24. the one who tried something

Màu nền
Font chữ
Font size
Chiều cao dòng

RACHEL PLARAS
"What the fuck are you doing?"

I was happy that my parents and Dylan were here but I didn't understand why Mike was here. I mean, he knew I had a boyfriend so why did he come? Plus I could see that Shawn was jealous and ready to explode at any moments.

Today, we decided to go to the mall for shopping and well, spending time together. Dylan loved Shawn, he kept telling me that he so happy that I was with him.

"Rach? Are you listening?" Asked my mom as I snapped my head towards her.

"No, sorry. I got lost in my thoughts" I replied as she nodded. "So, what did you say?"

"I was saying that you could show Mike Toronto a little, uh?" She said as I shook my head. "What do you mean?"

"What you don't get is that I have a boyfriend, I like him a lot. And Mike and I aren't friends" I said whispering the last part

She frowned. "I thought you guys could work this out"

I let out a frustrated sigh. "Mom, I don't want to work this out especially with him" I told her as she sighed.

"And this boy, Shawn, what do you find interesting in him?" She asked as I frowned.

"I can't believe it" I mumbled. "Are you really trying to tell me that you don't like him?" I asked as she shrugged lightly

"Kinda, yeah. He doesn't look good for you" She said as I scoffed. "Stop scoffing"

"Wow, you don't know nothin about him and I" I said. "You know what, I'm leaving"

"Rachel!" Yelled Mike as I turned around. "What are you doing?"

"I'm leaving" I told him as he frowned. He grabbed my wrist and pushed me against the wall. "What the fuck are you doing?" I said as he shushed me.

He leaned in as I tried to turn my head on the side. "Rachel, stop moving" He grabbed my face and laid his lips on mine I didn't kiss back and started to cry. "Fuck I missed you" He mumbled as I cried harder.

My eyes opened as I felt someone grabbing Mike's shoulder. I looked up and saw Shawn, his fist came in contact with his jaw. "Shawn stop" I yelled as he looked up and saw how much I was terrified.

He stood up and hugged me tightly. "I'm so sorry babe" He mumbled as I cried in his chest. "I'm so so sorry" He told me.

"Man, Is this the only thing you can do?" Said Mike as Shawn sighed and turned around.

He came closer to him. "Listen asshole, what you just do is inappropriate, you tried to kiss her without her consent and I was here so don't try to play with me" He told him. "Because if you don't stop, we will have to go to the police and we will talk about what you just did" Mike nodded and gulped.

Shawn let go of him and held my face. "Are you okay?" He asked as I nodded. "You sure, love?"

"Yes, I am. Can we go home?" I asked as he nodded.

"Wait!" Yelled someone behind me, we turned around seeing my little brother. "I'm sorry Rach, he's an asshole" Said Dylan as he hugged me.

"It's okay Dy'. I'm okay" I told him as he shook his head.

"Shawn and I can see that you're not okay. That's why, we are going to stop and buy ice cream and then we will watch a movie" I chuckled and nodded.

"Don't worry. I'm here" Said Shawn kissing my temple lightly.

[]

Once, I stepped in the house everyone hugged me tightly. "I'm so sorry" Said Brian as he kissed my forehead.

Brian and I developed a strong connection, we spent a lot of time together, he was one the sweetest guy I've ever met. I considered him like my big brother even if I was super close to the other guys.

"We're so sorry" Said one of the guy.

I smiled. "Let's just not talk about it and watch a movie" I said as they nodded.

Shawn was a little distant since we came back. I sat on the couch, my brother on one side and Brian on the other and soon fell asleep.

[EDITED]
sorry for the mistakeeess

Bạn đang đọc truyện trên: Truyen2U.Pro