breaking into his house, he probably thought I was.

I opened my mouth to explain but he cut me off.

"Why are you in your underwear?" His face was bright red. My eyes widened and looked down realizing I was.

"Wait oh my god what happened!?" He gasped apparently suddenly noticing the bandages and stitches all over my body.

"W-well-" I was cut off...again by Mark quickly grabbing my wrist and dragging me to the couch and sat me down.

"You can explain later just let get some clothes for you so you can cover up." And before I could even have a chance to react he ran out of the room.

Just in that moment another man walked into the kitchen, I froze and tried not to fangirl, it was Jack. Jacksepticeye, I gasped.

(A/N: let's just pretend Jack's visiting Mark, oke? Oke.)

The Irish man spun around and spotted me.

"Oh hello, who are you?" Jack asked turning around to face me fully.

"Y-Y/N" I stuttered still in shock, I was meeting my two favourite youtubers in one day, it would have been perfect had it not been for the current situation I was in.

"Y/N. What a lovely name. Not to be rude but why are you half naked in Marks house, and why are you covered in bandages and stitches?" He asked all in one breath.

I blushed from the 'compliment' and went to say something when Mark came running back into the room again, with clothes.

It was his red flannel and a pair of dark grey sweatpants. Mark handed them to me and walked over to Jack to explain how he 'found' me.

I quickly put on the clothes ignoring the raging pain and looked back to Mark and Jack who then walked over and stood in front of me.

"So? How'd you get into my house?" Mark asked crossing his arms over his chest.

"I-I don't exactly know, I woke up here." I said looking down at my feet. 'How was I supposed to explain to this to them? They'll never believe me.'

I heard a gasp and I looked up at the two men. Jack looked confused and skeptical and Mark looked like he'd seen a ghost.

"W-woke up h-here?" Mark stuttered and I nodded slowly, me and Jack stared at him confused.

Mark looked at Jack and mouthed something to him, Jack's eyes widened and he looked at me in fear.

I sat there confused as they exchanged a silent conversation completely made with just facial expressions.

Mark turned back to me and kneeled in front of me, so he was level with me (A/N: you're gonna be short in this story oke?)

"Y/N, how old are you?" He asked looking extremely worried. So did Jack who was standing behind him.

"14" I squeaked out kind of scared.

His eyes widened and he stood up and walked around the room rubbing his face with his hands.

Jack's jaw had dropped and he stared at me in disbelief.

"What's wrong with my age?' I asked looking between the both of them.

Jack sat beside me on the couch and Mark once again knelt down in front of me.

"Y/N, do you know who Darkiplier is." Mark asked slowly.

I nodded.

"Do you remember what happened before you got here?" Jack asked.

I froze as the memories came back, I gave a jerky nod and they watched me waiting for my answer.

"Well I was at home, it was nighttime and I was on twitter trying to work out why Mark hadn't posted" Mark sighed "I got a notification from YouTube saying you had uploaded." Jack and Mark exchanged nervous looks "so I went to watch it, it started off basically normal. Then it got creepy. I thought it was just Mark messing with us again. But then screen turned to static, the lights went out and the laptop turned off. And then I heard a dark, kind of echoed. Then a voice and I passed out."

Mark and Jack stared at me in shock and fear.

I raised an eyebrow.

"Oh god, why did he have to choose someone so young.." Mark muttered rubbing his face.

"I don't understand" I choked looking at them in fear.

"Y/N, it means he's chosen you, you won't get out alive." Jack said

(*subtlety shoves Jack into the story* so what do you guys think? <3)

Bạn đang đọc truyện trên: Truyen2U.Pro