7 minutes in hell Pearl Boy Yuma (top ) Subaru (bottom )

Màu nền
Font chữ
Font size
Chiều cao dòng

Subaru eyes slowly open... he was in hell.
He sat up fast and held his chest he didn't understand what was going on... how did he die....

He looked around it was hot and his clothes were literally melting off....

The brown head male came behind him..." welcome to hell~" he placed his hands on his shoulders . Subaru groaned as his hands burned his skin. Yuma had on a red suit with his hair slick back. He sighed softly as the white haired male glared him down ..

"I'm not suppose to be h-" as he tried to get up he got yanked by a chain around his neck... he coughed up blood violently . "Wait a damn minute ...." He spat out . Yuma smirked sinister his horns coming from his head ....." your gonna be responsible for making pearls~"

He glared..." Pearls what fucking pearls!!!"
Yuma moved his hair behind his ear...." I show you..."
Azusa popped up with his horns on his head with a chart..." Subaru you died by being intoxicated jumping off a cliff...... so you fall into the category of a Pearl Boy for Satan himself Yuma-Kun.."

Subaru glared at him......" pearl boy I'm
In hell where am I gonna get pearls..."
Azusa and Yuma looked at each other before smirking .....

Subaru don't like this at all....

———————————-
Yuma kissed Subaru with a dog muzzle on his face ,down his back as he was chained down by his neck... Subaru shuddered making fist as his hands were tied ...."nnn!" He grunts as Yuma smacked his ass....." ok well let's begin ~" Yuma bit into His neck. He hissed in pain..." Ahh!!! It hurts it hurts!!"
He screamed out the black liquid oozing into his blood. Yuma licked his neck ..." good boy.... He then moved his hand and started to jack him off.....
"Mm~ ha....." he bit his lip and bucked his hips ... he was hard and his hands were doing a number on him...

"Ah~.. s-stop!" He growled out holding back his moans. The liquid oozing through his veins......"w-what are you doing to me....." he whined..... his stomach felt light as his strokes gotten more skilled . Yuma licked his lips ..." your making me pearls~" he then kissed him deeply shoving two wet fingers inside him.

Subaru furrowed his brows but kissed him back. Yuma grabbed his neck and  roughly pounded his fingers inside the other male... he moaned and bucked his hips. He was in shock as it felt good.

"Ah!" He tried to pull away as he felt something in his stomach... Yuma chuckled ..." it's the pearl it's got to come out...."
Subaru growled a panting mess drooling .... Yuma laid him on his stomach and knees ass up... he studied it closely.... He smirked and stuck his demon tongue inside of him ..

"A-aah.." his eyes got lidded. His pearl was stuck so he had to move it . He hummed thrusting his tongue. Subaru cried out..." w-wait! Aah! It hurts!~" his body trembled at the painful pleasure.... Yuma stick his tongue in further his walls  squeezing around his tongue . "Cum~" he demanded shoving his other fingers in there hitting his prostate.
Subaru a precumming, sweating, trembling mess finally came coating his bottom half in his seed and a big shiny pearl came out of his tiny hole.
Subaru laid there in dis belief .... It felt like he was dying giving birth and having sex.

Yuma picked up the pearl... "this the biggest one I ever seen.." he smirked . Subaru growled at him.  Yuma cupped his face ..." don't worry I'm not gonna hurt you or the pearl... our sweet demon is resting ~" he said holding up the pearl... Subaru eyes widen seeing a red river behind them . He crawls to it and he has devil horns on his head... his heart dropped and he hissed as a mark with Yuma signature is on his ass....
Yuma watched him...." Go put on some clothes you got work to do slut ~" he smirked .

——-

Ayato woke up in hell... he held his head .." ow~" he looked up..." shit where am I ?" Laito and Ruki both demons stalking Ayato...
Laito sighed softly messing with his tail..." so how should we greet him~" Ruki sighed ...." Do what you do best ~"

_____
Hope y'all enjoyed this little plot that came in my head lol any feed back would be appreciated until the next upload Byeeeeeeeeeeeee~

Bạn đang đọc truyện trên: Truyen2U.Pro