13!

Màu nền
Font chữ
Font size
Chiều cao dòng

Chapter Thirteen 

3rd person pov 

when they got back to the apartment, anna walked to the bathroom to take off her makeup and chad knocked on the door. when she opened it, he walked in and smiled at her 

"can i help you?" he asked her and she nodded with a smile as she handed him the cotton pad with micellar water on it and he smiled as he took it and he began to wipe off her makeup gently. she looked at him with adoration in her eyes as he continued to take the makeup off and she felt safe 

"thanks" she whispered and he nodded as he finished wiping the makeup off and he threw the pad away. they stared at each other until there was a knock on the door and they turned to open it 

"guys you have to see this" mindy told them and they walked out as they walked to the living room and saw everyone sitting there. then anna looked around and saw that sam wasn't there. she nudged chad and he nodded as he ran out and called to sam

she came upstairs but there was a man with her and anna looked at chad and Mindy with a confused look on her face making them confused too. 

"whats going on?" sam asked as she walked in 

"cute boy. nice" quinn told them and anna laughed they watched the news as they heard about the murders 

"that's the chode that's from our film studies class, the one obsessed with argento" mindy exclaimed and then they heard the mention of ghostface 

"pack a bag, we leave in ten" sam said to tara 

"sam. wait sam!" tara called as she stood and walked after her

"we're getting out of the city" sam told her and anna looked at chad 

"what?" danny asked 

"thanks very much suspicious  new guy , but we got it from here. have a good night, get home safe, go, go, go, go" chad told him and he kicked him out of the apartment as they all turned back to tara and sam 

"no are you serious? sam? hold on, no wait lets talk about it for a second. cause this might not have anything to do with us" tara fought

"are you serious?" sam asked

"its a big city. its Halloween , everybodies wearing masks, you dont know" tara stated

"tara, this isn't a coincidence. you knew him, chad, mindy back me up. " sam called

"it is a little bit" chad said

"close to home" mindy stated

"see?" sam said and anna nodded in agreement making tara look at her. she trusted anna the most right now as the girl was always thinking and never stopped to worry about herself and always worried about the others. 

"quinn, your dads a cop, right? can you call him and find out whats going on? before you make the unilateral decision to abandon my college education and flee the fucking state" tara told sam

"I'm calling him now" quinn spoke and then they heard a phone ring.

"who is it?" tara asked and they all looked at each other as they all  turned to it and anna looked at chad and Mindy with a scared look on her face as sam walked over to it but she ignored it 

"why did everyone just freak out when her phone rang?" ethan asked

"you got to keep up, my dude" anika told ethan and anna nodded. she knew that wes would have understood immediately and she missed that. she missed being able to look at him and know exactly what he was thinking or feeling about the 

that was when quinn spoke up and looked at sam with a worried look on her face

"sam. my dad wants to talk to you" quinn told sam and she handed the phone to her.

"Mr. bailey. hi" sam said and anna looked at chad as he stood behind her and she leaned back pressing her back to his chest as he wrapped his arms around her shoulders and they watched sam on the phone with detective bailey. he ran his thumb over her forearm and Mindy looked at anika. she didn't know what they were but the way they were acting told mindy more about them then she thought and she was hoping that what she thought was the truth. she wanted so badly for it to be the truth. 

"well, my sister thinks I'm probably overreacting" sam told him and anna looked at chad as he rested his chin on her head and they waited for anything. 

"what do you mean? whats going on?" she asked him and anna was confused as she couldn't hear what was happening on the other end of the call but she didn't think it was good. she could tell that it wasn't good. 

"shit" sam said as the call ended and they all looked at her 

"whats up?" chad asked and sam sighed 

"i have to go the station, ill be back later. you should probably all head back to your dorms. be safe" she told them and she put her jacket on as she left and then they watched tara go after her. anna felt chad nudge her arm and she looked at him 

"let me walk you back to your dorm" he told her and she nodded with a smile as she put on her jacket and he did the same thing. since ethan and chad were roommates, ethan put his jacket on and he began to head back to his dorm. anna and chad began to walk to her dorm and she held his hand 

"thanks for walking me" she told him and he smiled at her as she smiled back 

"anytime anna, you know that. all i want is for you to be safe" he told her and she smiled at him as he smiled back and they got to her dorm. she leaned in and kissed his cheek 

"good night chad" she said 

"night anna" he told her and he watched her walk into her dorm as she closed the door and he smiled. he left and went to his dorm 

at least they had each other 

-ABBYS NOTES-

I love couples who aren't couples 

Bạn đang đọc truyện trên: Truyen2U.Pro