Màu nền
Font chữ
Font size
Chiều cao dòng

⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀ ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀ ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀ ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀ ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀ ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀ ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀ ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀ ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀ ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀ ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀ ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀ ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀ ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀ ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀ ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀ ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀ ⠀⠀⠀   ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀ ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀ ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀ ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀ ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀ ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀ ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀ ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀ ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀

⠀⠀⠀   ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀ ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀ ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀ ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀ ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀ ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀ ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀ ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀

⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀ ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀ ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
.*・。. EFF IT! .*・。.
————THE LUCKY COMPASS
⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀ ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀ ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀

INDEPENDENT AND DEPENDENT
VARIABLES.
⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀ ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀

━━━━━━━☆☆━━━━━━━

⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀ ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀ ⠀⠀⠀   ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀ ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀ ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
    "You're just realising that?" Pope criticised.

Sonny's brows jumped.

Sure, she was smart, but a genius? For knowing what that lighthouse was called when they didn't? Well, if the shoe fits...

"She's only saved our asses, like—" Pope thought about it, eyes wide. "Like a dozen freaking times!"

"True," Kiara said.

"Three, Pope." JJ corrected, "Three."

"Does it matter?" Heyward's son retorted. Sonny hadn't realised he would be so in her favour. Pope seemed to be all for the new addition of their group, even if she hadn't asked him to. That said, the many details of her involvement had yet to be hashed out but Sonny wasn't too concerned about that. There was still some time.

Pope proceeded; "Every time we're in trouble, she's got us out of it! Has no one else realised this?"

He had a point.

Sonny had constantly saved their asses.

In fact, Sonny had saved their sorry asses more than she'd ever spoken to them, before this week. She had always shown her face, ready to get in trouble and save them when needed — like a guardian angel, but a mean one. A guardian devil, if that was an actual thing.

Then again, it wasn't always by choice. Since crossing paths after finding Scooter's boat, they just couldn't quite avoid one another. The last three days had merged them — brought an unlikely Kook into the mix, even if she didn't want to be. She just kept finding herself at the centre of everything, no matter how hard she resisted it. It was like a sixth sense; like she knew when they needed her to help, and she did. Every single time. Even when she told herself not to.

After nearly getting caught by cops in the motel room, the Pogues thought she would have stayed away.

So had Sonny, really.

But she showed up to save them.

Then again, and again. And now, Sonny Penbrook was sat with them in the back of the twinkie, like she had been apart of their little group all her life.

Clearly, Sonny was meant to be caught up in this somehow. She was from the start.

"I just save your asses 'cause you're sloppy as shit," Sonny said with a shrug, gaining a disbelieving sigh from everyone around. She'd only been honest— they were sloppy. It made her wonder if everything she'd heard about them was a lie, because for a group of troublemakers, they never did a very good job. "What? It's true."

"We all know you want in, princess." JJ said.

Her eyes narrowed.

The remaining trio exchanged looks, though John B's eyes kept flitting back to the road, so it was mostly Kiara and Pope wondering if they should let Sonny and JJ talk to each other without butting in, what with their track record of snapping. But they weren't blind; JJ and Sonny were different together, somehow. Sometimes fiery, sometimes soft, but still different. Always different, actually.

Noticeably, so.

JJ treated her differently. He hated Kooks, maybe more than anyone. He despised them and their Kook-y bullshit, he always had and he always would. JJ swore that to himself when only a child, but he didn't seem to hate Sonny.

...maybe?

It was hard to tell, really.

Sure, he liked to antagonise her, but it wasn't really how he treated Topper, Rafe and the other Figure 8 scum. That said, Sony wasn't like the rest of the Figure 8 counterparts. Even if he wanted to treat her like a regular Kook, Sonny wasn't one. Not deep down, behind the nice clothes and expensive shades on her head. How could he treat her like a Kook, when Sonny was so much more like a Pogue?

Or would that end up being a big mistake?

"Really?"

Sonny looked defensive.

"You think I want in?" She asked.

