◈ Nickname: Devalse (Devanse)

◈ Gender: [Unknown]

◈ Age: [Unknown]

◈ Date of birth: 12/8

◈ Nationality: [Unknown - First appeared in the UK]

◈ Occupation: [Unknown - Possibly Painter]

◈ Identification features:
Height - Weight: 170 - [Unspecified]
◇ Short black hair with a few blue strands, long bangs covering half of the face. As the subject wears a white mask, sometimes a silk cloth, making identification more difficult. Surviving eyewitnesses say he had a deep voice that was not gender specific.

◇ Subject usually appears with a felt hat, black cape, white shirt, loose black pants, and high-heeled black boots. The peculiarity is that the white shirts he wears are often of various colors - This leads to suspicion that the subject is a Painter or related to art.

◈ Plot: "Devalse" - The nickname of the self-proclaimed sinner who arrogantly speaks out to purge other evil criminals who are hiding in the dark, still unable to step out to receive the light of judge. However, unlike the judge or the police, he did not give leniency to the victim.

One - Step into the light by yourself
Two - Punishment from the self-proclaimed judge

"Run away, hide how it depends on the mice, as long as you try not to leave a trace for the cat to hunt."

Surprisingly, the subject is just a "normal" human who always seems to be looking for the whereabouts of criminals. He sent threatening letters to his victims in advance, carefully planning to carry out his crimes. Sometimes he even showed interest, joking to the point of causing discomfort in his silent cases. Subject will occasionally leave messages, paintings, or art drawn from the victim's blood. They are quite mocking to the police and the detectives sent to investigate.

So far, the number of cases related to "Devalse" has increased to 6, but there are also twists behind the curtain being pulled. Don't misunderstand that what he is doing is supposed to be "justice" or "the best way to reduce crime" because taking people's lives is also counted as "crime".

One of the lucky witnesses recounted that: "The night of April 6th, I tiredly carried myself back to my villa after my car had a serious problem. The housekeeper had my old man opened the gate and led me inside. My children, the little girl - Lily and her brother - Ethan, as usual, they welcomed me home with a smile. However, my wife Lisa is a bit unusual, suddenly aloof, cold to me but refused to say why. Her annoyed attitude drove me crazy, unable to control my behavior in anger, I kicked her, threw her out of the house, and locked the door in front of her children.

They just remained silent, saying nothing, hurrying back to their rooms, not helping their poor mother. I didn't care to go back to my room after I finished my meal. There was a piece of paper on the wooden table in the room, which I was heartbroken to realize was a divorce petition from my wife already signed by her.

Could it be... She has a crush on someone else already? Also, she want to bring the kids along...

Damn it! She's probably only interested in my fortune!

In my fury, I heard the door open, hurried footsteps, and the sound of something quite heavy falling. Outside the window, I saw a man standing there... White mask, felt hat, black coat, white shirt smeared with countless colors...

I felt like he was laughing at me.

I roared loudly: 'Who are you? Are you laughing at me? Are you happy to see me suffering like this!?' - I only got a monstrous laugh in response.

At that time, I realized that the air was gradually getting hotter, I kicked the door only to find that the villa was soon engulfed in flames. When I turned around, the figure was gone. I panicked, hurriedly ran away in the sea of ​​​​fire, tried to find a way to escape, and ended up tripping and lying there waiting to die.

The feeling of knowing that I'm about to die but can't do anything it haunts me constantly, getting stronger and stronger.

The employees I hurt seem to come back to curse me in my mind.

I reminisce about what I did. And finally, my children. I remembered their warm, sunny smiles and began to regret it.

I suddenly realized that I deserved this punishment.

There is nothing left, everything is lost, property, money, wife and children, all gone! Nothing more!

While dying, the old butler took the risk to drag me out of the mansion before it was consumed by a sea of ​​fire...

I just woke up, realized why she left. All according to a pre-arranged plan.

To be honest with you guys (investigators), I've done a lot of wrong things before. I would like to confess my crimes. I have oppressed and oppressed some employees in the company I manage with many measures to make them commit suicide to satisfy myself. Despite my evil deeds, I truly love my children. So, I hope you have some sympathy for my current situation. I have lost everything already. Everything burned. There's nothing left..."

Most of the remaining victims are in critical condition, not surviving. Usually deaths from poison or excessive blood loss. Even exploded. The perpetrator just watched the victim from afar as if mocking until the victim was confirmed dead. Subject collects a small amount of blood from victim, target unclear, and then departs.

Bạn đang đọc truyện trên: Truyen2U.Pro