28. the one who liked rachel

Màu nền
Font chữ
Font size
Chiều cao dòng

RACHEL PLARAS
"I like you"

rachelplaras

Liked by shawnmendes, briancraigen_ and 546 others.
Tagged: briancraigen_

rachelplaras Tonight was amazing, thanks B💙

briancraigen_; What a great night...❤️

jon.vinyl; you guys look cute lmao
shawnmendes; uh, she's mine

hazelita; new guy? 😌
rachelplaras; no, why?
hazelita; looks like it🤷🏽‍♀️

briancraigen_

Liked by hazelita, mattmick_ and 236 others.
Tagged: rachelplaras

briancraigen_ best night of my entire life, thanks Rach ily💙

rachelplaras; thank YOU💋
shawnmendes; ??????

mattmick_; u look like a couple damn
rachelplaras; we're not lol

- x -

I woke up in my bed, shawn wasn't by my side. I didn't remember what happened yesterday and how I got there.

Suddenly, all the memories came back.

Yesterday night.

Brian and I decided to left for a little road trip only for the night. We were driving for two hours now so we agreed of stopping to a fast-food. We were both eating in the car as I heard the noise signalling me that he took a pictures.

I gasped. "Oh my god, tell me that we don't see my head" I yelled as he chuckled and nodded.

"Don't worry, we don't see it" He said as I chuckled. "Can I post it?"

"On Instagram?" I asked as he nodded. "Sure go ahead" I told him as he posted it.

"What's about we find a grocery store and buy alcohol. I really need it right now" He said as I shrugged.

"Why not" I started to drive to the nearest grocery store.

Once we bought the bottles, we both went back in the car as I started to drink. "Wow this shit is strong" I said as he laughed.

Hours later, Brian was drunk and I was too. We were laughing and talking about anything, I felt his stare on me as I looked up and frowned.

"Is Shawn and you really serious?" He asked as I nodded.

"It is. He actually admitted that he loves me" I said smiling.

"Do you love him?" He asked

"I do" I smiled widely. "He is great and gentle"

"I like you" He blurted as I gulped. "I really like you Rach"

"Uh, I-I'm sorry" I said as he shook his head and cracked a smile. "I-I like you as a friend, B" I told him

lI get it. Shawn is always better" He scoffed as I sighed.

"Drive us home, please" I said as he nodded and sighed.

My best friend liked me. I couldn't believe it.

- x -

I felt myself crying as I heard the door opening. I quickly dried them and looked up seeing Shawn.

He crawled next to me as I laid back in the bed. "Hey" He said as I turned around so I was facing him

"Hey Shawn" I mumbled as he frowned.

"Did you just cry?" He asked as I shook my head. "Stop lying Rach"

"Yeah sorry. I've been thinking of what happened yesterday" I said as he frowned again.

"What happened yesterday?" He said as I sighed. Should I tell him? Yes, Rach. Don't lie. "Rachel? What happened yesterday?"

"Brian said that he likes me" I mumbled. "And I told him that I loved you and I liked him as a friend and also, he said that you were better than anyone" I blurted as Shawn tensed up

"Did he touch you?" I shook my head as he let out a sigh in relief. "Great. Don't worry about that I'll talk to him later"

"Don't yell at him, please" I said as he nodded. "I love you Shawn"

He came closer to me and brought me closer to him. I looked up and laid a sweet kiss on his lips. "I love you too Rachel"

"Promise me that you'll talk to him nicely" I said as he shook his head and kissed my shoulder

"I can't promise you anything about that Rachel. I'm sorry"

I let out a sigh and wrapped my arms around him. "Can we stay in the room all day?" I asked to him. "I don't work."

He nodded and kissed my temple. "Sure babe." He said

[EDITED]
Hello guys!!!
Have fun reading this part. I wrote this in 30 minutes lol ;)

Bạn đang đọc truyện trên: Truyen2U.Pro