26. Shattered

Màu nền
Font chữ
Font size
Chiều cao dòng

Calista_Evangeline

Reviewer- Everythingbibulous

Cover and title:

I really love your cover it's pretty yet conveys an unknown tragedy. Also, I love the fact that the cover and the title match in a way with the unknown sad theme that's looming over your story. It was quite smart to be completely honest.

Description:

I liked your description it gave me a brief overview of your story without telling me what the "accident" was. Your description had me clicking your story right away eager to find out more about the "accident" that was mentioned and partially shown in your covers theme.

Grammar and punctuation:

Your grammar and punctuation are pretty decent and I was completely shocked when I read the author's note in chapter one and found out that English wasn't your native language. I would say that one suggestion that I had for you would be to just not directly state everything in your writing. For example, instead of directly going "I sat in the seat." A better approach in my opinion would be "I lowered myself onto the seat looking around for a brief moment." I just feel that adding a more descriptive version every once in a while, would really help your story a bit more. Also, make sure that you're double-checking to see if one of your paragraphs needs a comma. I noticed a couple of times that a common or two was missing in your writing but other than that your grammar was good.

Plot:

I'm completely obsessed with your plot! It's one of those that will keep the reader hooked throughout the story eager to know what happened in the "accident" I know for a fact that I'll continue to read your story. Just make sure that you stay on theme with your plot and your story will have an incredibly bright future!

Overall thoughts:

I genuinely really enjoyed getting the chance to read your story. The plot was amazing and kept me hooked throughout the chapters you have so far. Honestly, your story could be one that stays in people's minds even after years of finishing it. You're an incredibly smart writer and I'm still completely bewildered at the fact of English not being your native language. I wish you and your story an incredible future on this app and if you have any more questions for me then please go ahead and let me know! Have an amazing rest of your day <3

Bạn đang đọc truyện trên: Truyen2U.Pro