Màu nền
Font chữ
Font size
Chiều cao dòng

"He's getting out of hand. I am telling you." said Mrs. Rautela grimly, folding the washed laundry. Riddhima sighed deeply.
"When was he into our hands Aunty. I sometimes miss Addy. He was way better when he was pretending to be somebody else." Riddhima spoke plaintively. Mrs. Rautela looked at her with pity.
"Oh C'mon my child, everything's gonna be just fine I just know it. Men are one of the most curious creatures you know. Only God knows what goes inside their heads." said Mrs. Rautela jokingly. Riddhima smiled weakly. I don't know about all the men in this entire world but I know what goes inside Vikramaditya's head 24 x 7. That Riddhima can't read minds he's saved everytime from getting slapped every two minutes. I mean no woman would want to read a man's mind, unless she wishes to see how she looks like naked from every angle.
"I don't know what to do with him." she whispered sadly. Sometimes Vikramaditya just becomes too much for her to handle. It wasn't that that she hated him, I mean c'mon no girl can hate a man who's literally the biggest dog to the world but a pure gentleman to you. BUT, she absolutely despised his ultra possessiveness. Sometimes it appeared that he wanted her to breathe only when he approves of it, ok that was too far but probably you understood what she was trying to say.
"Leave everything on Bholenath, he knows what's the best for you." suggested Mrs. Rautela. Riddhima looked up at her and smiled broadly. Ofcourse he who is the father of all knows what's the best for his children.
"Riddhi, do you remember tonight is Keshav's engagement. We have to attend it, his mother has been insisting for days to come to his engagement party." Mrs. Rautela spoke, putting the folded laundry into the closet. Riddhima gasped. In this whole Vikramaditya drama, she clean forgot about her cousin's engagement.
"Will Dhamis be there??" was her question. Mrs. Rautela chuckled.
"If they have a habit of going to the parties uninvited then you can take it as a yes." she responded. Riddhima couldn't understand.
"What does that mean??" she asked innocently. Mrs. Rautela looked down at her and smiled.
"They aren't invited. That's what it means." she said, pleased with the fact that gluttonous Dhamis have been kept out of this engagement affair. Riddhima chuckled.
"I shouldn't say it but they deserved it. I mean they were the first one to not respond to Keshav's mother's calls when his father died. Besides, they've never treated Keshav or his mother well. The only reason they now want to forge good relations with them is because Keshav is now bank manager. Dhamis will do anything for money." Riddhima said hatefully. Mrs. Rautela nodded.
"They sold you off to a mentally retarded man, one can gauge the extent to which they can go just to secure some cash. Wonder what they'll do with all this money." Mrs. Rautela said, spreading the bed linen over the mattress. Riddhima helped her.
"They are doing this all for their son." she completed. Mrs. Rautela laughed.
"And he'll literally squander it all on gambling, racing and girls. Poor Dhamis." Mrs. Rautela said laughing. Riddhima chuckled.
"Well, let's not bother about them. They're dorks to be honest. However, Riddhi, I want you to wear your green lehenga tonight. It's literally rotting in your closet." Mrs. Rautela told her scoldingly. Riddhima pouted. She had tons and tons of clothes in her closet but she still wanted more. And she'd already wore that lehenga once, what if people recognised it from that party?? What would become of her then??
"But-But...."
"Nobody will send you to prison if you'll repeat your clothes. Ok." Mrs. Rautela interjected. Riddhima whined.
"Didi jiju wants to talk to you." the youngest ran into the room and said, holding her phone in his hand. He had a pencil in his other hand which implied that he most probably was studying.
"Since when did you started calling him that.....???" asked Mrs. Rautela curtly. Her son looked at her tiredly.
"C'mon mom you call your sister's husband jiju." he reminded her coolly. Mrs. Rautela would've slapped him but Riddhima quickly ran over to him and grabbed the phone from him. She gestured him to leave as his mother was crossed.
"Hello." she said, pressing the phone to her ear. Mrs. Rautela sat on the bed and listened carefully.
"Baby." he breathed. A chill ran down her spine. Was he naked?? Riddhima didn't know why she always felt he was naked when he talked to her like that. In reality he was bare from above his abdomen.
"Hm." that's all she could respond with. Mrs. Rautela frowned. Can't this man leave her daughter in peace for even an hour?? No ma'am, he can't.
"Did you miss me??" he asked, turning over and lying flat on his tummy on his bed. Riddhima rolled her eyes.
"You just left me at my place an hour ago."
"That wasn't my question. Did you miss or not??" he interjected impatiently. Riddhima knew if she says no, she's getting into trouble.
"Um yes, I-I did...." she lied.
"Aww I love you baby...." he said cutely. Riddhima looked at Mrs. Rautela nervously. She hoped the voice wasn't too loud and she didn't hear a thing.
"Mr. Raghuvanshi..." Mrs. Rautela spoke, taking phone from Riddhima.
"Riddhima has to take a shower and she'll talk to you when she's free. Ok. Bye. Jai Shree Ram." Mrs. Rautela completed bluntly. Vikramaditya frowned. First of all, what do you mean by she has to take a shower and that too alone?? He was pissed off that Riddhima didn't invite him to join.
"Yeah Yeah bye. Jai Shree Ram." said he acidly before Mrs. Rautela hung up on him.
"Huh!!!! Rakshasa ( demon)." whispered Mrs. Rautela furiously. Riddhima bit on her laughter.

