Màu nền
Font chữ
Font size
Chiều cao dòng

Enderlox POV~

We sat in silence for a while, awaiting the other to break the silence. Eventually, i did. “Why dont we go out for a walk or something?“ i suggested, giving a soft smile. She nodded and stood up as i lead her to the door. “You know we're on an island right? Theres no way of contacting the mainland,“ i informed her in an even voice, getting a sad sigh in return, indecating she already knew. I opened the door and held it open for her as she walked out, following after. I showed (y/n) around the island, at least, what bit of it i could in the time we had. I showed her a field in the middle of the jungle biome near my, our house. She seemed to like it and surveyed the are. I had brought a ball of yarn, the one that was (f/c), and threw it in front of her. I watched (y/n) play with it, forgetting her troubles and enjoying herself for the time being. Eventually, she got tired of it and sat in the field. I moved over to her and she seemed at peace, I sat next to her and she gave me a soft smile, I returned the favor. We sat there for what seemed like ages, the sunlight catching her hair as it danced slightly in the breeze. She looked a little cold so i put my wing around her, pulling her closer in the process. She rested her head against my shoulder and snuggled closer. I smiled and she closed her eyes. Eventually, her breath became even and she fell asleep. I picked her up bridal style and flew home, not wanting to bother with the mobs already beginning to spawn. Occasionally, I would feel her shiver and cuddle closer or bury her face in my chest, her tail wrapped around my waist. I got home and the others were already there, sitting on the couch. "Look who's home," Intoxicated teased, a smirk tugging at his lips. "What?" I questioned. They all smirked but said nothing, I rolled my eyes and headed for my room. To be honest, I was tired too. The only problem was, every time I tried to set (y/n) down, she would cling tighter and groan as if she were about to wake up. So i pulled up a chair and fell asleep there, cradling (y/n) in my arms

Your POV -

When i woke up, I saw that I was in Enderloxs arms, he was sitting in a chair. I also noticed a flash come from the doorway, causing Ender to wake as well. "Delete that!" he hissed. I turned my head to the source of the flash and saw Skybrine, Intoxicated, and Wither huddled in the door taking pictures. I got up and stood beside the chair, Enderlox got up as well and charged at the others who ran off. I giggled at his attempt to get the pictures, but was embarrassed about the pictures too. I made my way to the living room and sat on the couch, watching Ender chase around the others, yelling at them to delete the pictures.

Bạn đang đọc truyện trên: Truyen2U.Pro