↱6↲

Màu nền
Font chữ
Font size
Chiều cao dòng

Chapter Six: Cafes&Party's

"T-Thank you Lisanna." Erza smiled shyly, fidgeting with her hands.

Mira smiled at the others, "Who else is thinking what I'm thinking?"

"Yup," All the girls high fived each other, except for the very confused red head.

All the girls smiled at each other as the limo came to a halt in front of their favorite little café, Love&Lucky. They jumped out, waving as Erza's limo drove away. Lucy turned back to the café doors. They all followed her lead.

"Hey Kinana, table for six." Lisanna hummed, smiling at the barista.

"Six? Isn't is usually five?" Kinana giggled.

"We added someone to our group," Lucy smiled, "Her name is Erza Scarlet."

Erza smiled shyly, waving a hand at the purple haired barista, "I'm Erza, nice to meet you."

"I'm Kinana, nice to meet you." Kinana shook Erza's hand, "Usual table?"

"Yeah," Mira grinned, being the first to follow Kinana.

Lisanna and the others followed behind the two, marching along with grins on their faces.

"Here you are." Kinana handed Erza a menu, seeing as she knew the other girls orders.

"I'll have a strawberry cheesecake." Erza handed the menu back.

"Alright, I'll be back ladies," Kinana left, causing the six to start chatting away.

"Did you hear? Gray-sama's throwing a party!" Juvia squealed.

The girls sweat dropped, "I assume we're already going?"

"That's right Levy, Juvia is going for sure!"

Lucy and Lisanna looked at each other, then looked at Erza, seeing a confused redhead. "G-Gray-sama?"

"It's this thing Juvia does, Gray happens to be her crush." Mira explained, giggling softly, "It may take a while to adjust, but I can assure you, you'll fit right in."

Erza smiled shyly, "Y-yeah, I hope so."

Lucy sat back in her chair, enjoying the moment tenderly, it was just her and her girls, nothing to worry about. She didn't have to worry about Natsu or red pen ink, no worries about colleges, just alone time.

Levy giggled softly, watching as Lucy's content facial features mirrored throughout the room. It made her happy to see the least, her friend was calm, and not worrying about the stupid boys that crowd the hall every morning.

"So, Erza, do you have a boyfriend?" Lisanna asked, turning all the attention onto her and Erza.

"Yeah, his name is Jellal." Erza blushed, fidgeting with her hands.

"Aweee, tell us about him!" Mira squealed.

"Well, he has blue hair, and a weird birthmark. He's really sweet, and he let's me have all the strawberry cake I want." Erza giggles, "And whenever I'm sad, we go to a grocery store and play hide and seek!"

The girls started clapping, jumping up and down, grinning like the Cheshire cat. Their new friend had relationship goals, and they all wanted the same.

"We need to invite him to Gray-sama's party!" Juvia squeaked.

"Yesss!" Lucy laughed, watching as her friends conversed.

They were her favorite, and it was always a daily reminder to her that she had amazing friends, despite being weird and popular at the same time. Heck, Lucy had no idea she was popular, because the only place she felt popular, was with her friends. Her she was, sitting at her favorite café with all of them.

Bạn đang đọc truyện trên: Truyen2U.Pro