"Obviously," he nearly snorted. "Why else would you have been at John B's? You came looking for us, 'cause you wanted a piece of what we found in that boat."

He was kinda right...

Not about wanting whatever was on the boat — but about wanting in on everything.

"I was at John B's to warn you that two hitmen were coming to murder you," was her correction, which was also right. She was on her way to warn them. "Maybe I should've let 'em, JJ."

"Ouch, Kook!" The blonde mocked, rubbing the place on his chest right above his heart, "That hurt."

"You know what hurts?" She squinted at him with blazed eyes. JJ cupped his ear with his hand, mocking her. Sonny's nostrils flared in irritation, suddenly eager to throttle him as soon as possible.

"What, princess?"

"Watching you kill a fucking rooster."

"Please!" He scoffed, "Chickens die all the time!"

"I'm literally pescatarian!"

"You are?" Kiara piped up from the passenger seat, her face intrigued but the revelation.

Despite her irritation, Sonny nodded, to which the Pogue girl hummed lightly under her breath. Kiara was skeptical to invite her to join them, unsure if she they trust her, but that was fair. Though, John B and Pope seemed sold after Sonny saved them at the party and on the marsh.

JJ... well, JJ's opinion changed by the day. Then again, JJ's option changed all the time on a lot of things.

He wanted Sonny involved until she bugged him or sent a blow to his ego, then JJ didn't want a Kook like her anywhere near them. It was weird.

Kiara still needed some time. Sonny had saved their asses when they most needed it, and she had always been different to other Kooks throughout the years, but she was still that. A Kook. Even if she valued animals.

"Pescatarian?" JJ frowned, "I thought you were American?"

"Oh my god..." Kiara muttered.

Pope groaned, "It means she only eats fish, asshole!"

"Pull the car over John B!" Clapping his hands, the blonde pointed a finger to the camper door. "No way are we inviting that energy into this space, the twinkie is a meat-eating zone!"

"Dude!"

"What the fuck, JJ?"

"Shut up, JJ!" John B scoffed, "I'm not pulling over, and she's not getting out."

"Pretty sure that's kidnap, bro..."

A chorus of groans followed JJ's words, his friends rubbing their brows as their braincells started to dwindle. Did he ever shut up? Did he even know how?

"Okay— you know what?" Jaw set, Sonny started to stand up from where she had been sat, adjusting her messy hair. It was sat in a half-assed bun. "Do what he says, pull over John Booker," she scowled, "I wanna get out."

"What?" He frowned.

"Pull over."

"No, I'm not gonna—"

Her face twisted, "Pull over!"

"I'd pull over, man..." Pope sank down in his seat.

John B did as told, suddenly swerving the car to park up on the side of the dirt path. Reaching over JJ with an angry glare aimed at him, Sonny went to slide open the door, but stopped short when John B hit the central locking — which, she hadn't expected of a car that old.

She felt her arm jolt awkwardly and huffed.

"Seriously, Booker?"

"Yeah— seriously." He nodded, "I'm gonna give you two minutes to rethink your decisions."

"Oh?" Her brows jumped. Sonny wasn't sure whether it annoyed her or amused her, the fact John B dared challenge her like that. "Is that so?"

"Yeah," he said, turning in his seat after slapping a hand against the steering wheel. He didn't even look scared when she narrowed her eyes at him. "And after those two minutes, you're gonna sit your pretty ass back down and we're gonna go to Redfield. Then we're gonna figure out why my dad wrote that in the back of my compass and why Scooter had it. You got that, Penbrook?"

Okay, he was actually serious.

"Booker—"

"I need to know, Sonny." He sighed, eyes doe. "This could be my last chance at finding him. I need you to come with us. You figured out what Redfield meant, you've saved our asses a hundred times already—"

"Three," JJ said in a cough.

"—and I know you wanna figure out what all this means. Even if you don't, I need your help." He admitted, "We need your help, alright?"

Her bottom lip jutted out and Sonny tried not to lean over the console and smack him.

"Really? Playing the dad card?"

