Màu nền
Font chữ
Font size
Chiều cao dòng

:: DAY SIX
—10:02 AM KST

SEOKJIN : [ opens door for yoongi, and smiles ] hello, yoongi. it's been a while.

YOONGI : certainly has been. [ a little out of breath, sets car keys on the counter and a backpack on the ground ] i don't know if this sounds immature at all, but do you have anything i can eat?

SEOKJIN : yes, of course. i was just now cooking some curry for myself. would you like some?

YOONGI : [ immediately sits down at the dining table ] yes, please.

SEOKJIN : hey, are you okay? you look a little...pale. [ sets down a glass of water for yoongi ] here, drink. i'll have the rice and curry out for you in a sec.

YOONGI : t-thank you. i'm just really...um...never mind. [ drinks water ] seokjin, would you believe what i said, no matter how...bizzare it may sound?

SEOKJIN : sure, as long as it's at least a little plausible. what's wrong?

YOONGI : i have a stalker on my heels, seokjin. a stalker who is pretending to be me. it's scaring me, so, so, much.

SEOKJIN : how so? [ sets down a plate of rice and curry in front of yoongi, along with cleaned silverware ] don't hurry yourself, you might choke.

YOONGI : okay, um, so, have you seen the news recently? with the murders and all?

SEOKJIN : [ freezes, cautiously looks up at yoongi ] yes...? um, don't tell me i'm harboring a fugitive—

YOONGI : shut up, i didn't kill anyone.

SEOKJIN : then why does that matter?

YOONGI : [ pulls out his phone after taking a spoonful of rice and pulls up his texts ] look.

SEOKJIN : [ takes yoongi's phone, scrolls through texts ] oh...

? : [ from the second bedroom ] seokjin?

YOONGI : [ freezes ] seokjin, who is that?

SEOKJIN : oh, you know him.

YOONGI : [ raises up a questioning brow ] i do? hm, i guess i do.

SEOKJIN : even if you don't, i'm sure you'll like him.

? : seokjin, who is that? do i need to dress nicely? is that a guest?

SEOKJIN : jeongguk, it's just yoongi. you can come out.

YOONGI : i didn't know you had a roommate.

JEONGGUK : [ comes out of the bedroom, dressed in an oversized shirt and pyjama pants ] oh, hello! you must be yoongi. seokjin told me a lot about you.

YOONGI : [ waves at jeongguk, looks back at seokjin ] you did?

SEOKJIN : i guess i did. after all, we've known each other since high school. jeongguk and i talk a lot.

YOONGI : why is he here, though?

JEONGGUK : don't talk like i'm not here, stop treating me like i'm invisible. [ pouts ]

SEOKJIN : jeongguk is an old friend of mine. we're family friends. he's staying here for the time being due to family and monetary problems.

YOONGI : [ eyes jeongguk momentarily ] you seem kind of familiar...i guess.

JEONGGUK : [ slightly exasperated ] we've met before. don't you remember?

SEOKJIN : you have?

JEONGGUK : [ smiles ] yes, of course! we met years ago. you lived in this neighborhood for a while, right?

YOONGI : yes, i have.

JEONGGUK : [ laughs ] you were pretty famous in our middle school and high school. you were in that gang group, weren't you? and in high school, you performed a couple of raps with...who was it...namjoon? he was two years younger, i think? in our school's talent shows and stuff like that. and we met then. pleasure to see you again.

YOONGI : [ blinks rapidly before breaking out into a smile ] oh...yeah, i do remember now. you were that tiny kid that came up to me after my performance, weren't you? you've grown.

JEONGGUK : [ smiles widely ] thank you. don't take offense, but i was surprised that namjoon became famous and you didn't. i was certain that you'd become a famous rapper. you certainly deserve it.

YOONGI : [ in a joking manner ] i'm telling namjoon. but thanks, i'm flattered.

JEONGGUK : [ grins ] i take that back.

SEOKJIN : glad to see we are getting along, then. here, yoongi, you can sleep in my room. i'll sleep on the couch. i'll take the bowl if you're done.

Bạn đang đọc truyện trên: Truyen2U.Pro