Màu nền
Font chữ
Font size
Chiều cao dòng

Chapter 14: The Right Time

Namjoon stood by the door, his tall frame perfectly filling the space as he adjusted the collar of his shirt. The sleek, black dress shirt clung to his broad chest, accentuating his muscular build. His thick thighs were encased in fitted slacks, his legs long and powerful. The soft light from the hallway highlighted the chiselled angles of his face, his dragon-like eyes sparkling with a mixture of mischief and warmth. The dimples in his cheeks appeared when he smiled, a smile that never failed to make YN's heart flutter.

He looked her up and down, his gaze taking in every detail of her appearance with a sense of appreciation that was almost palpable. "You look stunning," he said, his voice low and sincere as he reached out to take her hand. His grip was gentle, yet firm, sending a jolt of warmth through her as he pulled her closer to him.

YN smiled, her cheeks flushing slightly at the compliment. She had taken extra care with her appearance tonight, knowing how much it mattered to him. Her dress was a deep shade of red, the colour rich and vibrant against her skin. It hugged her curves in all the right places, the neckline dipping low enough to reveal a hint of cleavage, but still tasteful enough to leave something to the imagination. Her long hair was styled in loose waves that cascaded down her back, framing her face in a way that highlighted her delicate features.

But it was her eyes that captured his attention the most. They were bright, full of life, and laced with a hint of playful mischief. The way she looked at him, with a mix of admiration and desire, made him feel like the luckiest man alive.

"Ready for our date?" Namjoon asked, his voice full of warmth as he led her out the door, his hand never leaving hers.

"As ready as I'll ever be," YN replied, a teasing glint in her eye as she allowed him to guide her towards the car. She couldn't help but steal glances at him as they walked, admiring the way he moved with such grace and confidence, the way his eyes lit up whenever he looked at her.

The drive to the restaurant was filled with a comfortable silence, the air between them thick with unspoken words and lingering tension. Namjoon couldn't help but glance over at her from time to time, his heart swelling with pride at the sight of her beside him. She was more beautiful than any woman he'd ever known. But it was more than that. She was a smart, funny, confident woman who knew what she wanted and wasn't afraid to go after it. And he admired that about her more than anything.

When they arrived at the restaurant, Namjoon quickly got out of the car and walked over to her side, opening the door for her with a small, gentlemanly bow. "M'lady," he said with a grin, extending his hand to help her out.

YN giggled, taking his hand as she stepped out of the car, her heels clicking against the pavement. "Such a gentleman," she teased, her eyes sparkling with amusement as she looked up at him.

Namjoon chuckled, his hand coming up to rest on the small of her back as he led her inside. The restaurant was cosy, the dim lighting casting a warm glow over the room as soft jazz music played in the background. They were led to a private booth in the back, the perfect spot for an intimate dinner.

Once they were seated, Namjoon reached across the table to take her hand in his, his thumb gently stroking the back of her hand as he looked into her eyes. "I'm really glad we did this," he said softly, his voice full of sincerity. "I've been wanting to take you out for a while now."

YN smiled, her heart swelling at his words. "I'm glad too," she replied, squeezing his hand. "You know, Namjoon, I really admire you."

His eyebrows raised slightly in surprise, a soft smile playing on his lips as he leaned back in his seat. "Oh? And what exactly do you admire about me?" he asked, his tone playful but genuinely curious.

"I admire the way you carry yourself," YN began, her eyes never leaving his as she spoke. "You're confident, but not arrogant. You're strong, but gentle. And you know the difference between fucking and making love. You know when to be rough and when to be tender. You understand that sometimes, it's not about the act itself, but about the connection between two people."

Namjoon’s heart skipped a beat at her words, his hand tightening slightly around hers as he absorbed what she had just said. There was something incredibly sexy about hearing her talk about him like that, about hearing her acknowledge the very things he prided himself on. He could feel his heart rate quicken, a familiar heat stirring in the pit of his stomach as her words played over and over in his mind.

"I also admire how patient you are," YN continued, her voice softening as she leaned forward slightly, her gaze locked on his. "You’ve been so patient with me, even when I’ve pushed you to the limit. You never once made me feel pressured, or rushed. You made sure I was comfortable, that I was ready. And that means more to me than you could ever know."

Namjoon’s eyes softened at her words, his chest tightening with emotion. He wasn’t used to hearing this kind of praise, wasn’t used to being seen for more than just his looks or his body. But here was YN, seeing him really seeing him and appreciating him for who he was, not just what he could offer her.

"You deserve nothing less," he replied, his voice thick with emotion as he looked into her eyes. "You deserve to be treated with respect, with care. You deserve to feel cherished, to feel loved. And I hope I can be the man who gives you that."

YN’s breath hitched at his words, her heart pounding in her chest as she felt a wave of warmth wash over her. She had always known there was something special about Namjoon, something that went beyond just the physical attraction. And now, hearing him speak like this, she knew she had been right.

"You already are," she whispered, her eyes shining with emotion as she looked at him. "You already are, Namjoon."

For a moment, they just sat there, staring into each other's eyes, the rest of the world fading away as they lost themselves in the moment. There was a connection between them a deep, undeniable connection that went beyond just the physical. And they both knew it.

Finally, Namjoon cleared his throat, a small, sheepish smile tugging at the corners of his lips as he looked down at their joined hands. "So, um… I was thinking… maybe we could make this a regular thing?" he asked, his voice tentative as he glanced back up at her, his eyes full of hope. "You know, dinner, dates… being together. What do you think?"

YN’s heart skipped a beat at his words, a wide smile spreading across her face as she nodded. "I think I’d like that," she replied, her voice full of warmth as she squeezed his hand. "I’d like that a lot."

Namjoon’s smile widened, his dimples deepening as a wave of relief washed over him. He hadn’t been sure how she would react, hadn’t been sure if she was ready for something more. But hearing her say yes, knowing that she wanted the same thing he did, made his heart soar.

"Then it’s a date," he said, his voice full of promise as he lifted her hand to his lips, pressing a soft kiss to her knuckles. "And trust me, YN… I’m going to make sure it’s a night you’ll never forget."

Please Vote.

Bạn đang đọc truyện trên: Truyen2U.Pro