John B nodded, "Yeah. Playing the dad card."

Fuck you, John Booker.

"I, for one, would feel better if Sonny came." Pope spoke, an embarrassed shrug in his shoulders as he held up a hand.

"He's right," Kiara nodded, "You should come."

Honestly, Sonny was surprised. She didn't expect to get a vote from Kiara Carrera. She didn't like Kooks, probably a result of her beef she with Sarah Cameron, and Sonny was pretty sure she would've voted against it. Was it 'cause she was pescatarian or something?

"Okay," John B proposed. "We'll go to Redfield, and if you don't want anything to do with us when we get back, fine. Go home, back to that Kook life you clearly hate living, and never look at us or this compass," John B held it up in the air, "Ever again."

Sonny was silent.

It was quiet, until JJ spoke up.

"What do ya say, princess?" He rose a brow, "You got time to play with the Pogues?"

Sonny let out a groan, sighing through her nose. She took some time to inspect their faces one by one. She never once thought a time would come where she got herself caught up with the Pogues, and yet there they were. Asking her to stick around. To help them solve a mystery. Sonny didn't even like mysteries. Sonny didn't like them, they knew that she disliked them. So why was she sitting back down?

Because, deep down, Sonny Penbrook really wanted in.

"Ah— fine. Let's do it," she said.

"Let's do it?" JJ grinned a shit eating grin.

Sonny settled in her seat and nodded her head, tossing her legs onto the seat. Her two minutes were up. Sonny hadn't needed them, anyway. In her gut, Sonny had already known her decisions.

"Let's do it! EFF IT!"

————

"Redfield Lighthouse," John B introduced.

He waved a hand towards the building as the other moved to slam Kiara's door shut when she hopped out. He let out a long sigh, "My dad's favorite place."

Brushing the dry dirt from her legs, Sonny squinted at the old lighthouse. What a dump.

She had been the second to step out from the back of the van, after Pope and before JJ, and came to a stop next to the former. JJ pulled the sliding door and it closed with a smack behind him. As he ruffled up his hair, eyes skeptical, he gave the building a once over, realising just how old it was. It was like no one had stepped inside for a hundred years, let alone went up there each night to guide boats to shore. Somebody had to work there, right?

Even JJ, whose life was all but a dumpster personified, felt dirty just staring at it. And JJ was dirty; after all, he hadn't a hot shower in a few days; but that wasn't the point. Actually, the point was, Redfield looked gross.

He shared a snide look with Pope and Sonny.

This didn't look promising.

Sonny was actually glad she'd called it dull, and she didn't regret it. It did look dull. Even more dull than it had the last time her parents had taken her there.

She couldn't help but wonder whether John B's father was dull, which she felt kinda mean about afterwards, because the man was probably dead, but the question remained. Was he dull? Because seriously...

This was his favourite place?

Was this dump anybody's favourite place?

She doubted the dude who worked it even liked it half the time. Was anybody even inside?

"Right."

Sonny quirked a brow as John span on his foot, deciding it was time to staring at the lighthouse like an idiot. Staring up at it wasn't going to do anything, was it? If John B wanted to find something then he was going to have to grow the balls to walk inside and get it.

He pointed over at JJ, "You're gonna post up here and look out for bogeys— okay?"

"Wait..." JJ frowned, "Why, me?"

Pope nudged him, "Because you're not coming."

"Why?"

"Look, JJ, there are independent and dependent variables," he explained, watching JJ's cheeks flush red, likely offended. Pope shrugged, "And you're just an independent variable—"

JJ recoiled, "Hey! Shut up!"

"We don't ever know what you're gonna do!"

"Shut up, Pope! Just shut up!"

"We don't!"

"Listen! Listen to me, for a second!" John B grabbed JJ's shirt, tugging the boy around to face him. He was huffing at Pope, irritated, and John B spotted Kiara and Sonny rolling their eyes. He felt the same. But, really, he knew JJ couldn't really help it. "Just listen!"

