*18*

Màu nền
Font chữ
Font size
Chiều cao dòng

Hoseok's P.O.V

"Are you guys heading out already?" I asked Yoongi hyung and Jungkook who were already putting on their shoes.

They hummed and bade goodbye before leaving.

I sighed and turned to Taehyung in curiosity to see him out of it. "What's got you worked up like that?" I asked.

He turned to me with a frown. I knew that expression anywhere as I then turned to Soobin and smiled softly. "Sweetie, go play in papa's room first. Your appa and I will just have a chat." I said.

Soobin was confused but nonetheless nodded and left.

"Alright, now spill." I said sternly, turning back to Taehyung.

Jungkook's P.O.V

I looked down, not really minding my own path as me and Yoongi hyung walked side by side.

He is going to be a new music teacher at my university, so there shouldn't be anything off about it.

I looked at Yoongi hyung when he suddenly put a hand on my shoulder.

"What's going on with you? You don't look like the same annoying human we have to deal with." He said with a straight face.

I sighed and replied. "I'm just nervous.. i'm not sure if I should expect them to be nice to me."

"They don't treat you well?"

I nodded. "Yeah, I think I got used to it though."

"Don't let them get to you. Nothing's wrong if you fight back, as long as you know what they're doing is wrong." He advised, making me stare at him shocked.

'That's the first time he spoke that much to me..'

There was a moment of silence until he kissed my forehead in any hopes of comforting me.

Making me shocked even more when memories flashed through my mind again.

But this time, Yoongi hyung and the same man in white appeared.. without Taehyung.

"Do you know why he cried last night?" The man asked Yoongi hyung.

Yoongi hyung stared at him indifferently as he answered him.

"No."

The man sighed as he looked down, letting out a sentence laced with sadness.

"It's because he misses you."

====

Another moment was in my view, Yoongi hyung had his back facing the man.

"Tell me, Kookie... if you're happy in a dream, does that count?" Yoongi hyung asked, turning to the man in white.

At the mention of the man's name, his blurred appearance became clearer as I saw his ethereal appearance completely.

So that's what he really looked like. He is really beautiful.

"That happiness... does it count?" He asked again.

Kookie shook a little, as he let a stray tear fall down.

"You're a fool. A fool that doesn't understand mere happiness because of shutting us out."

"Not only are you cold, you are also cruel! How could you do this to us?!" Kookie yelled out, clenching his fists tightly as his tears fell like a waterfall.

Yoongi hyung looked away as tears started to prick from his eyes."Yes i'm cruel and cold, but I can make a river from my tears."

My eyes widened as I snapped back to reality when Yoongi hyung began shaking me.

"H-huh?" I let out confused.

He then rolled his eyes at me. "You dozed off after I kissed your forehead. Just forget it happened if you're that bothered with it. Let's go." He said coldly.

He then started walking ahead of me until I spoke out unconsciously like it weren't my own words, making him stop in his tracks.

"You tried to change, didn't you?"

He turned to me with a soft smile.

"You closed your mouth more, tried to be softer, prettier, less volatile, less awake..."

He turned around and walked towards me slowly, catching me off-guard.

"I really can't believe you. You can't make homes out of human beings. Someone should have already told you that." He finished.

"Now, I'll repeat, let's go." He said, a lot more softly than before.

He then took my hand in his as he started dragging me to the university.

I just let him do as he pleased, since I was there dumbfounded by what he just said, let alone what I let out awhile ago.

Bạn đang đọc truyện trên: Truyen2U.Pro