Around 9:00 pm, Riddhima and Rautelas were inside the party hall. The arrangement was beautiful not gonna lie. And they reached late since rings had already been exchanged. Keshav's wife had average features but she was well qualified and was a surgeon. She was 10 years his senior. Riddhima recalled that Keshav wasn't ready to marry her when his mother brought in the proposal, it was Riddhima who guided him and told him that looks simply will fade away in a matter of few years, he should see how well qualified and good natured the girl is. He atlast agreed to this marriage. And he was happy, I mean when he met her and talked to her, he had started liking her. She wasn't like the immature girls around and she had the qualities that any man would want in his wife.
"There's keshav and his fiance, let's give them the present, eat food and leave. It's getting cold out here." Mrs. Rautela whispered. Riddhima nodded. Riddhima was actually having a little difficulty while walking. She was wearing a pretty heavy lehenga which kinda was taking a toll on her body. Besides she was wearing heels which doubled her misery. Therefore she believed the sooner they're done from here the better it would be for her. She can't wait to reach her house and throw this uncomfortable lehenga away and just slide into her comfy pajamas.
"Uncle Aunty what a surprise!!! And Riddhima thank you so much for coming. You look so beautiful today." Keshav warmly recieved them on the stage. His fiance passed a smile at Riddhima politely. Although she was a good 10 years her senior yet she was kind enough to hug her like a friend.
"You both look so amazing together." she said. The bride blushed as Keshav chuckled sheepishly.
"Did you guys eat........OH THAKUR JI.... Please come please come...." keshav left them in the middle and ran down the stage to welcome.....you know who. He looked wickedly handsome as he came in with the same beguiling charm that suits him perfectly. Dressed up in a tight fitting jet black three piece suit with initial buttons of his shirt undone, he quickly became the talk of the party. For a small man like keshav, somebody as big and wealthy as Vikramaditya Raghuvanshi to come to his party was indeed a big thing. It was something he can boast about in his bank tomorrow and everybody will watch him enviously as he do so.
"What the hell!!!" Mrs. Rautela was hardly able to contain her anger. Like how does this guy reach every place they visit??? Was he spying on them?? Yes he was now do what you want to do!!!
"Congratulations keshav." he said politely, offering him a beautiful bouquet of lilies. Riddhima was shaking. What was she supposed to do now??? Hitherto not many knew that she was married to Vikramaditya Raghuvanshi, will this secret be known to the world today?? She feared that. He lifted his eyes up and watched her passionately. She looked absolutely gorgeous in that equally stunning lehenga. She looked a little taller which means she was wearing heels. No worries for she still was very short than him. Because it was a party she had applied a little makeup on and trust him, she looked like a nymph who has came down on this earth just to tease him. So beautiful that he was certain that she was made only for his eyes. How much he longed to kiss every inch of her body. Why can't she let him worship her body?? Why was she so scared of him?? The latter he never brooded much about. If she's scared of him than it worked to his advantage and anything that keeps her bound to him is welcomed by him, even if it's her terror of him. Besides, he loved to see his fear in her beautiful innocent eyes. It makes him hard in some way.
"What is this man doing here???" asked Mr. Rautela, unable to contain his anger. Keshav was perplexed. Why was Mr. Rautela being so rude to the wealthiest guy in the valley?? Poor Keshav knew nothing about him and Riddhima. And even if he knew what difference would it have made anyway.
"My father is Mr. Raghuvanshi's manager." the bride spoke softly. She too was puzzled with this curt behaviour of Mr. Rautela. The idiot bride and groom hadn't noticed the way his eyes travelled up and down Riddhima's body. Vikramaditya wasn't a lech honestly. He never cared to spare even a second glance at any female, but for Riddhima he perhaps was ready to be a pervert if that's what she thinks of his actions.
"Oh!!! Very well." Mr. Rautela forced a smile at him. Looking at him he found him mentally undressing his daughter with him lecherous eyes, he gasped loudly and stood in between him and Riddhima. Vikramaditya clenched his fists. Were it not for Riddhima, this guy would have been dead by now?? He hates when people try coming between him and his baby girl. Can't he see he was studying every single feature of her, that's a big job you know.
"Riddhima go with your Aunty to the buffet. Me and Mr. Raghuvanshi will have a good chat together. Right Mr. Raghuvanshi!!!" Mr. Rautela said with gritted teeth. Vikramaditya literally wanted to break his teeth, especially when he saw his treasure walking away from him. Turning towards Mr. Rautela he growled.
"You shouldn't have done this.." he hissed livid. Mr. Rautela grinned evily.
"My middle finger on your face." and Vikramaditya was furious.

