11~Part

Màu nền
Font chữ
Font size
Chiều cao dòng

Continue from last chapter...

First Scene:- At Sumi's room...

"Dhyan kahan tha Beta tumhara, kitna jyada jal gaya hai yeh...!", Sumi scolded Bela while applying ointment on Bela's hand.

While Bela wiped her tears, "It's OK Maa!"

"It's not ok Beta..You have to be careful now. Accha mujhe batao kuch aur bhi hai jo meri beti ko pareshan kar raha hai...", Sumi asked putting ointment aside.

Bela nodded her head in negative manner and Sumi caressed her hairs lovingly, "Hmm...Bela beta, Mai Maa hun aur bhi 3 bacchon ki And ek Maa ko samaj aati hai apne bacchon ke dilon ki baatein ki kab woh pareshan hai aur kab khus...Mujhe pata hai Beta, tum shivratri waale din ko lekar ab tak pareshan hoo par jo bhi hua unn sabme tumhari koi galti nahi thi na aur koi tumse naraj bhi nahi hai ab..!", She said consoling her.

Bela's eyes brimmed with tears immediately remembering Mahir. Sumi noticed her tears, "Bela, you can share with me anything. Mai tumhari Maa nahi hun kya..?", She asked and in next moment, Bela hugged Sumi while burst out in crying.

"Papa aur Mumma mujhse baat nahi karenge ab..", Bela mouthed while crying, They're still angry with me. I'm sorry Maa par maine woh sab anjane mein kiya!", She sobbed badly.

Sumi was stroking her hairs softly, "Shhhh...It's ok Beta, accha ek kaam karo Sarika jii se baat kar loo, koi bhi parents apne bacchon se jyada der naraj nahi ho sakte ka aur phir jinki itni pyaari aur acchi beti ho woh toh naraj ho hi nahi sakte!", She stated persuading her.

She pulled Bela and wiped her tears, "Chalo ab baat karo phir main bhi baat karti hun!",

Bela nodded controlling her tears and took her mobile. She called Sarika and put the call on speaker. After 3-4 rings, she finally picked the call, "Hello Belaa, meri bacchi!!";

Bela smiled a little with teary eyes listening her mother's voice, "He_Hello Mummaa!",

"Kaisi hai Bela baccha?", Sarika asked love-filled voice.

"Mai theek hun Mumma, aap toh theek ho naa?", Bela asked too wiping her flowing tears. "Mai ekdam acchi hun meri bacchi bas apni Bela ko bahot miss karti hun!", Sarika replied.

"I miss you too, Mumma. Papa..Papa toh theek hain na??", Bela said while next moment Sarika's phone snatched by Mukesh.

He started speaking without letting Bela speak, "Himmat kaise hui tumhari yahan mere ghar mein phone karne kii, itni insult karwa ke mann nahi bhara tumhara jo ab phone kar rahi ho, uss din toh tunhare pati ne sabke samne kaha tha ki ab hamara tum par koi huq nahi hai, phir kiss haq se hamein phone kiya tumne...Ab hamara tumse koi vasta nahi hai Mrs. Bela Mahir Sehgal!!", He said wrathfully," Aur aainda yahan phone karne aur aane ki koi jarorat nahi hai!", He mouthed before hanging up the call making Bela and Sumi shocked from core.

Bela was too shocked more than Sumi as she didn't expect all this from his father.

Second Scene:- At night....In living room...

Summi sat in a corner of couch losing in deep thoughts. Her phone beeped once breaking her trance. She looked Mahir's name was flashing on phone's screen. She picked the call.

"Hello Maa!!",

"Hello Beta!!",

"Aap theek toh ho?", Mahir asked sensing the sadness of her voice.

She replied, "Haan beta mai theek hun!!",

"Aur baaki sab??", He asked again.

