2. A whore is a whore

Màu nền
Font chữ
Font size
Chiều cao dòng

"Use me however you please."

Elizabeth Decker,

I drank another glass of whiskey, shaking my hair as the beat changed, I wiggled my ass to the makeshift dance floor as a few round of men cheered.  I moved my body to the beat as I held on to the glass of whiskey for dear life as it spilt everywhere. 

I locked eyes with the man that was smoking up a cloud, I wiped the excess liquor with the back of my hand smudging the red lipstick I wore. Come on take the bait. You know you want to kidnap the very drunk girl. 

I stumbled over to the bar. I wasn't wearing the brown contacts tonight. I was Beth Decker tonight, not agent Decker just Bethy Decker. 

"No more for you tonight, take a walk your wasted off your ass." The bartender wiped the bar clean as I giggled.

"My ass is not a waste mister! Its actually very round, like balls oooh I like balls." 

A hand snaked around my waist, as Mr Monroe voice whispered into my ear.

"How abut that walk huh? I bet you would like my balls." I smiled giggling to prevent myself from gagging or ripping his hands of me. You never fail to disappoint do you, I stumbled my way out of the bar. 

He pulled me down a dark alley where another car was parked at the end.

"What's your name Puta?" 

"My name isn't Puta mister, its powlla like paw patrol where they go pew pew."

"How about we stop these games huh, I know you have a much prettier name then...that." He pushed me against the wall, his yellow crooked teeth showing as he grinned and I bite down on my cheek to prevent from puking at the smell of his breath.

"Liz, my name is Liz."

"How about I take you somewhere Liz, how much do you think your worth? Five grand, ten grand? I say ten grand tops." 

"I like money." I whispered giggling.

"I bet whores like you do huh, what do you say how about we go for a ride? You like that Liz maybe you could suck my balls for me too." Anger flared through me as I smirked giggling my head falling back. I pulled out the gun that was stuck to my inner thigh as I pressed it against his precious balls.

"How about you suck mine *puta*." He gasped, his face full of shock.

"Now here's how this is going too work Monroe, your going to tak-" I felt my body drop to the floor.

My head rolled back, my hands were tied, and it felt like someone had cracked open my skull.

"HEY HEY! YOU COCKSUCKER BITCHASS PIECE OF SHIT SUCK MY TOES AND GET ME THE FUCK OUT!" I yelled at the top of my lungs as the van came to a stop, I heard heavy set of foot, there was only one person. I think. I heard the lock turning and as soon as he opened the door I kicked my weight into him, wriggling out as I stepped on his chest running my legs digging into the dirt, my dress riding up by every step my burning legs took. 

Let me be honest for a second, this wasn't my plan. My plan was to kidnap Mr Monroe and torture him for information on Alessio. If he was really dead. I mean I didn't feel any different when Alessio died, you know when something bad happens you can feel it seep into your bones, you can feel it by the way your heart drops into your stomach. I didn't feel that. And no, no one knows I'm doing this so there is a chance I could get fired if I don't die. 

Three gun shots went off making me run a little faster. One barely missed me.

I praised the heavens when i saw the headlights of an oncoming car. 

"HEYYYY! STOP!" I screamed at the top of my lungs, the black SUV came to a stop as I ran to the drivers side, when the tinted window rolled down, my smile faltered as I saw the gun pointed at me.

"Mother trucker!" I hissed as two men got out of the car, they were much taller then me and much bulkier then my skinny ass, but honestly if my hands weren't tied up I hand their asses to them. He pressed the gun against my temple.

"Caminar." (Walk.)

I understood what he said, I understood it perfectly but hell i had to act as if i didn't know Spanish.

"ENGLISH. I speak english. Understand? English. Me no understand Espanola." I said loudly and as slowly as I could. He looked to his bitch friend. I could see a little romance between them.

"I said walk bitch." He replied in a monotone voice.

And so I walked. I walked my walk of shame back to the white van. With lover number one behind me with a gun pointed to my head while lover number two walked a few feet in front of me an AK-47 strapped to his chest.

Bạn đang đọc truyện trên: Truyen2U.Pro