1. Waiting

Màu nền
Font chữ
Font size
Chiều cao dòng

Note: /abc/ is the character's thoughts.

—————

It's almost midnight right now, the moon shines above as a companion for the night walkers. The gentle breeze caresses the wanderer's pinkish cheeks, announcing that the season is slowly shifting to a chilly autumn, proven by countless leaves deciding to wear a new shade of brownish yellow on their branches.

When everything is in slumber and the sound of an owl from afar can barely be heard, a rare moment in this city that emits stillness, delivering a sense of tranquility. A sense of tranquility in a moment. Wishing for everything will be forever like this but this moment will vanish soon as sunlight kisses this land once again.

"Wolfine!" Artin surprised to see the tall figure who was standing under the flickering streetlights.

"Have you been waiting in the cold this whole time?" Artin quickly walks over, sounding worried for his boyfriend. /You could have gone home first.../

The black shiny boot of the big man or rather, wolfman, slightly scaped the ground as he turned to the anxious man that was looking at him. He just casually radiates intimidating energy like usual. He looks down to meet Artin's deary pair of eyes.

"No. I wasn't just waiting for you or anything. I was just absorbed in this book." Wolfine huffs and raises the book, which looks more like a notebook due to his large hand.

"O-oh I see..." Artin shifts his gaze down, kind of embarrassed. /He says that, but.../

"Come on, let's hurry home." Wolfine hastens up his companion with a stern voice as he comes closer.

/Your tail's wagging, Wolfine./ . Artin automatically smiles at his boyfriend fluffy swishing continuously left to right.

"If you don't bundle up, you'll catch a cold, you know?" Artin is tiptoeing as he bundles up his scarf onto Wolfine's neck.

Artin is already emitting lovey-dovey energy while he's doing so...

Wolfine lowered down a bit, taking it as a chance to look at Artin's adorable face more. Such a contrast to Artin's vibe, he remains that cold and stern face.

"Don't underestimate my fur!" Wolfine glares at smiley Artin.

His tough of an act doesn't work very well though. Being around Artin is enough for him to be happy, extra happy for the warmth from the scarf, which still lingers the distinct pleasant smell of Artin.

Maybe he can improve the act by control his tail, because it is always wagging around Artin. But that just almost impossible though.

Bạn đang đọc truyện trên: Truyen2U.Pro