Sumi smiled, "Seedha seedha bol Mahir ki Bela ke baare mein pooch raha hai!",

"Nahi Maa..Woh mai....", Mahir tried to make excuse but Sumi interrupted him, " Bela bilkul theek nahi hai Beta!",

He got worried after hearing this, " What??, kya hua usee?",

"Tu bas jaldi aaja Mahir, mai tujhe phone par sab nahi bata sakti!!", She said controlling herself but her eyes welled up with tears thinking about Bela's condition.

After few hours...A knock appeared on the door of Sehgal house. Sumi literally ran towards the door to open it as if she know who had knocked that time.
She opened the door and Mahir came inside hurriedly. He hugged her and asked, "Maa!! What happened to her??, aap please batayie!",

"Sab batati hun!", Sumi said caressing his back and pulled him back.

Sumi told Mahir everything which was happened behind his back. Like how did Bela burn her hand, how did her father talk with her, just everything. Mahir got shocked and worried too.

"Maa, aapne mujhe pahle kyon nahi bataya?", Mahir asked worryingly.

"Kya batati tujhe, tu Bela ko beena bataye gaya tha na woh kitni pareshan thi iska andaja bhi hai tujhe...!", She said in scolding tone.

Mahir answered, "I'm sorry Maa but I was just angry with her. Usne mere mana karne ke bawajood Daadi se maafi mangi toh mai..."

Sumi cut him off, "Tere mana karne ke bawajood..?, tu pagal ho gaya hai Mahir, Maine kaha tha Bela ko Maa se maafi mangne ke liye, unhone subah se zid pakdi thi ki jab tak Bela unhe sorry nahi kahegi tab tak woh kuch khayengi nahi isliye maine usse kaha tha maafi mangne ke liye!!",

Mahir just looked at another side feeling extremely guilty while Sumi continued, "Arre uss par gusaa karne se pahle ek baar usse pooch leta ki usne kyon kiya aisa par nahi tujhe jab gusaa aati hai toh tu kahan kisi ki kuch sunta hai!!", Sumi scolded him.

"Aur aise hi choddkar chala gaya tu usee beena kuch kahe, aise karega Mahir?, Teri biwi hai woh, you know Beta jab uss din sabke samne tune uske liye stand liya toh mai kitni khus thi par yeh jo tune kiya hai na...tune mujhe sochne par majboor kar diya hai ki meri parwarish mein kahan kami rah gayi!", She said feeling dejected.

Mahir held her hand, "Nahi Maa! Please aap aisa mat kahiye, mujhse galti ho gayi!",

"Mujhe abhi tujhse koi aur baat nahi karni Mahir, tu Bela ke paas jaa usee teri jarorat hai!!", Sumi said removing his hand and left inside leaving sad Mahir there.

Third Scene:- At BeHir's room....

Mahir slowly entered in their room continuously cursing himself. He found his room was drowned in darkness and only a dim table lamp was on beside their bed.

Bela was lying on bed like lifeless body only. Her pale face, her puffy eyes, her dry lips were clearly showing that how much she cry.

Mahir's heart clenched seeing her like this. He slowly sat beside the bed looking at her burned hand. Feeling how much pain she bearing from last one day, his eyes started brimming.

Mahir slowly placed his hand on her forehead disturbing her sleep a little. Bela opened her eyes slowly and found him sitting near herself.

Bela got startle and she..............

(Any idea what's Bela going to do with Mahir?)

Promo:- Mahir offers Bela to go for a ......!

Hola friends!! Hope you all are doing good.

As you all know that 'Dil Musafir hai Tere Ishq mein 2' is completed. Thanks to you all for your love.

As I promised next chapter of this story is here and after finishing it, I'll complete 'My weekend boyfriend 2'. Is it ok?

Any ways, how is the part?? Give Rate between 1 to 10 for helping me to improve.

Now meet in next, till then

Bye!
Take care!

Lots of Love
Anku

Bạn đang đọc truyện trên: Truyen2U.Pro