2 - okay I warned you this book was mainly smut

Màu nền
Font chữ
Font size
Chiều cao dòng

Marienne feels the heat rush to her cheeks. Her heart thumps wildly beneath the tight bodice of her corset. "And what would you do to me?" she whispers, drawing closer as if pulled by some magnetic force.

"Well first," Elisabeta moves a stray blonde curl off Marienne's face, "I would tell you that you're everything to me; you're the blood pounding through my veins, the pulse that beats against my neck. I couldn't live without you, my love."

"I love you too, more than anything," Marienne hastily replies. "But what then?"

"So impatient," Elisabeta chuckles, moving her hand down from Marienne's face till it rests at her collarbone, fingers splayed over the lady's slender neck.

Marienne's pulse quickens beneath the other lady's teasing fingers. Her lashes flutter down to look at the place where their skin connects.

Elisabeta allows her hand to move further down till her palm grazes over the curve of Marienne's chest.

"Your heart is pounding," she whispers, slipping her hand beneath the lace of the lavender bodice.

"It pounds for you, sweet darling," Marienne murmurs softly. "No one but you."

Their lips meet in a gentle caress. It is familiar and well-known yet thrilling all the same. Their passion grows as the lip-lock intensifies, arms wrapping around much-too-clothed bodies and fingers tangling in much-too-pinned-up hairdos.

"I believe the footman is waiting right outside," Marienne whispers against her mouth as Elisabeta flicks her tongue between her lips, tracing it teasingly around the outline.

"I suppose we have no time to waste then," is her husky reply as Marienne's hands roam over the frilly lace at her bosom, cupping her breasts through the thick, embellished fabric.

Marienne struggles with the buttercup-coloured bodice. "Drat these buttons," she curses, tearing her lips away with the greatest difficulty. "There are far too many."

Elisabeta giggles in response. "It would be far too easy, if not for all the buttons."

"You, Elisabeta, are a brattish tease."

"I think the buttons may be the least of your worries, Marienne," the redhead points out.

The thought of both their restraining carved bone corsets, laced up the back from the hips to the bust, somewhat dampens the mood.

"But I can think of some other things we could do," Elisabeta adds, pushing the blonde back till she is reclining over the arm of the sofa.

She falls to kissing Marienne all over her face and her hair, whispering sweet nothings into her ear.

Marienne kisses back readily, pulling the other lady fully over her and holding her close. Her hands drag over every inch of visible skin, cursing its scarcity while holding back from ripping off the darned, damned bodice.

Elisabeta's grasp tightens over the lavender-clad waist before moving to the hem of the ruffled gown. There are an inconvenient number of layers to get through with the petticoat, then the chemise, and finally the drawers. Elisabeta can only be grateful that the extra layer of the pannier has finally gone out of style.

Marienne bites her lip to hold back a frustrated groan as the many layers of her gown are moved aside one by one. Finally, Elisabeta's hands rest against her bare thighs, but still the minx draws teasing circles into her skin, touching everywhere but where Marienne wants her. Marienne moves her hips unsuccessfully; the redhead is deftly avoiding giving her what she so desperately needs.

"Please," she begs, overcome with need.

A/n: okay I'm done for today. I'll continue the smut next week 💀

If you're enjoying the story so far consider leaving a vote! (pff 'story' they say as if there's going to be any plot)

Bạn đang đọc truyện trên: Truyen2U.Pro