32. the one who needed to hear it

Màu nền
Font chữ
Font size
Chiều cao dòng

rachelplaras

Liked by summerplaras, itscamila and 654 others.

rachelplaras white wine & pizza = boys problems🥂
📸: haileebrown

jon.vinyl; pizza looks good compared to you
rachelplaras; fuck ya J 🤭

haileebrown; my rachel :) i missed you
rachelplaras; so do I

shawnmendes; ❤️..
rachelplaras liked this comment!

itscamila; some things never changed, eh?
rachelplaras; definitely! Need to see you soon camz

haileebrown

Liked by shawnmendes, thevelyn and 543 others.

haileebrown wanted to take @rachelplaras but she got me first
📸: rachelplaras

thevelyn; cigarettes, white wine and pizza? What a good night
haileebrown; I know right! Miss you Eve

rachelplaras; Thanks for the best night x
haileebrown; anytime beautiful x

itscamila; that smile :)))
haileebrown liked this comment!

tylerjames; my beautiful girl 🥰
haileebrown liked this comment!

//

"Do you mind if I smoke next to you?" Asked Hailee as I shook my head.

"Go ahead." I told her as she smiled and lighted the cigarette

"Ready to see him?" She asked as I shrugged.

"Not really but I have too." I answered as she laughed quietly.

She looked at me and smiled . "You, Rachel Plaras are the strongest woman I've ever met." She exclaimed as I blushed and looked away. "Is he coming to pick you up?" I nodded as she inhaled the smoke.

"Great. You can call me whenever you want Rach." She said. "We're friends." She added as I hugged her.

"Thank you so much, Hails." I said to her as she hugged me tightly. We heard knocks on the door as I sighed, Hailee let go of me and opened the door revealing my cute boyfriend.

"Hey, you must be Shawn I'm Hailee." He nodded and shook her hand. "Thank you for keeping her safe." He added quietly as she nodded and let him walk inside.

He walked over me and wrapped his arms around me and hid his face in the crock of my neck. "I'm so so sorry, Rachel." He cried quietly. "I didn't mean to say those horrible things to you and I didn't mean to hurt you." He cried even more as I finally wrapped my arms around him and rubbed his back. 

"It's okay Shawn." I said as he shook his head.

"It's not. I promise myself I wouldn't hurt you physically or mentally and I did it." He told me as I started to feel the big lump in my throat. "You deserve so much better."

I hushed him. "But I want you, okay?" I told him as he sighed. I wanted all of him.

"You really want me? Even, after all of this?" He asked as I nodded and cupped his face in my little hands.

"Of course. You're all I want even after all of this." I answered. "We're humans and we do stupid mistakes. It's okay. I forgive you." I said as he sighed in relief.

He kept holding me as we walked to the door. "Thanks for keeping me company Hails. I'll call you so we can meet sometimes." I said to Hailee as she dried her tears.

"Sorry, emotional moment." She answered. "You guys are meant to be." She said quietly as I sent her smile.

"I love you Hails, bye!" I said walking out of the apartment. "Where do you want to go?" I asked to Shawn as he shrugged.

"Can we to my parents? I really want to see Aaliyah right now." He said as I nodded and kissed his jaw. "Thank you." He said quietly

I never saw him that vulnerable, it was a different Shawn. "I love you Shawn." I said as he looked at me and kissed my lips softly. I think he needed to hear those three words.

His forehead rested against mine as I peckec his lips. "I love you Rachel."

Maybe we were meant to be.

[EDITED]
Quickkkkk update since 2939393 years loool

Hope you'll like it! Sorry if I did mistakes

Bạn đang đọc truyện trên: Truyen2U.Pro