Màu nền
Font chữ
Font size
Chiều cao dòng

❛ᴹʸ ᶠᵉᵃʳˢ ᶜᵃᵘᵍʰᵗ ᵘᵖ ᵗᵒ ᵐᵉ ᵃⁿᵈ ᶜᵃˡˡᵉᵈ ᵐᵉ ᵈᵘᵐᵇ❜

September 3rd, 2019

(Truly a lot of swear words in
this chapter oops)

The day after the group's weird and questionable hangout, was well quite dull.

It wasn't dull in weather wise as it was a nice day, sun shining, birds chirping, but no matter how bright the sun was, it couldn't make the groups any happier.

The majority of the group now sat in detention due to their previous actions, well except for Hangyu who was there because everyone else was.

Unlike yesterday, the group couldn't bust out of detention since that was how they got in here.

Actually, Soonyi was in there for some other reason, one that the principal still hadn't told her about.

Before the group could dwell in their muddled thoughts in the complete silence, the door to the room slid open.

In came a boy carrying snacks while the other carried a disappointed look.

"I'm gone for ONE day and you go and get yourselves detention?" Jinwoo questioned, exasperated.

After a moment of Jinwoo staring the group down, Samyeong buts in, "Since you guys are in detention, I decided to share some snacks," He declared, tossing a bag onto Junjie's desk, who quirked his eyebrow at the boy.

"Don't get used to this though" Samyeong pouted his lips slightly as he gently placed a bag on Eunbi's desk and continuing to pass the snacks out.

"Rip~" Yiren opening her chips with her teeth stopped a momentarily silence.

Jihoon glanced at her, questioning her way of opening chips, but then preceded to doubt his own way of opening it.

"What? Hoony~ want a chip?" Yiren caught his glance and offered a chip, only to be met with a no, making her frown slightly before rolling her eyes slightly.

"Look! I'm Edward Scissorhands!" Hangyu exclaimed, having put his cone chips on his fingers.

"More like Edward Chipfingers." Choa commented, chuckling.

Hangyu blinked, confused, "What?"

Choa smiled and patted his shoulder, "Nothing honey"

"Nice fingers Hangyu. Do you like my horn?" Yoonha asked, gesturing to the cone chip she stuck to her forehead by licking.

"Ooo! Yoonha! You're a unicorn!" Hangyu clapping causing a few chips to break and make him sad.

"Hey Yoonha~ looks like you're quite horny" Of course came from the lips of the one and only Junjie.

The moment the words left his mouth, he earned three slaps, one from Haejung, Jinwoo, and Choa.

"OW" Junjie winced, rubbing his arm as he accidentally let out, "you hit one of my bruises."

"Eh?! Bruises?!" Basically half the group exclaimed in a sense of concern while others were wondering what just happened.

"Um..." Junjie hesitated before giving a lie of an explanation. "From a fight earlier."

"You should stop fighting...it's not nice" Yoonha pouted.

"Well not everything is nice in this world, Yoonha" Junjie commented with some force.

However, unexpectedly, he was met with the same force back, "Yeah, Jiji, I know." A few moments of silence followed before Yoonha chuckled to make the atmosphere light and went to talk to Haejung.

Outside of this scene, a quiet group of three sat to the side.

Eunbi sat reading, trying to ignore the thoughts of punishments her mother would give her for getting detention.

On her desk were the feet of Samyeong, which connected to the rest of him laying on Changmin's desk with his head hanging over, eating snacks.

"So that's why I love dogs. Hey, are you sleeping?" Changmin concluded his talk as he checked in on Samyeong by leaning by his head.

Here Samyeong was, actually entertained and not tired just extremely lazy, "You really love dogs, hm? It's kinda admirable. Also, I'm not sleeping, so just keep talking."

One member, despite the interruption, was still deep in thoughts.

Soonyi didn't particularly want to be stuck in her thoughts, I mean, she'd prefer to be anywhere, but her head at all times. Sadly, that wasn't the case, and she sat here anxiously biting her lip instead of chips, since she finished them.

(I guess a slight warning before the inner thoughts)

'You're a dumb bitch who just exposed her true disgusting self to some dumb jock, a jock that you should've just used to hide yourself. Cause hey, a slut is better than being a fag, right? Disgusting bitch, can't do anything right. Better hope that jock doesn't fucking tell.'

Her thoughts were full of degrading thoughts directed towards herself and worry. If you watched her, you might notice the sadness in her eyes although it was masked with anger.

"Hey Soonyi~" Choa rested her hand on her shoulder.

This touch knocked Soonyi out of her thoughts, but with it came anger.