Finally JJ stopped spitting bratty little comments out. He would forget about it soon. He always did. He never stayed angry with Pope.

"Pope, you stand look out with JJ— okay?"

Pope didn't look thrilled.

"If we all get split up, we meet at JJ's house." John B said, which gained a reluctant nod.

"Great..." Pope muttered but otherwise didn't object to his role. Maybe he was glad it kept him out of trouble — kinda like going into an old lighthouse.

"Sonny, you can stay out here too." John B told her. The boy watched as her eyes narrowed, unamused. Why did she have to stay out there? He sighed, "Can you just make sure they don't get into trouble?"

"What am I?" Sonny scowled, arms crossed over her chest. Her role in this dumb charade displeased her but then again, what didn't? Really, Sonny knew John B probably didn't need her attitude adding to his mountain of stress, but who cares? She didn't want to be stuck outside with JJ and Pope. "Some sorts babysitter?"

John B sent her a blank look.

She sighed.

Standing there with JJ Maybank and Pope Heyward wasn't the way she'd planned to spend her day, but she doubted she would've been doing anything more exciting. Besides, Sonny's reluctance to stand guard and play games of lookout for the cops so we don't go to jail was a fraction less than her reluctance to go into that grubby lighthouse and catch diseases from the mere smell of it, so Sonny figured she was getting the better end of the stick (even if only marginally).

"Fine."

"Woah— you got her to bow down, John B!"

She shot JJ a glare.

"Shut up, JJ..." John B mumbled, walking between the duo to prevent a scuffle, then towards the lighthouse. He nodded, "C'mon— let's go, Kie."

Kiara lead the way despite his words, and the two of them soon disappeared into the lighthouse.

The remaining trio disbanded, standing a few metres apart from each other with faces of thunder, and Sonny rolled her shoulders as she leant herself against the white picket fencing nearby. Only ten seconds in and she was already bored out of her mind. Why did she even agree to this shit?

"I'm gonna work on my merit scholarship essay."

She arched a brow at Pope.

"I'm trying to keep felonies to a minimum," he said, almost pointedly, as if they were going to somehow find trouble just standing there.

"Would you just shut up, already?" JJ said.

Pope just sighed.

JJ plucked a rubber ball from his shirt pocket and tossed it into the air before kicking it back with his foot. Sonny rolled her eyes, watching the kid-like boy play, and soon enough he signalled for Pope to join him. Was this seriously what her life had come to? Watching two teenage boys kick around a ball while the others broke into a lighthouse?

What a joke.

"You're shit as sports, Pope." The blonde told him, "You can't even throw a damn rock."

"I'm a mathlete!"

"Don't we know it," JJ snorted.

"Can you even count to ten, sunshine?" Sonny asked, her face sporting an empty but judgmental expression. JJ clicked his tongue against the roof of his mouth, scrunching up his nose. "Eight? Five, maybe?"

"Funny," JJ waved a finger at her, faking a laugh.

She tilted her head, smiling sarcastically.

"So what? You're a genius in Kook Academy?" JJ tested the patience she had as he tossed the ball to Pope and let him get a few kicks. His blue eyes lingered on her, watching her stand up straighter. Was that a challenge? His instincts said yes so JJ took it as one. "'Cause I'm sure a whole lot of money means a whole lot of braincells, huh princess?"

"Money doesn't equal brains," Sonny said, then shrugged her shoulders. "But if the shoe fits, Sherlock."

"You calling me dumb?"

"Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity," she looked him up and down, as if sizing him up for the first time. JJ felt his inside squirm. Maybe because he didn't really understand what she was saying, or maybe because she was a person he never thought would be looking at him like that. It wasn't that he wasn't used to girls staring, he was, but not girls like Sonny. It was strange, he wasn't sure how to feel about it. "And I'm not sure about the universe."

JJ blinked dumbly.

"Yoda...?"

"It's Einstein, dumbass." Pope rolled the little ball across his shoulders from one hand to the other. It fell off, immediately.