Mrs. Rautela and Riddhima were standing outside the hotel. It was really cold outside.
"Your uncle takes unnecessary beef with him. I mean why tweak the nose of a sleeping beast." said Mrs. Rautela. Riddhima didn't see much of Vikramaditya in the party. Well, they hardly spend half an hour inside. Mr. Rautela insisted to eat and leave early since Vikramaditya wasn't to be trusted at all.
"Where are these boys!!!! It's too late. Riddhima you stand near the car, I'll go find them and drag them out." she said and went inside. Riddhima was sure that Vikramaditya had left, therefore they all were pretty chilled. Ha ha FOOLS!!! She wrapped her hands around herself as the cools winds skimmed her bare skin. Suddenly something warm hugged her shoulders. Before she even saw what kind of garment it was she smelled a familiar scent on it. The same masculine scent that she knows way too much about. And before long, a pair of strong yet warm arms wrapped around her little, fragile frame. Her breath hitched.
"Still feeling cold." he asked in a whisper, his hot breath on the side of her face. Her body started trembling.
"You look so beautiful." he whispered, his lips leaving tiny kisses along her jawline and neck. She had tears filling into her eyes. His hand travelled down where they captured her hand in his.
"I love the sound of your bangles. They drive me crazy." he said softly, kissing her fisted hand. She hiccuped.
"Please...... just let me go...." she pleaded, fearing anyone would see them together. He least bothered about that, besides he was proud to have her. Everybody should know that this treasure belongs to Vikramaditya Raghuvanshi.
"Come let me give you more warmth." he whispered before picking her up in bridal style. Her eyes widened. She started hitting on his chest with his little fists. His blazer bobbing on her shoulders.
"Put me down please. Where are you taking me...." she yelled hoping anybody would hear. Tears streaming down her eyes. He kissed her on her lips despite her struggles and smirked cruelly.
"I am taking you where you actually belong....in my arms and on my bed..." he said calmly, trying his best to not unleash his inner monster and claim her mercilessly right in the back of his car.
"No....Aunty.... Uncle...." she cried for help as he made her sit in his car forcefully.
"Baby calm down I am here.... c'mon stop crying." he said as he sat on the driver's seat. He tried to wipe her tears but she was hysterically trying to open the door of the car. He chuckled admiringly.
"Oh baby you'll hurt yourself. Come on....i don't want any harm to come upon your beautiful hands." he whispered, softly taking both of her hands in his. She looked at him in horror. Beneath the calm facade was an obsessive monster, she can see through him so well.
"Mr. Raghuvanshi please let me go...... please....." he cupped her face in his hands. His dark eyes staring down into her frightened soul.
"You should've known that before making me so crazy after you. You can't caress a monster and then leave him like that....... playing with fire is not as dangerous as playing with a monster's heart....Hm...my little princess..." he said, eyes clouded with obsession and passion. Riddhima watched him in terror.

To be continued...

Bạn đang đọc truyện trên: Truyen2U.Pro