"Let go bitch!" Soonyi yelled, pushing Choa's hand off and herself up, knocking her chair over hard enough for it to make a resonating sound in the now quite classroom.

Soonyi stood in anger while Choa stood in shock.

Soonyi start to shake, she felt cold and quite frankly wanted to cry, but she has more parts of her pushing her tears back than holding her up.

As Soonyi's emotions changed, so did Choa's, as anger bubbled up to the surface.

"Bitch-" Just as Choa was about to go off, the intercom sounded.

"Seo Soonyi to the office please. Seo Soonyi to the office."

Soonyi bit her lip HARD, muttering a sorry, so quiet that it's surprising that Choa even heard it.

Choa sighed, 'She really needs to hold her mouth, but I'm intrigued.' she thought.

"Hey!" Haejung exclaimed, breaking the awkward silence, "Let's play charades!"

───────────

"Principal Nam? You wanted to see me?" Soonyi proceeded into the office cautiously.

"Miss Seo, sit." Principal Nam most definitely commanded that.

Soonyi, unlike her usual self, seemed meek as she quietly sat down.

"So Miss Seo, I have gotten a report from a certain Han Jaehyun that you tried to kill him."

Soonyi's eyes widened at the accusation, this not being any of her thought up possibilities.

"What?! Kill him?!"

"Now calm down, we are willing to provide you with resources you need, but the school will have to suspend you for the time being."

"Eh?! But I hurt him in self defense!"

"Well in his words, you seduced him in and knocked him out. That it was all part of a plan to kill him."

"I- wow" Soonyi laughed crazily, "Um, I'll find my own lawyer." Was all she said before stomping out of the office.

───────────

September 4th, 2019

Wednesday rolled around and for the first time, Haejung wasn't at the club. Instead she had to care of the promise she had made to the principal.

Therefore, right after school, she entered her therapist's office.

"Ah, Haejung you actually showed up," the therapist commented before gesturing to the seat in front of her, "Have a seat."

Haejung reluctantly took a seat without saying much.

"So, I heard that you're running a club" the therapist smiled, "That's great!"

Haejung nodded, giving a fake smile.

The therapist rolled her eyes, "Is it helping you decide what to do in the future?"

Haejung has a forceful stare down with her for a second, "I already know what I'm going to do, I'm going to take over my dad's company."

"But, we've already discussed this, that's not your dream, it's your father's."

"How do you know it's not my dream? You aren't me." Haejung rebutted.

"Yes, I know, but you've never tried anything else out, so how do you know it's your dream."

"Because it's stable and I want to live a stable life."

"Haha. Haejung, we both know, that you are way too adventurous to want to live such a stable life."

"I-" Haejung stumbled, unsure as to what to say to that.

The therapist nodded, "Glad we got that argument out of the way already. Now, I heard that your club is to help people find their dreams? How's that going?"

"Well I haven't gotten to the helping with dreams part yet, but we are having fun and feel at least somewhat free."

"Ah~ Okay okay."

───────────

Meanwhile, at the club, the group was separated into their own subunits.

Yoonha was drawing with Junjie laying his head on his hands and the desk she was drawing on, watching quietly.

"You draw a lot of stars and pandas." He commented.

"Well they are two of my favorite things." She said back.

"If that's the case, then shouldn't you be drawing me too?"

Yoonha gave him a half irritated face, being met with a cheeky Junjie.

"You flirt too much."

"Well, I call it teasing, so where's your mind at."

Yoonha flushed lightly, putting her focus forcibly back into drawing.

Junjie chuckled silently as he went back to quietly watching her draw.

Another group was by the ping pong table, but they weren't playing ping pong.

Jinwoo was actually showing off his great impressions to Hangyu and Jihoon, well until Jihoon wandered off to take pictures.

"Pika" Jinwoo impersonated.

Hangyu clapped, "All your impressions are great! Can you teach me some?"

One more group of people, Changmin, Samyeong, and Eunbi, sat in the corner, eating up the snacks as Changmin did basically all the talking.

Getting tired of doing all the talking, Changmin decided to fill the silence with something else.

"Let me play some music." Changmin stated before asking the other two, "What kind should we listen to?"

"Eunbi likes classical music," Samyeong brought up with food still in his mouth.

Eunbi glanced at Samyeong once she heard her name and then avoided Changmin's face, knowing she would see the judgement of her likes.

"Okay," Changmin said, happy to have gotten some sort of request, some sort of response, "Good choice cause classical is so calming."

Eunbi finally looked up at him, catching a smile as he found music on his phone.

"Can I sleep then?" Samyeong questioned once classical music flowed through Changmin's phone.

"Sure"

───────────

In front of the hospital stood three girls; Soonyi, Choa, and Yiren, all ready to beat up this bitch.

