1. Im sorry

Màu nền
Font chữ
Font size
Chiều cao dòng

♡ ☆ ♡ ☆ ♡ ☆ ♡ ☆ ♡ ☆ ♡

THAT whole school day Brando couldn't stop thinking of Desma and how he was probably the one that made her take drugs. He knew he had to apologize sooner or later.

Camilla on the other hand had gave Desma headache medicine and water which helped her highness. Desma glanced at Camilla "okay, what do you want?" Desma knew Camilla didn't come to her house just to help.

Camilla started smiling "I'm so happy, you asked okay, we should go to this party tonight"

Desma didn't even need to think about it. There's gonna be drinks "sure, when is it?"

"I'm 30 mintues so get dressed" Camilla responds leaving the curly heads bedroom so she can get dressed. Desma just threw on a black dress with a slit going down her thigh and white air forces and a white jean jacket. You would not catch Desma in heels. Ever!!!

Camila drove her and Desma to the party where it was not that packed yet so it was easy to get to the living room where Jason was along with his friends. Oh, also Chiara and Brando, but Desma doesn't need to know yet... or maybe she does.

As soon as Desma and Camilla walked into the living she could feels Chiara's and Brando's eyes on her. "Des, are you okay?" Chiara asks shifting under Brando's arm which was around her.

"It's Desma, you don't get to say my nickname" The curly responds bluntly as Jason spoke up.

"Here Desma, try" Jason says handing her a blunt

Desma took hit and blew out the air as she sat next to Jason on the couch. Camilla took out her phone and texted Chiara 'the code is 2006'. Of course Camilla wasn't actually gonna help Chiara out she was mad at her especially for hurting Desma.

Desma, watched as Chiara slowly stole Brando's phone and turned around pressing the code in which was wrong. Camilla looked at Desma nodding "Brando, what's Chiara doing with your phone?" Desma asks as Chiara turned back around.

Brando handed Jason back his blunt and walked over to Chiara "What You doing?"

"Clearly, she's crying for attention yo" Jason speaks up making Desma want to punch him.

"She wants my attention huh? You might be right. I'll give you some attention" Brando says wrapping his arm around Chiara and walking to a bedroom. Camilla, felt bad again for Desma. That was not supposed go that way.

Desma, rolled her eyes as she took the blunt out her mouth and grabbed Jason's face and pressed her soft lips on his lips which he immediately kissed back. Who wouldn't kiss Desma back. Desma, didnt Even have feelings for Jason she just needed a distraction.

♡ ☆ ♡ ☆ ♡ ☆ ♡ ☆ ♡ ☆ ♡

The next day Desma had been hanging out with Camilla until she had to leave so Desma walked her out and watched as she drove away. Desma turned to walk back into her house when she heard someone call out to her "Desma" it was the one and only Brando de Santis.

"Get lost, douche" Desma scoffs as she started walking back to her house.

"Desma, I know you're piss at me" Brando says stating the obvious.

"Pissed? You literally started hooking up with me telling me you loved me but get with my best friend?" Desma wasn't mad before but now she was.

"I know I know, and I'm sorry. I needed to act like we were dating so people know I'm not gay" Brando confesses

"Wow, so I wasn't an option? You know I would've said yes right?" Desma says crossing her arms as tears began to form "of course you didn't, because you didn't even ask" Desma rolled her eyes as a tear rolled down her cheek "bye Brando, talk to me when you want to apologize" and with that Desma walked back into her house leaving Brando alone.

♡ ☆ ♡ ☆ ♡ ☆ ♡ ☆ ♡ ☆ ♡

The next day at school Brando wasn't there. Day after day he wasn't coming to school. Desma was no worried. He never misses days of school and doesn't tell anyone for that matter. Desma threw on some great sweats and a baby blue crop top and her blue, black and white Jordan's and went to this glow and the dark party that Niccolò was at.

She pushed through the crowds walking over to Niccolò "Why haven't Brando been coming to school?"

"Don't know. Some say he enjoyed himself to much and others say he didn't enjoy himself at all" Niccolò states

Desma was beyond confused "is he sick? What the hell does that mean?"

"Since when do you care, Vega?" Niccolò asks actually wanting to know.

"I care more then you do, just know that" Desma says as she walked away out the party and into her car. Next stop was Brando's house. Desma, got out her parked car and walked up to Brando's door step ringing the bell.

Desma, was faced to faced with Brando's dad "Hi, good afternoon"

Brando got out his bedroom quietly and poked his head around the corner to get a good look of who was at the door but couldn't see since they were still outside.

"Hello" Mr. Santis says

"I wanted to see how Brando is" Desma sighs

"Vega, Brando is fine" Mr.Santis says making Desma want to roll her eyes. Once Brando heard Vega he knew it was Desma and was happy she was the first one to ask about him.

"Brando, is doing great. But that's not the problem. The problem is Brando, doesn't want to see you, I'm sorry" Just by Mr.Santis words Desma wanted die. How stupid could she be, of course he doesn't want to see her.

"Right, I'm sorry for wasting your time" Desma apologize as she turned around and walked out the house and getting into her car.

That was Brando's last straw. He was beyond mad that his dad said that. First he wouldn't let him out the house and now his dad won't let anyone see him? And of course he wanted to see Desma that's all he could think about.

Brando walked back into his room and dialed 911 on his phone "helle Police. I have a video that you might be interested in" and with that he sent the video and now he was watching his dad be arrested.

♡ ☆ ♡ ☆ ♡ ☆ ♡ ☆ ♡ ☆ ♡

Bạn đang đọc truyện trên: Truyen2U.Pro