*41* (Final Chapter)

Màu nền
Font chữ
Font size
Chiều cao dòng

Jungkook's P.O.V

"What.. was it like when you were with Taehyung back then?"

Kookie blinked and giggled. "It was, in a way.. euphoric. Up til now, It doesn't seem he has changed."

"He's still that extra, handsome, and kindhearted God that I always loved."

I frowned, looking down. "I'm sorry.. y-you can still take your place back, I-"

"Jungkook, answer me."

I slowly looked up at him as he soon asked. "Do you love him?"

"Of course I do.. but- you still have a chance to take control of my body and you- you can-"

"No, Jungkook." My eyes widened as he frowned, putting his hands on my shoulders as he stared at me seriously.

"My dear, I don't have a chance anymore. I'm far too gone. This is the last bit of time I have left before I disappear completely. So please.. I didn't test you here just for you to tell me that I should take back my place."

I sighed, looking down as my lips quivered. "I... I just feel really guilty.. You and Taehyung were together first, and here I am.." I trailed off.

"Here you are, being someone so outstanding." He said as he put his thumb under my chin and made me look back up at him.

"Don't feel guilty Jungkook. We're still one in the same. Taehyung already has you in his heart, you helped him move on, which is what i'm thankful for."

"Besides that, As long as you love him, it makes me happy already. So promise me right now, that you'll hold on."

He finished, I tried to force a smile as I hooked my pinky with his.

He smiled sadly as tears began to prick from his eyes.

"Time is almost up, my dear Jungkook.."

I shook my head vigorously as my vision blurred.

"I don't want you to go..." I said as I pulled him into a tight hug.

"Please don't go.." I pleaded with a shaky voice.

He hugged me back as he rested his chin on my forehead.

"I'm sorry.. but I can't stay any longer." He apologized as he pulled away, wiping the tears I didn't know that started falling as he smiled.

"Never let anyone break you.. even though that I may not be with you anymore, remember that the hyungs will still be there for you. Stay happy." He encouraged as he started crying.

I pursed my lips as he laughed bitterly. "Who am I kidding... i'm scared to leave, but.. it's time to say goodbye.." he admitted.

"One last time, Jungkook.. move forward for me." He said as he kissed my forehead one last time.

'You've done so well.'

I jolted up, breathing heavily as I looked around with wide eyes. I put a hand on my forehead as I then wiped my cheeks, feeling them stained with tears.

I calmed down a little as I hummed, looking out the window.

'Goodbye..'

Jimin's P.O.V

I opened Jungkook's room to check on him, only to be surprised when Jungkook was looking out the window with a soft smile.

"J-Jungkook..?" I called out as he turned his head to me.

I felt tears threaten to blur my vision as I smiled widely, scrambling towards him as I hugged him tightly.

I started crying uncontrollably as he hugged me back. "Hyung.. stop crying, i'm back.." he assured as he rubbed my back.

I smiled widely and nodded as I wiped my tears. "Yes..! You're back, the others would be so happy to know!"

He giggled and hummed. Smiling brightly.

Taehyung's P.O.V

I sighed as both me and Yoongi hyung met with Hoseok hyung, Jin hyung, Namjoon hyung and Soobin at the park.

"What's going on? Why did Jimin even ask us to meet here anyway?" Hoseok hyung asked as we turned to each other and shrugged.

"Guys!" Jimin called out with a wide smile.

We turned to him, curious to why he's even smiling like this.

"What's got you all happy like that?" Yoongi hyung asked, raising an eyebrow.

He giggled and soon said. "You can come out now."

We blinked in confusion until our eyes widened when Jungkook approached us with a smile.

"Papa!" Soobin exclaimed as he ran up to Jungkook.

Jungkook smiled softly as he knelt down, opening his arms when Soobin tackled him into a hug.

I felt tears sting my eyes as he stood up, Jin hyung and Namjoon hyung approaching him as tears fell from their eyes.

They hugged him tightly until Jungkook's eyes landed on Yoongi hyung who approached him too.

Namjoon hyung and Jin hyung let him go as Yoongi stared at him silently until he gave in, pulling him into a tight hug.

"Don't scare me like that ever again you dumdum." He said as he clutched onto him tightly.

He giggled and nodded as they both pulled away.

'After being torn apart with Kookie..'

Jungkook then turned to me with teary eyes as he approached me.

"I'm back.." he said happily as a stray tear fell from his eyes.

'If it weren't for that stranger who stole the necklace..'

I chuckled and wiped the tear away, feeling my own tears fall as well.

'I wouldn't have met this person who changed my reason to live on..'

"Welcome back.." I greeted as I pulled him into a love-filled kiss.

We both pulled away with smiles on our faces as we held each other tightly, resting our foreheads on each other.

"I love you.." I said with so much happiness.

Even though we both smiled like idiots, the hyungs watched us happily.

He giggled and hummed. "I love you too..."

We closed our eyes as if each other was all we needed.

"Forever and always.." we said in unison as I soon thought..

'Let's live happily again.. together.'

The End

====

Ah, that was refreshing.

😂😂 thank you so much for staying with us with this confusing book.

We hope you enjoyed it!

That's all!

Bye!

Bạn đang đọc truyện trên: Truyen2U.Pro