Now, though, we must travel back to how this random trio even got here in the first place.

As you should remember, Soonyi left detention in bad terms with Choa. So why did she contact Choa out of the rest?

Well, Soonyi figured that she would be the most help in this situation, therefore she messaged her.

Soonyi: hello it's Soonyi

Choa: well look at this
Choa: hello

Soonyi: I'd like to formally apologize for today
Soonyi: I just wasn't in the mood

Choa: I don't think that was from just not being in the mood
Choa: but I won't push a true reason out
Choa: I'll just forgive you

Soonyi: thank you I guess
Soonyi: anyway, I need your help

Choa: oh?
Choa: well, I'll be happy to but on one condition

Soonyi: what?

Choa: you must let me flirt with you for a whole day with no calling me a bitch and such

Soonyi bit her lip, 'people better not hear it'

Soonyi: fine
Soonyi: so...

Soonyi proceeded to tell Choa what happened and to help her solve it. In which Choa had an idea that involved Yiren and now we are here.

Wait actually there was this one moment before the hospital when Soonyi was explaining more to Choa at a coffee shop.

"So we are going to talk to him now, while he's still in the hospital."

"Wait- what? We're going to the hospital?" Choa questioned, caught off guard.

"Yeah" Soonyi nodded. "Is there a problem?"

"Um..no?" Choa laughed awkwardly to try and cover her unsureness.

However, all that happened with that was that her breathing became unstable as flashbacks flipped through her head like a slideshow and before she knew it, she was shaking.

Who knows what the heck Soonyi was thinking in this moment when she herself started freaking out. The degrading voice in her head was shut down as her body moved with more strength.

"Hey, it's okay come on." Soonyi grabbed a hold of Choa's arm, pulling her up and supporting her into the bathroom where she enveloped her into a hug until she stopped shaking.

"I won't ask what that was about because I know I personally wouldn't want to hear it." Soonyi commented, "but are you okay?"

Choa nodded, calmer now, "Yeah, but I won't be going to the hospital sorry."

"What?" Soonyi frowned/pouted, "I'm sorry if I'm forcing you to do something that you don't want to, but please help me."

"I'm sorry, but no"

Soonyi bit her lip, glancing around them, "Please, I'll hold your hand the whole time. Just please."

Honestly, Choa was surprised to be offended that kind of skinship, seeing her previous attitude, but she was smart enough to take advantage of this.

"And a kiss too?"

Soonyi looked at her, dumbfounded, but she really needed her to agree, "uh...sure"

"Okay I will then." Choa smirked and puckered her lips.

Soonyi leaned in and gave her a peck on the check.

Choa released a sound of disappointment, which was met with a smirk from Soonyi.

"Now, let's go!"

Que back to standing in front of the hospital.

"Are you guys holding hands?" Yiren questioned.

"No." Soonyi stayed adamantly, her voice having kicked back in enough for her to be embarrassed, "let's go."

With that the group entered the hospital and went their way to Jaehyun's room.

"Oh yeah, guys." Yiren stopped them, "I don't need you guys to say anything, just stand in the corner and look pretty."

The other two both quirked their eyebrows and shrugged, following Yiren into the room.

"Okay, Jaehyun Sweetie, the dicks of all dicks." Yiren started off, walking slowly towards the boy, "How dare you blame such things on an innocent girl?"

Jaehyun laughed, "Innocent? Bitch's a slut"

"Oh Jaehyun, you are one to talk. How many times have you cheated on your girlfriend without her knowing? 3? 6? I wonder what she'd do if she found out? Especially since she's paying for everything you do. Your rent. Your clothes. Even some of those dear girls you sleep with."

Jaehyun tried to open his mouth to deny, but he couldn't, all he could do was quiver in fear.

"Now let's say you go and take those charges and drop them, hm? Tell the principal you were lying to? And in return, I won't tell your girlfriend, or the police that you're dating a 30 year old while 17. How 'bout that?"

"Yes." Jaehyun agreed so fast, "Just please get out."

Yiren smiled nicely, "My pleasure." She turned to the other two, "Let's get out of here"

"Hey, so, why did you even need me here?" Choa asked, confused.

"Yiren scares me." Soonyi whispered back.

"Good"

───────────

A/N

wow i actually wrote the chapter
surprise surprise

I'm honestly sorry about that hiatus with the story, I truly just couldn't get myself to write it.

thank you for being patient, i hope you like this chapter too.

i make no promises about the next chapter's release though.

anyway, have a nice day/night!

───────────

QOTC

1 thing you did this past month

───────────

Bạn đang đọc truyện trên: Truyen2U.Pro