Màu nền
Font chữ
Font size
Chiều cao dòng

Chapter 7: Shifting Gears

The next day, YN walked into the driving school with her usual confidence, though the thought of Namjoon was already making her pulse quicken. She had barely slept the night before, her mind racing with thoughts of their last session. The way he looked at her, the way his words wrapped around her, filled with teasing innuendo. The tension between them had only grown, and she couldn’t help but wonder how far this game would go.

When Namjoon arrived, his presence filled the room as always. He flashed her that familiar smile, the one that made her stomach flip, and she could already feel the tension starting to rise.

“Ready to shift gears today?” YN asked, her voice calm as she tried to maintain a professional demeanour.

Namjoon’s eyes sparkled with mischief. “Always ready to shift gears, YN. I hope you’re ready to handle it.”

YN felt a shiver of excitement run through her at his words. “I’m more than capable. Let’s see if you can keep up.”

They got into the car, the enclosed space only amplifying the electricity between them. Namjoon’s hands gripped the steering wheel, and YN found herself watching the way his fingers flexed, the way his muscles tensed under his shirt. She had to shake herself out of her thoughts, reminding herself of her role.

“Alright, Namjoon, today we’re going to work on shifting gears smoothly. It’s all about timing and feel. You need to know exactly when to make the move,” YN explained, her voice steady.

Namjoon’s lips quivered in a smirk. “Timing and feel, huh? Sounds like something I can get into.”

YN swallowed hard, her eyes meeting him in the rearview mirror. “It’s important to be gentle at first. You don’t want to rush things. It’s all about making sure everything aligns perfectly before you go for it.”

Namjoon’s gaze darkened, his voice dropping to a low murmur. “I’m all about making sure everything aligns perfectly. But when it’s right, I don’t hold back.”

YN could feel her heart racing, the double meaning of his words hanging heavy in the air between them. She tried to focus on the task at hand, but his words were making it difficult to think straight. “Let’s start with the basics,” she said, her voice slightly breathless. “First gear, slow and steady.”

Namjoon shifted into first gear, the car moving forward with ease. “Slow and steady. Got it.”

YN nodded, her eyes locked on his movements. “Now, listen to the engine. Feel the vibration under your feet. You’ll know when it’s time to shift.”

Namjoon’s eyes flicked to her, a teasing glint in them. “I think I’m starting to feel it.”

YN’s breath hitched as she realized the tension was only growing stronger. “Good. Now, when you’re ready, go ahead and shift to second gear.”

Namjoon did as instructed, the car gliding smoothly as he moved the gear stick. But YN’s mind wasn’t on the road; it was on the way Namjoon’s hands moved, the way his body responded to the control he had over the vehicle.

“Perfect,” YN managed to say, her voice barely above a whisper. “Now, let’s see how you handle the higher gears.”

Namjoon grinned, his eyes flashing with excitement. “I’ve got this. Just watch me.”

As he shifted into third gear, YN felt her own breath quicken. The tension in the car was becoming almost unbearable, and she couldn’t help but be drawn into the moment.

“You’re doing great,” she said, her voice hushed. “Just keep it smooth, keep the rhythm going.”

Namjoon’s gaze met hers, the look in his eyes making her pulse race. “Oh, I’m all about rhythm, YN. But sometimes, it’s the unexpected shifts that make things more interesting.”

YN’s heart pounded in her chest as she tried to focus on the lesson. “It’s important to be prepared for those shifts,” she replied, her voice trembling slightly. “You never know when they might come.”

Namjoon’s lips curved into a slow, teasing smile. “Exactly. But when they do come, it’s all about being ready to handle them.”

YN could feel her face heating up as she realised the full implication of his words. “And are you ready, Namjoon?”

Namjoon’s eyes darkened, his voice a low, seductive rumble. “Oh, I’m more than ready. Question is, are you?”

YN’s breath caught in her throat, the intensity of his gaze making her heart race. She could feel the tension building between them, the desire simmering just below the surface.

“I think it’s time for a break,” she said, trying to break the tension before it got too overwhelming.

Namjoon chuckled, a deep, throaty sound that sent a shiver down her spine. “A break, huh? I guess we’ve been going pretty hard.”

YN couldn’t help the smile that tugged at her lips. “Just a short one. We don’t want to wear ourselves out too quickly.”

Namjoon’s eyes gleamed with amusement. “Don’t worry, YN. I’ve got plenty of stamina. I can go as long as you need.”

YN’s cheeks flushed at his words, the heat in her body rising as the tension between them continued to build. She knew they were playing a dangerous game, but she couldn’t help the thrill that ran through her at his words.

“Well, let’s see if you can keep up with me,” she challenged, her voice a little shaky but filled with resolve.

Namjoon leaned back in his seat, his gaze still locked on hers. “Oh, I’m looking forward to that. But don’t be surprised if I take the lead.”

YN’s breath hitched as she met his gaze, the desire in his eyes unmistakable. She knew they were walking a fine line, but something about the way he looked at her made her want to push the boundaries even further.

“We’ll see who’s leading by the end of this,” YN replied, her voice low and full of promise.

As they resumed the lesson, the tension between them didn’t dissipate instead, it only grew stronger. Every shift, every turn was charged with electricity, and YN could feel herself getting lost in the moment, her thoughts swirling with desire and anticipation.

Please Vote.

Bạn đang đọc truyện trên: Truyen2U.Pro