6. 4rth of July Special

Màu nền
Font chữ
Font size
Chiều cao dòng

Summary: I teleport the whole gang including the dragons. In the the US for 4rth of July. (Also, there will be Hiccstrid)

Published: Jul 5, 2018

/////////////////////////////

-At the Park

Fear POV: “Are you ready for this?” I asked, excited to my friends

Dream POV: I just smirked while I opened the portal

Nightmare POV: Me and my friends are planning to bring the whole gang to see 4rth of July. “Isn't this exciting, guys?”

Dream and Fear POV: We both nodded and went into the portal.

-At the Clubhouse

Hiccup and the others including Dagur, Mala, Throck, and Heather where playing truth and dare!

Mala POV: “Alright Hiccup, truth or dare?” I asked

Hiccup POV: “Truth” I responded

Mala POV: “How many times exactly have you kissed Astrid?” I asked, with a smirk on my face. While my Dagur laughed

Astrid POV: I deeply blushed when Mala asked that question to Hiccup. I immediately covered my face with my hand and looked away.

Hiccup POV: “Well the times I have kissed Astrid have been like 3, I guess.” I looked at Astrid who was covering her face.

(Remember this takes place after Ruff Transition!)

Mala POV: “Really and how many times has she kissed you?”

Hiccup POV: “ME!? Well I guess it's been like 8 times.” I said, scratching my neck.

Everyone POV: Shocked😲😲

Astrid and Hiccup POV: we both just bush and look away

On The roof of the Clubhouse

Dream POV: “So uh, when exactly is this happening?” I asked, getting ready to teleport everyone

Nightmare POV: “Wait a little more. We still need to get Fear’s signal that she has the dragons already” I explained

Dream POV: “Fine, Fine.” I said, annoyed

From the other side of the Clubhouse fear made her signal and disappeared

Nightmare POV: “Okay. NOW!!” I yelled

Dream POV: I immediately threw a diamond inside of the Clubhouse when it began to glow it teleported everyone to the part from where we were going to watch the fireworks.

🤧Before the they Were teleported

Hiccup POV: I noticed a light from outside of the Clubhouse when I saw Snotlout disappear threw the light. Dagur grabbed Mala. Throck got both of the twins, Fishlegs hugged Heather. And me, not thinking twice I grabbed Astrid and hugged her tightly. We all disappeared in the light

At the part

Astrid POV: I slowly opened my eyes only to see a red shirt! I looked up and saw I was facing hiccups chest. I blushed especially when he hugged me even tighter

Hiccup POV: I opened my eyes and saw Astrid blushing. I let go of her and help her up. “Sorry” I said blushing

Astrid POV: “I- it's fine don't worry”

Everyone looks around to see all of the lights and tall houses

Heather POV: “where are we?” I asked looking at fishlegs

Fishlegs POV: “This looks incredible but I don't know” I responded

Tuff POV: “Are we dead?” I asked

Ruff POV: “No you idiot. Can't you see we are in Valhalla.” I said, still looking around

Tuff POV: "Exactly where all dead already"

Hiccup POV: “Guys I don't think any of us are dead”

Tuff POV: “Oh really. How do you know?” I asked

Hiccup POV: “Because so it Dragons are not here” I said annoyed

Astrid POV: “Hate to say it Hiccup but they are here” I said pointing at them. They were all sitting and I'm guessing they Were waiting for us.

Hiccup POV: “wh- What?”

Nightmare POV: Me Fear and Dream turned around to see all of the dragon Riders. I was about to say something when Dream bumped into me.

Dream POV: “Welcome guys, to today we brought you here for a 4Rth of July special!” I shouted, with happiness I look down and Nightmare looked at me with an angry face.

Everyone POV: “Whaaaaaaaaat??”

Fear POV: “4rth of July is one of the special holiday we have here", I said calmly.

Dream POV: “Yeah and today we get to see fireworks.”

Nightmare POV: “Enough chit chat let's get to the action" I said getting a list. “Here's the order on how you are sitting.

The list

Toothless
-Hiccup
-Astrid
●Stormfly
●Windshear
-Heather
-Fishlegs
●Meatlug
●Hookfang
-Snotlout
-Throck
-Twins
●Belch, Barf
-Mala
-Dagur
●Sleuther

Nightmare POV: “Here use this blankets to sit down” I said giving each 9f them a blanket.

Astrid POV: “Where are you guys sitting?”

Fear POV: “We'll on the trees, we like doing this every year” I responded climbing the threes.

Nightmare POV: The real reason why we are sitting on a tree is because from the top we can all see Hiccup and Astrid together.

Ruff POV: “So when is this necessarily happen?”

Dream POV: I looked at the stadium while they turned the lights off. “Right now!” I shouted

Everyone POV: “Woow😃😃

Dream POV: “Feast your eyes with the 4Rth of July special! The Fireworks!”

Heather POV: "Look at the colors, they are beautiful"

Time Skip

😖Sorry I'm out of ideas

Hiccup POV: "that was incredible, right Astrid? Astrid?" I asked, I looked down and Astrid had fallen asleep next to me.

Astrid POV: I noticed that I had fallen asleep next to Hiccup. I immidially stood up

Hiccup POV: "Night My'Lady" I said with a smile

Astrid POV: "Night Hiccup" I said and hugged him. He hugged me back and kissed my forehead

Fear POV: "Psst. Look" I whispered looking down

Nightmare POV: Yup Hicctrid for Life

Fear POV: Never gets old

Dream POV: Yup Hicctrid forever

//////////////////////////////////////

Hope you enjoy this chapter

Sorry I couldn't update it yesterday I'll do my best to update faster My "Valkyrie, Part 2" and maybe a part three for the rescue.

Anyways

So far it's a Tie

N- 6

Y- 6

Don't forget to comment if you haven't and the faster the comment the faster the update.

See you later Dragon Riders

Next Chapter: Note: For Hiccstrid Fans

Word Count: 998

Sweet Dreams
-TheNightmare♡

Bạn đang đọc truyện trên: Truyen2U.Pro