*38*

Màu nền
Font chữ
Font size
Chiều cao dòng

Jin's P.O.V

I smiled as Jimin and Soobin ran around, laughing together.

"Be careful! Both of you might-" before I got to warn them, both of them suddenly tripped, as they fell down on the floor in unison, their faces meeting the ground first.

"Tripped..." I sighed as I walked over to them, helping the both of them up.

"I tried to warn you, both of you weren't listening." I scolded softly as I caressed their cheeks.

"Where does it hurt? I'll kiss the pain away."

Jimin only pointed at his nose while Soobin whined. "My face hurts.."

I giggled, kissing Jimin's nose as I showered Soobin with kisses.

'It's funny how a human doesn't seem to do much for us, but seeing such beautiful smiles from wonderful humans seem to be enough in exchange for everything we've done for them.'

The door then creaked open to reveal Taehyung who was disguised as Jungkook, covered with.. bruises?!

Me and Jimin stared at him in shock while Soobin ran towards him, calling out his name as he hugged Taehyung's legs.

The said man then closed the door behind him and turned back to his original form.

He knelt down to his level and smiled softly at Soobin. "What's wrong little one?"

"Appa, are you ok?! You're-" Soobin stopped when he saw the bruises on Taehyung disappear when he transformed back.

"Silly, it didn't hurt."

He chuckled but suddenly got caught off-guard when Soobin hugged him tightly.

"Don't scare me like that Appa... what will Papa do if something bad happens to you?" He choked out as he began crying.

'Ah, worry.. i'm surprised this child has grown well even after being abandoned.'

I smiled softly as Taehyung comforted his son.

"Oh how nice would it be to have a life like this forever." Jimin mumbled.

I heard him as I giggled, turning to him. "It would... but we haven't taken care of things back in our world. Maybe someday, we can live like this again together, forever this time." I said.

He smiled softly as he nodded. "That would be really lovely."

[Lovely Army!!!! I'm so lovely, you're so lovely, we're so lovely, lovely, lovely- ok i'll stop 😂]

Yoongi's P.O.V

As classes were finally over, I went out to see the human version of Jimin, waiting for me outside.

I blinked and tilted my head. "Oh, is something wrong Jimin?" I asked.

He frowned as he looked away with a slight blush dusted on his cheeks.

"I... can we talk?" He asked.

I checked my watch and hummed as I ushered him back inside the classroom.

"What do you want to talk about?" I asked again.

He smiled sadly as he laughed a bit bitterly..

"I.. I know you wouldn't really accept my feelings, after all, you already have someone.." he trailed off, looking down.

I watch him sigh, looking down as tears began to threaten from his eyes.

"I just.. I just want to get this off my chest, but no matter what happens, we'll still be friends.. right?"

I chuckled and hummed, knowing where this is going.

"Of course we will, you became one of those special people that hold a place in my heart." I said truthfully.

He smiled. "Then that puts my mind to ease.. I just came here to say that I.. I love you, b-but- you don't entirely have t-to accept my feelings.. I just wanted to get it out and today.. I thought I could let these stupid feelings go a-and find someone else.."

I stared at him, taken aback by his confession and honesty.

"Why do you think humans are worth it? They die, and walk around mindlessly as spirits if they're bad, but if they're good, they will be reborn as different people."

"That's the fun of it. You watch them with fascinated eyes, seeing what right and wrong choices they make in their life, watching them grow, watching them develop into either a good person, or a bad one. The endless possibilities make things interesting."

A smile crept into my face as I pulled him into a hug.

"Thank you for being brave enough to do this.."

'You and my partner may have similarities, but different in some ways, perhaps I should do the idea Chim suggested..'

I pulled away as I looked at him. "Jimin, don't take this the wrong way, I don't want to lead you on, but since you want to forget how you feel about me.. how about we both say goodbye to it forever?" I suggested.

He tilted his head in confusion.

"What do you mean?"

I chuckled. "Let's go out to that concert you've been talking all about on, you seem to have a certain liking to that Agust D guy." I explained.

He blinked and his jaw soon dropped after he processed what I had said.

"Hold on- YOU GOT TICKETS?! HOW?! THOSE COST LIKE DIAMONDS!" He screeched.

I playfully rolled my eyes. "Ok, first off, I was already thinking of taking you with me since Chim is busy with something and he suggested to bring you with me, he's quite fond of you. So, do you want to go or not?"

"I got the VIP tickets anyway."

He squealed happily as he hugged me. "Thank you! I'm a really big fan of him!" He thanked.

"Let's go home first and i'll pick you up, we'll be at his concert just in time." I said as I checked the time.

"Really.. thank you so much.." he said, turning to look at me with a smile.

'Maybe.. humans aren't as bad as I thought they were..'

I smiled a little as we both left the classroom and went out.

Bạn đang đọc truyện trên: Truyen2U.Pro