*25*

Màu nền
Font chữ
Font size
Chiều cao dòng

Jungkook's P.O.V

We went back only to be puzzled when it was only Taehyung.

What's more is that his hair colour is different...

"Appa! Where is uncle Yoongi and uncle Hoseok?" Soobin asked.

He turned to us and tilted his head. "I'm sorry, but... do I know you?"

Ah, he's probably the human version of Taehyung? Wait... would that be possible?

I smiled and bowed my head. "My apologies, we might've mistaken you for someone else.

He blinked and laughed as he smiled. "It's alright. My name is V, and you?"

"I'm Jungkook, and this is Soobin." I introduced.

Soobin smiled brightly as he greeted. "Hello mister!"

V smiled as he hummed. "Hello to you too little one."

'He's really gentle like the Taehyung I know.'

"We should get going now, the others might be looking for us already." I said.

He chuckled and nodded. "Alright, it was nice meeting the two of you." He said.

Me and Soobin bowed as we left that section.

"Papa, him and Appa really look alike. Could they be twins?" Soobin asked, looking up to me.

I shook my head. "They seem to be in no way related sweetie. Appa only has one brother." I explained.

"Jungkook!" I turned to see Yoongi hyung and Taehyung there.

"There you two are. Hoseok hyung was looking for Soobin so that he could fit in the clothes we picked for him." Taehyung said.

I smiled apologetically. "Ah, sorry. We just came back to where we last saw you and ended up meeting Taehyung's look alike."

"Yeah! Appa and Him really looked like twins except for the hair." Soobin added.

"Appa are you sure uncle Yoongi is your only brother?" Soobin asked, curious.

Taehyung laughed as he approached us. "Yes sweetie, Uncle Yoongi is my only brother. Appa doesn't have any other siblings." He confirmed.

He then picked Soobin up as he kissed him on the forehead.

"What did you get Soobin?" Yoongi hyung asked, going beside Taehyung.

"This stuffed bunny!" He said with a smile.

Yoongi hyung's eyes widened as he saw the stuffed toy until a soft smile had landed on his lips.

"Uncle Yoongi can I have it?" He asked.

Yoongi hyung nodded as he ruffled Soobin's hair.

"Of course you can. Now let's go to Uncle Hoseok so you could fit in your clothes." He said as me and Taehyung smiled.

The four of us going to where Hoseok hyung is.

====

I sighed as we then went to the arcade when Soobin looked at us with a wide smile.

"Appa! Let's play that!" Soobin said cheerfully, pointing at the basketball game while Taehyung didn't know what to do.

"Uhm.. Soobin I-"

"That old man of yours doesn't know how to play like a pro. Come on let's play." Yoongi hyung said blankly as Soobin laughed happily and dragged Yoongi hyung with him.

"I'm younger than you..." Taehyung mumbled out.

"Your brother doesn't really sugar coat his words." I said as I watched Soobin and Yoongi hyung play together.

Taehyung sighed in defeat as he laughed a little. "Well... it just happens to be a habit of his."

We then turned our attentions to Hoseok hyung who was focused on his phone.

"Hyung?" I called out, catching his attention as he looked at us.

"What are you doing?" Taehyung asked.

"Oh, well I found this school that Soobin can attend to. It really has a nice rating." He said with a smile.

"And it's not really that far from home so either of us could walk him there." He added.

Me and Taehyung turned to each other then back at Hoseok hyung as we both hummed in unison.

"Then i'll excuse myself from my morning classes so we could register him if possible?" I suggested.

"Well, sure, but... you should take Taehyung with you." He said.

I smiled and nodded. "Ok."

Soobin then came back with a tired looking Yoongi hyung.

"Somebody carry me back to the car." He said as he wiped off his sweat.

We stifled a laugh until I noticed Soobin lift his arms up in front of me. "Papa, carry me please!"

I smiled as I then picked him up.

"Anything else Soobin?" Hoseok hyung asked.

Soobin shook his head and smiled widely. "No more uncle! Thank you, I really had fun!" He said.

We stared at him with loving eyes as I kissed his cheek gently. "Aigoo, what an angel you are." I said as it was time to go back home.

Bạn đang đọc truyện trên: Truyen2U.Pro