10 Years Later!

Màu nền
Font chữ
Font size
Chiều cao dòng

It has now been 11 years since Magica  was last seen. Since Magica took Vanessa and Lena away from Scrooge and Jasmine.

Anyways today it was September 12 also known as a young duckling's 11th birthday. This duckling was known as Jasmine Duck soon to be Jasmine McDuck after today.

Today was a warm and cool morning in the city of Duckburg. At McDuck manor their was a small ducking still asleep. She was all tucked into her bed. With in the room the walls were a light gray color and were covered with music posters, and many theories on the wall. Their was a book shelf in the corner of the room as well has a small guitar and a desk that was covered in music sheets.

Anyways in the bed was a small ducking that was still asleep. At least she was until she was awoken from her sleep by her childhood friend; Webby.

Jasmine opens her eyes."Alright Webby I'm up I'm up" She said she said sitting up and rubbing her eyes.

Webby looks at Jasmine and she smiles. "Happy Birthday Jasmine!" She said.

Said girl smiles softly. "Thanks Webby" She said and got up to get dressed for the day.

She had gotten dressed in a black skirt, green t-shirt. She fixes her space buns and grabs her pink messenger back before she goes down stairs to eat breakfast before she goes to school.

Once she got down stairs she took her seat next to her father; Scrooge McDuck. Now while Scrooge isn't her birth father she always considering him her father since he was the only that always took care of her growing up.

Anyways Jasmine quietly eats her breakfast while Scrooge was reading his news paper.

Scrooge looks up from his news paper and he smiled softly at Jasmine softly. "Happy birthday Lass" He said and ruffled her hair a bit.

Jasmine smiles softly. "Thanks dad!" She said happily.

Soon Jasmine finished eating just as a car horn was heard outside. "That would be Sara to take me to school, I'll see you after" She said before running out the door with her bag and she got in the car and heads off the school.

After school was let out Jasmine spend the rest of the day with her 3 boy best friends;Huey, Dewey and Louie Duck. They have been friends since they all met back in 3rd grade when Jasmine was in 4th grade. However they had met a year before that over the summer while they were at a summer camp.

Anyways they spend the rest of the day at Funzo's and at the house boat before Jasmine headed back to the manor. However when she was about to leave she had gotten a kiss from Louie causing her to become a blushing mess as she walks home.

When she got back to the manor she smiles softly as she walked inside and closed the door behind her. She went to see her dad and she was given an envelop she opened and looks at the paper in shock as she dropped it.

In the envelop was her birth certificate the only difference it says Jasmine McDuck now.

"Surprise Jasmine, you are now officially my daughter" Scrooge said as he was tackled into a hug by the small child. "Thank you daddy!" Jasmine says happily.

That night Jasmine was in bed getting ready to sleep for the night. She was quietly humming an old lullaby to herself to help her sleep. As her eyes slowly closed she had one last thought. 'Best Birthday Ever!'

So now that Jasmine is officially a McDuck and part of the clan what adventure are in stored for her now, well we'll just have to wait and see what happens...

Bạn đang đọc truyện trên: Truyen2U.Pro