Màu nền
Font chữ
Font size
Chiều cao dòng

your POV~

I whirled around and was engulfed in darkness. The only thing was, I wasn't unconciouse, I was wrapped in something large and dark. I was pressed against something, or should I say, someone, and looked up to where their face should be. I made out his features as best I could in the darkness. He had hair that covered his left(right? its his left?) eye, headphones that gave off a dim purple glow, and lightly glowing red eyes. "Wh-who are you?" I asked, again in my nervous voice. He smiled, it was both terrifying yet comforting, "I'm Enderlox," he said. My eyes widened as I remembered what the man had said before he died, the last thing he said was "Enderlox."

Enderloxs POV~

I jumped down from a tree and wrapped (y/n) in my wings, pressing her close. "Wh-Who are you?" she asked. The voice she used was absolutely adorable, it made me smile. "I'm Enderlox," I told her. I saw her eyes widen, and my smile grew, she had obviously heard of me. "W-What do you w-want from me?" She asked, trying to step back, only to run into my wings. "I don't want anything, I want you," I said, wrapping my tail around her waist and spreading my wings, ready to take flight. She gasped and started prying at my tail, but when I took off, she clung to it for dear life. I smirked at her reaction and flew to my home, a cave in a mountain side on an undiscovered island.

Narrators POV~

Enderlox landed at the mouth of his cave, holding (y/n) above the floor with his tail. "Please, let me go!" (y/n) shrieked. Enderlox ignored her pleas, walking in and set her on a couch, closing off the cave entrance. "Why am I here?" (y/n) asked, her ears flat with fear. Enderlox only smirked and sat next to her. (Y/n) sat as still as possible, trying not to upset him.

Your POV~

"Why am I here?" I asked him, pressing my ears against my head, it was an involuntary reflex. He only smirked and sat next to me. I tried to sit as still as possible, I had heard that when you anger a dragon, it could turn on you in an instant, no matter how friendly or calm it seemed. I couldn't help my tail from flicking in unease. Enderlox only smirked more at this, I guess he found it amusing to see me scared. We sat there for a while before he got up and left the room. I sat there, unsure of what to do. There were no windows to climb out of and he had blocked the only known exit. I heard a door open and things being moved, he grumbled something about where something was, and came out minutes later with a brush in one hand and something hidden behind his back in the other. Instead of sitting next to me, he used his tail to lift me and place me on his lap. I let out a small gasp of surprise and he chuckled, it was heart melting. I quickly dismissed the thought, he kidnapped me, I couldn't possibly like him. I sat on his lap and he took out what was behind his back, it was a (f/c) colored ball of yarn. I eyed the ball and my tail flicked in desire. Enderlox smiled and handed it to me.

Enderloxs POV~

I sat next to (y/n) for a while, watching her tail flick around in the cutest way. Eventually, I remembered the brush and ball of yarn I had in my room somewhere. I got up and walked to my room, it was a mess, I guess SkyBrine, WitherMU, or Intoxicated Seto had been in my room again. I rolled my eyes in annoyance and started searching, putting things back in place as i went. "Where is it?" I grumbled in frustration, my room was once again clean but I hadn't found the yarn or the brush. Then I remembered, they were in my closet. I took them out, holding the brush in one hand and having the yarn in the other. I walked back in, hiding the yarn, and sat her on my lap, earning the cutest gasp I had ever heard. I chuckled and took out the yarn, seeing her eyes widen slightly and her tail go crazy, I knew she wanted it. I smiled and handed it to her, she played with it and got her hands tied up. She struggled to get loose, making the cutest faces, and I smiled. I grabbed her hands and blushed slightly, untangling her. I looked at her to see she was blushing too and avoided my gaze. I smirked and threw the yarn to the side, picking up the brush and started brushing her tail. She tensed and began to purr, curling closer to me. We stayed like that for a while, she was comfortable with me and it seemed like the perfect moment, but that's when they came in.

BAM! Yet another cliff hanger, three votes for the next part. HOPE U ENJOYED! And don't forget to leave a comment and show that vote button some love ;D

Bạn đang đọc truyện trên: Truyen2U.Pro