Màu nền
Font chữ
Font size
Chiều cao dòng

Weird dream last night. Why the hell I always dreamt about love stories?? Or a love triangle about myself! Just the heck?

This time, it was about a love triangle between a beautiful girl, Cole- a guy in my dream and me. She was pretty, I assumed. She has a great personality too! In the dream, the guy I supposed to 'like', even tho I've no idea who he is, but I have feelings for the guy, Cole, Cole likes her...

It's my dream, I know everything

I don't control 'me' in my dreams, but I know everything happens in the dream.

We were on a small boat, all three of us, for no reason at all, then we landed on an Island, I guess that's where we live?

I know for a fact that they are in love with each other, 'I' hug him, I didn't tell him that I love him ( in the dream ) but he hugs back a little. Although I didn't tell, he was smart enough to recognize what is happening. He pushed away, of course in the only one who loves him, not like the only one but it's like there're two connections of two human beings and I'm the one who responds while he remains silenced. He rejects, but I do not regret the moves I made. Showing my feelings towards him... it's better revealing than hiding.

But the hurtful thing is I think he doesn't care because he likes the other girl, as we already know...

I'm glad that he's happy just by loving her. It hurts a little but nah, his happiness was the priority

And one day in my dream, he confessed his love to the girl, the release the word " Yes! " obviously..."

From that day, they are inseparable

Another day, in the dream, and I think to myself, what a long fucking dream this is lol. It has been two months since I last talked or seen them. " They must be happy " I thought.

Suddenly, the phone rings, its Cole, he has never called me his whole life.... my whole dream "

I picked it up " Hey! How's going?? "
I was hurt but somehow very good at this... faking true emotions

But I was stronger, but we we'll never going to be the same.... not anymore

" Hey, it's me " said Cole with a sad tone

" Um... Cole? You ok? Sound like a heart broken case " I know to much to be wrong

" I just wanted to talk to you for a moment... "

" You can't hide Cole, tell me, I'm your friend! Was.... actually " guess I was still into him?

" It's nothing "

" Really? " I released a skeptical voice

" I can't hide the truth from you then.... she cheated on me "

" Wait, what did you say? "

" My girlfriend, c-cheated on me " I could hear his sobs through the old telephone

" Stay there, I'm coming.... " then hang up....

End

Then I wakes up, thing was weird, another day begins, as the sunshine through the curtains on the bedroom windows.

Bạn đang đọc truyện trên: Truyen2U.Pro