3. Confession!

Màu nền
Font chữ
Font size
Chiều cao dòng

Manik finally reached Delhi ..he is standing outside the Delhi airport with a charming smile on his face..he removed his glares and looked straight..

"Nandini..tum nahi aayi..but is bar mai tumhe leke jaunga apne sath.."... He said with a smirk on his face..just then his driver came to him..he took his luggage and asked Manik to come ..Manik followed..he sat down inside the car..and driver drove away..

After sometime..

Manik is standing outside Nandini's house..he was smiling looking at the gate.. He took a deep breath and walked towards the gate..

He knocked..and waited..but none opened the gate..he again knocked but none opened..now this made him confused and also worried..

He knocked numerous times but none appeared..

" koi gate kyu nhi open kar raha?".. He thought in confusion..then a old lady from neighborhood who was watering in her garden ..looked at confused Manik..

"Beta..ap kise dhund rahe ho?".. She asked very calmly..and now Manik looked at her..

" yaha..Nandini Murthy rehti hai na?.. I came to meet her..".. He answered and walked a little towards the old lady..

"Beta ..apko nhi pata ki Nandini yaha nhi hai?".. She asked and he look at her in confusion.. He nodded a no to her..

" Nandini toh jab se Delhi aayi hai ..tab se he ..she is hospitalized.. " ...this one truth made the floor slipped beneath him..

"Hospitalized?"... He asked in utmost shock..

" Han..beta..she is in hospital from past one month..and bechare uske parents..even they are in hospital with her..bahut rare ghar aate hai woh..".. She told him ..and his bag which was in his hand..fell down.. He looked at her utmost shock..

"Kaunse hospital mei?".. He asked in a very low voice with grief in it..

" city hospital.."..she told him while a tear eloped from his eyes..

"Kitni pyaai bachi hai..pata nahi kyu ..god always takes test of good people..".. She told while he started walking in a daze..he was recalling her smiling face..

(BG music)

Pass aaye ..
Dooriyan Fir bhi kam na Hui..
Ek adhuri si humari kahani rahi..

He was walking on the road..while recalling her beautiful face..how she always took care of him..how she hugged him before going..

Aasman ko zameen yeh zaruri nahi ja mile..
Ja mile...

He reminisced how one fine day she entered in his world and made him realize the real worth of life..

Ishq sacha wahi..
Jisko milti nahi..
Manzilei.. Manzilei..

Tear formed in his eyes as he recalled how yesterday night he found her diary ..and came to know about her feelings..her beautiful smile came in front of his face..

Rang the ..noor tha..
Jab kareeb tu tha..
Ek jannat sa tha yeh jahaan..

He started running recalling their happy days..how he hugged her..how she was right in his arms 1 month back..how she kissed him before going...how he kissed her before her departure..

Waqt ki rait pe..
Kuch mere naam sa..
Likh ke chor gaya ..
Tu kahan..

He was running with his eyes all teary..he recalled how she left him 1 month back..his heart was craving to only see her once..he just want to touch her once..he want to take her in his embrace..his heart was bleeding..his eyes were all teary..none can explain the pain of his heart..

Humari adhuri kahani..
humari adhuri kahani..
Humari adhuri kahani..

He sat down on the road..and cried as hard as he can..he screamed his lungs out by opening his hands..and then face palmed ..his eyes were red shot..he cried and cried..

After sometime.. City hospital..

Manik reached the hospital..in a very bad state..his heart beat was running ..and he entered inside..from the receptionist he came to know that Nandini is in ward no 101 ..so he walked straight to her room..

After reaching her room..he looked towards her parents ..who were sitting on the bench..and was talking something regarding Nandini's case..

Just then ..her mom looked at Manik..she was surprised to find him there..as none informed him about Nandini's condition..

"Manik tum yaha?".. She asked after standing up and even her father stood up..

" ap logo ne itna paraya kar diya mujhe ki kisi ne bhi mujhe Nandini ki condition ke baarei mei batana jaruri nhi samjha?".. He complained and her mom instantly ran towards him and hugged him..she started crying in his arms and he consoled her..

"Kya hua hai use?".. He asked her father while consoling her mom..

" she has a hole in her heart..".. He told him and Manik closed his eyes in pain..

"Kuch nhi hoga use..mai use kuch nhi hone dunga.." ..he told them..and he hugged her father as well..

After that..he composed himself and asked them that whether he can go inside ..on which they grant him permission...so he opened the room's door..as soon as he opened.. She opened her eyes and looked in her right side..

Manik was standing there..she was shocked to find him there ..

She was dull..her shining face turned pale ..she was very weak..

"Manik..".. She said in shocking manner and he walked inside..

" bahut buri ho tum..bahut jyada..".. He complained and sat down beside her..she was having tears in her eyes..

"Tum yaha ?".. She asked very painfully as he wasn't looking at her but so want he wasn't making eye contact..she can see that he is crying..she can feel his pain..like he do..

" tumhe kya laga..if you won't tell me..mujhe kuch pata nhi chalega..how could you Nandini?..How could you?.." ..he complained still not looking at him..she held his hand..

"Hey! Meri taraf nhi dekhoge?".. She asked and he now look at her..he had tears in his eyes..and before she could say anything ..he hugged her tightly..

" don't even think to go away from me ..samjhi tum..kahi nahi jaane dunga mai tumhe .".. He said in the hug..and she cried in his arms ...