"What does it mean?" JJ asked.

"Just assume she's calling you an idiot."

JJ grumbled to himself, snatching the ball and tossing it at her. Sonny was quicker, however, and batted the ball aside as she held up a middle finger.

Pope went to fetch it, and some time passed with the boys tossing it back and forth. Eventually the friction disappeared as it turned into the game of get the ball in JJ's pocket. Sonny'd been told to keep track of the scores, which she had ignored, and continued to look up at the crusty old lighthouse. Sonny wondered how long it had been.

Were John B and Kiara ever coming back down?

It didn't feel like it.

"Ay! Get a load of that one!" JJ cheered, Pope joining him. "A point to my good man, Pope! Jot that one down, princess. It's an even game, now."

"Jot it down, where?" She smarted.

He shrugged, to which she rolled her eyes at him (like she always seemed to do when JJ opened his mouth) and turned back the lighthouse, "Don't you think they've been up there for a long time? I mean, wouldn't they have found some shit by now?" She asked.

"Who cares?" He said, "It's just a stupid lighthouse."

"John B doesn't think so," Pope told him.

JJ countered, "Thought we established this shit? John B is totally concocting—"

He couldn't finish his words though, he was cut off by the sound of sirens in the distance. They froze, reluctant to spin around and see where they were headed. Maybe ignoring it would make it go away?

It didn't, unfortunately, and Sonny, JJ and Pope had little other choice than to turn and look down the street where at least three cop cars were sailing down the street, their sirens blaring, headed right towards them. The cops were coming right at them; fucking, fucking, fucking fuck.

"Do you think that's for us...?"

"Do you see anyone else here, Heyward?" Sonny snapped with a small glare.

"Shit—!"

JJ sprang into action, bolting toward the camper with Pope in tow. He turned when realised Sonny hadn't moved on, not even an inch away from the picket fence.

"What the fuck, princess?" He hollered, "C'mon!"

"We can't just peel!" Sonny criticised the boys, "What are they gonna do about that?!"

"They'll meet us at JJ's!" Pope called.

"Shit..." she breathed.

The cop cars were getting closer, and if they didn't make a run for it now then they probably never would, but she didn't feel good about ditching. JJ and Pope looked pretty confident about it though.

Pope hopped in the camper while JJ watched after Sonny, waiting for her to hurry up. He didn't do anything for a long second. Just watched. But when her body remained still, her feet firmly rooted in their spot, it was then he realised that she wasn't going to move at all. Like, ever. And if she didn't move then they got caught.

Fuck that.

Running his tongue over his teeth, letting out a light curse, JJ flung the keys at Pope, who started the camper with frantic hands, then jumped back out. He raced toward Sonny, taking her off guard as he turned her to face him with his hands on her hips. Without any warning, he grabbed her waist and just threw her over his shoulder, ignoring the loud shriek, then ran back to the camper as quickly as he could. She slammed tight fights into his back and swore at him, demanding he dropped her. What a dick! Throwing her around like a sack of fucking potatoes! Sonny wasn't a fucking rag doll!

JJ didn't care. Not even a little bit.

He continued running, surprisingly fast on his feet despite carrying her with him.

"Sorry, Kook! We don't got time!"

"What the?!"

Her words vanished as he threw her into the passenger side of the camper, scoffing when she swore again after smacking her head on the seat. JJ took the driver's side as Pope jumped over the seats into the back. After that, they were off — away from the lighthouse, away from the cops and away from John B and Kara. They'd figure it out, right?

━━━━━━━☆☆━━━━━━━

⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀ ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀ ⠀⠀⠀   ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀ ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀ ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀ ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀ ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀ ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀ ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀ ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀ ⠀⠀⠀ ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀ ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀ ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀ ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀ ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀ ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀ ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀ ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀ ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀

⠀⠀⠀ ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀ ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀ ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀ ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀ ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀ ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀ ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀ ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀

Bạn đang đọc truyện trên: Truyen2U.Pro