11!

Màu nền
Font chữ
Font size
Chiều cao dòng

Chapter Eleven

3rd person pov

she didn't like having a roommate, it scared her after everything. She and Chad were okay but they weren't where she wanted them to be and she hated it. Sitting in her dorm room was quiet and she liked the noise now. New York was always loud and busy but her dorm room was quiet. Her roommate was named alora and she was one of the nicest girls she met but she had some worries about her even though she didn't state them. 

she didn't introduce her friends, she didn't tell her anything about her and she didn't mention coming from woodsboro because after richie and that whole situation she wanted to be safe and not sorry. She had a tendency to hang out with the others and alora had her own friends. 

so that's why she ended up here, she didn't think a party was safe and she knew that the last party didn't end well but she wanted to give this one a chance. Since chad has shut her down and started to act guilty after admitting that he was in love with her, she felt slumped and like her whole life was coming down with nothing she could do about it. Everything in woodsboro made it hard to move but beth and paul supported her decision and they were proud of her for it. 

"holy shit anna, you came" mindy called to her and she turned to the girl. 

"well, as you said, I can't spend my whole life in fear" anna told her and she looked at the meeks girl who had her arm around her girlfriend, anika. Anna met Anika when she first moved there and they became best friends , anna spent most nights crying to Anika about Chad and what happened in Woodsboro. 

She wasn't scared of Anika because she knew that the girl understood in some sort of way after talking to Mindy. But anna was scared of was that Anika would go to Mindy and tell her all the things in anna had said. she didn't want mindy to know about it in case she got mad that it happened when everything else was happening. 

"anna I never said that" mindy told her and anna looked at her with her eyebrows raised and Mindy huffed 

"okay so maybe I said that but look at you now I mean you're here and you look like you're having fun" she told her and anna sighed 

"yeah fun is one way to describe it. The other way is annoyance that I'm even here. How do you handle it? I mean, both of us almost died at the last party we had in Woodsboro and Yep we're both here acting like nothing happened. I don't know how to do this Mindy I don't know how to act normal after I almost died I don't know how to go to a party and drink and have fun." she ranted and anika moved over so anna could sit in the middle of the couple.

"it's hard, Anna but the way I think about it is if you don't let it go and if you're scared of going to a party, then you're never gonna grow. I was in horror about going to parties afterwards because I didn't get stabbed during the party. I got stabbed after. But I get why you're scared and if you wanna leave at any given point you tell me and I can go with you." she told me 

"me too, I wanna be there for you anna" anika told her and she smiled at her before she saw chad staring at her from the corner and she saw someone else with him. 

"hey who's the guy with Chad?" anna asked 

"ethan Landry. He's Chad's roommate in the dorm and apparently he's a shy dorky nerd. I don't know how him and Chad work but apparently they do so you're probably gonna have to get used to seeing him around. he's like the new wes" she said and anna snapped her head to her making her seeth 

"sorry sorry I know Wes is still a tough subject for you and no one's gonna replace him. I promise you that I just didn't know what else to call him." mindy said quickly 

"if anyone tries to get him to replace Wes, I will scream" she said and Mindy nodded before they saw tara walking past them with date, rape Frankie on her arm. Anna wanted to stop her, she knew what Frankie was like, when she first moved here, they had a class together and he tried to sleep with her within the first hour of knowing her. She remembered, rushing out of his dorm as quick as she could, and never going back. 

She turned to Mindy and Anika with a look on her face that made them realize what was happening. they all worried for her with good reason. 

"oh yeah I don't like that" anika told her and anna nodded as they got up and anika walked over to tara trying to stop her. they watched before anna got up and walked to chad 

"hey, we need your help" she told him and chad looked at her before he sighed and nodded. he grabbed her hand and they walked to the stairs together where they saw tara and frankue walking up the stirs together 

"hey partner, Tara is good down here" chad stated 

"sorry, bro, I didn't catch that" frankie retorted 

"yeah you did" chad said 

"no, chad. its fine I want to" she told him and she looked at anna who looked at her with the same eyes. tara wanted so badly to listen to anna but she just couldn't bring herself to do it. 

"yeah, see, chad? she wants to" frankie said and he grabbed her wrist as he began to bring her up the stairs 

"get your fucking hands off of her" chad said as he ripped frankie down the stairs and tara leaned on anna. 

"guys!" tara tried but they kept fighting until sam came in 

"sorry to interrupt, I'm just gonna tase you in the balls real quick" sam said and she tazed Frankie as he fell to the ground 

"don't every lay hands on my sister" sam said 

"sam! are you fucking kidding me? you're stalking me now " tara said  and anna looked at chad before they followed after sam and tara 

now the night had officially gone to shit

-ABBYS NOTES-

NEW CHAPTER, SPAM UPDATING TODAY FOR FUN 

Bạn đang đọc truyện trên: Truyen2U.Pro