"I don't want to go Manik..please..".. She cried as she was in pain..she wasn't afraid of her death..she was afraid of loosing him..leaving him alone in this world.. Where none is for him..no! She can't leave him..

" kahi nhi ja rahi ho tum..".. He said stubbornly.. And broke the hug..he wiped off her tears and kissed on her temple..

"Tum rest Karo..mai abhi aaya..".. He told her and she nodded..he stood up..and walked towards the gate..he was about to open it ..when Nandini's voice made him stop..

" Manik!".. She called him very softly as her voice was weak..

"Han!".. He asked after turning towards her ..

"Tumhe woh diary mili?".. She asked and he smiled..

" we will talk about it later..".. He answered and walked out..leaving so many questions in her heart..

Outside :

Manik met nandini's doctor..

"I want her fine..koi toh way hoga.."..he asked and doctor showed him all her reports..

" way hai..and she can be fine ..its just the operation is quiet expensive.. "..doctor told him..and now Manik realized why she was bearing all that pain..because of shortage of money..

" kitne?"..he asked in a stern tone..

"54 lacks..".. Doc answered and Manik stood up..

" done..I want Nandini fine..you don't need to worry about money..I will handle all the expenses.."..he said and doctor complied..

After sometime..doctors took Nandini inside the operation theater..she wanted to meet Manik ..but he didn't came in front of her..because he didn't wanted to hear any negative words from her..

And after a long 5 hours wait..nandini's operation was successful ..and this bring loads of happiness in their life..he thanked almighty whereas her parents thanked him for saving their daughter..

After one month..

Nandini recovered fully ..it was all because of Manik's efforts..he took extra care of her..he was always present around her..sleep wasn't in his eyes..he made day and night one..for her..but from his love and care..she recovered fully and today is the day..when they can take Nandini back home..but Manik has some other plans for her..

"Mumma..Manik kaha hai?".. She asked as Manik wasn't there from morning..and her mom ESS packing her stuff..

" pata nahi beta..".. She answered while packing..but there was a smile on her face..

"It's so unlike him..".. She thought while lost in his thoughts..

After that..Nandini's mom and dad took her outside the room..she was surprised by whole hospital decked up with balloons and party decorations..

" yeh sab?".. She said while looking all around.. Just then she felt a pair of hands on her eyes..it took only a fraction of second for her to recognize that alluring touch on her skin..

"Manik!",.. She exclaimed after putting her hand on his which was on her eyes..

" come with me..".. She very slowly said in her ears..and her parents happily let Manik take her..

After sometime..

"Manik..kaha ja rahe hai hum..at least open the blind folds..".. She said while silently he drove her to her own house..

After reaching there..he stopped the car..and came outside.. Without letting her speak..he took her in his arms..and walked inside..all the while she was protesting..

" stop protesting..otherwise I have better ways to shut you up..".. He said leaning very close to her lips..and she can feel his hot breath on her face..that proximity drove her crazy..but she instantly adopted silence..

Manik smirked looking at that reaction..he then walked inside ..and put her down ..and opened the blind fold..

She was shocked to see loads of people around them.. Mrs. Searle was also present there..some close friends of her and her parents were there..all her relatives were there..and most important her Manik was there..

A white spot light falls on her..and whole living area turned black..only the light was on her and Manik..who was standing in front of her..

"Nandini..tumhe pata hai..am an idiot..".. He said with holding his ear with one hand and in one there was mike.. She nodded in yes with a smile as he called himself idiot..

" yes..obviously you know..because you know every bit of me..".. He said with a smile and started walking towards her whereas she was confused with his moves ...

"But there is one thing ..which you don't know..and today I want you to know the biggest truth of my life.. " ..he said in a little serious tone and this made her serious as well..

"Jab se paya tumhe..
Maano khuda ko hai paya Maine..
Tere aane sei samjha zindagi KO..
Tere saaye mei hai jeena mujhe..
Ho kabhi dhoop toh..
Chaon tumhari banna hai mujhe..
Tera hath pakad ke..
Yei safar ab tai Karna hai mujhe..
Han! Maana thoda naadan hoon..
Thoda pagal..thoda anjaan hoon..
Magar sach hai yeh ki..
Tujhe dil-o-jaan se chaha hai Maine... " ...

(Do tell me how was the poem..I wrote it with all my heart)

his confession in form of poem made her speechless..tears welled up in her eyes and a never ending smile crept on her lips..

He walked a little close to her and bent down on his knees..she was surprised..

"Nandini Murthy.. I wanna say that your best friend is irrevocably in love with his best friend.. I love you Nandini.. ".. His confession made her smile to fullest and she now knows that he read her diary..because in the end even she had written the same line..

He opened both her hands and with a smile he asked..

" will you marry me?.. And make me the happiest person on this planet..",...he asked and she instantly kneel down in front of him..and hugged him tight..

"Yes".. She confessed in the ears of her world..and that's him..

While everyone clapped for them..and the love doves were lost in their own world..

" thanks for making me understand my EMOTIONS.. ",..He said in her ears and hugged her tightly..

Soon they both engaged right there..and after 3 days both tied nuptial knots and booked each other for next seven births..

...Happily ever after....

So story ended ..hope you all enjoyed..because I thoroughly enjoyed writing this.. Thanks Juvy for your idea dear..and Do share such ideas ..hehe..as I love writing on them..

Thank you for reading and liking the story..it was pleasure writing it..

Loads of love..Kajal :)

Bạn đang đọc truyện trên: Truyen2U.Pro