1!

Màu nền
Font chữ
Font size
Chiều cao dòng

Chapter One

3rd person pov

the phone rang in taras house, arianna sat in the living room as she stared at her phone and then she heard the landline

"tara, who is it?" she called and tara scoffed.

"no one, probably someone trying to reach my mom. ignore it" she said and arianna nodded as she went back to texting mindy about chad, it wasn't that mindy didn't like liv. it was that she knew how much chad liked arianna and wouldn't say anything about it

'you promised to leave it alone' arianna typed as she watched the bubbles come up next to mindys name

' I know but there is no way I am actually going to leave it alone' she replied and arianna groaned out as she heard the landline ring again

"jesus, who is calling so much?" she said and she got up from the couch as she went and picked it up. tara hopped up on the counter as she listened

"who is this?" arianna asked

"is Christina there?" the man asked and arianna turned to tara

"they're asking for your mom," she said

"haha very funny" tara exclaimed and Arianna snorted under her breathe.

"no I'm being serious, they literally asked if your mom is here" she stated and tara jumped off of the counter as she held out her hand and arianna handed the phone to her

"hello" tara said

"hello, is Christina there?" the man asked again

"no, she's not. can I take a message?" tara said and arianna ran a hand through her hair as she jumped onto the counter and waited for tara to be done.

she didn't know who the girl was talking to but she could tell that tara was amused which should've been a good sign but when you live in woodsboro your whole life and you get a random call for someone random. you shouldn't pick it up. there were rules to these types of things and everyone knew them.

hell her best friends uncle had stated them more then once, more like five thousand times. if you didn't have the rules imprinted in your head, you either didn't know randy meeks or you didn't know the way of horror. arianna wishes she could say she didn't know the way but she did.

she watched as tara took a hiss from her inhaler and she smiled at the girl. she looked back at her phone and continued to listen to tara talk

"from her shit?" tara asked and arianna laughed under her breathe

"oh she goes to group" tara said and ariannas eyebrows shot up

"group?" she asked and tara shrugged before she answered the man on the phone

"and I will do exactly that charlie, why don't you tell me what kind of group we're talking about?" tara said and arianna smiled. she was proud of the girl. sure tara had some shit going on but she never backed down from anything and she wouldn't do that now.

"she talks about me in group? what does she say about me? what does she love about me?" tara pushed

"well lots of people love movies" she retorted and arianna nodded

"Disney is the best, god I love Merida" Arianna stated and Tara laughed

"the baba-duke. its amazing meditation on motherhood and grief" tara stated and arianna stared at her. she couldn't believe that the girl was playing right into the hand of this guy or girl because hey! Ghostface can be anyone now. people are mad and hurt, not just men.

"well its elevated horror. ya know its like scary but with complex emotional underpainting. its not just some shlocky cheeseball non-sense with wall to wall jumpscares" tara said and arianna watched her

"tara, I don't like this" she told her and tara shook her head as she continued to play into it. she ended the call and arianna watched

"oh we're fucked" arianna said under her breathe and tara locked the house as she looked out the windows and pulled the curtains shut. she walked over to arianna and held her hand as the phone rang. arianna grabbed it and answered it

"what the fuck do you want?" she asked and the man laughed

"glad you answered or amber might die. stab movie trivia, 3 rounds. you get it wrong, she dies" he said and arianna sighed

"fine , go" she stated and the man sighed

"in the first stab movie, what woodsboro native was introduced as the main character?" he asked

"sydney prescott, she lived on elm" she said

" correct, okay question 1: who wrote the original book the stab movies are based on?" he asked

"gale weathers" arianna stated

"question 2: who played the dumb bitch at the beginning of stab 1 who answers the phone and gets carved out by the killer?" he asked

"oh um heather graham" she said

"final question: who was the killer in stab 1?" they exclaimed

"billy loomis, its billy loomis " she stated and he sighed

"oh I'm sorry but it was billy loomis and stu macher " he said and the call ended but that wasn't good enough. they broke in and stabbed tara in the stomach before they swiped ariannas arm. soon after it was hell for the pair of girls until they called the cops and had an ambulance come

she got into the back of the ambulance with tara and she held her hand as tight as she could. she didn't want to let go and not because she was angry. Arianna had been stabbed in the arm and she was being patched up

"did you see who did it?" the doctor asked and she shook her head as she looked at them

"no, they had a mask on" she stated and the doctors shared a look with each other. arianna knew what this is, hell she had lived in Woodsboro her whole life. she would see Sydney prescott at the fucking grocery store. she had one too many conversations with gale and dewey. the girl knew the town like the back of her hand. she could write a book about it but she wasn't gale and she didn't stab everyone in the back by telling everything like it was some fantasy when in reality, they were real people with real lives and real families.

if only she knew what the future would hold for them.

-ABBYS NOTES-

as always welcome to eat your young, I hope you all love chad and arianna as much as I do. fun fact her name comes from my friend arianna and my other friend esme. i hope you all enjoy love you!!

Bạn đang đọc truyện trên: Truyen2U.Pro