Màu nền
Font chữ
Font size
Chiều cao dòng

Alexa looked at Enderlox and stepped back, "I-Is he the one who k-kidnapped you?" she asked, taken off guard at the sudden announcement. I smiled awkwardly, "Well, you know how being a Neko distracts you and makes you more.... forgiving," I said, rubbing the back of my head as my tail twitched. "Hehe, sorry about that..." Ender said, looking at the ground. As if on cue after Alexa backed up in fear, Sky and Deadlox popped out of the bushes. "Don't hurt her Enderlox!" Deadlox said, drawing his sword. Now that we were away from the public eye, Ender had no problem showing his hybrid form. "I haven't done anything! Leave me alone!" he screamed as he put a wing in front of me, handing (d/n) to me carefully. "You've kidnapped her," Sky said, gesturing to me, "And are terrorizing a civilian!" I glanced at Alexa, terror written all over her face. I met her eyes and she seemed to calm down a bit. "Everything's fine, he's not gonna hurt anyone," I said to Alexa, loud enough so only she could hear. "I haven't terrorized anyone!" Ender yelled, I caught a glimpse of his claws extending from behind his wings. "Come with us and no one gets hurt Enderlox, this is your last warning," Sky said, drawing his sword. "Over my dead body," Ender snarled, going into a fighting stance. My tail flicked in unease. "(y/n), you and Alexa go to your old house, i'll be there as soon as I can," He said, glancing at us over his shoulder. "But-" I began, only to be cut off. "Go, I don't want you hurt," he said before he blocked a shot from Deadlox. I nodded and told Alexa to follow as we ran to my house, the sound of a dragons roar erupting behind us.

A/N

I AM SO SORRY IT TOOK A WHILE! At least, I think it took a while. The next chapter will most likely be Enders POV, a.k.a a fight scene. but no promises. I'll try.

Bạn đang đọc truyện trên: Truyen2U.Pro