Màu nền
Font chữ
Font size
Chiều cao dòng

Y/N:

I hummed a song tapping my fingers to the rhythm of the song patiently. I increased the heater to keep myself warmer in the car. I can see the light illuminating from the window of the room from where we sitting. "When is she going to sleep?" I mumbled looking at time. It is already twelve in the night and that girl is still talking on the phone with god knows who. I groaned being tired of waiting. "I will kill this girl if she doesn't turn off that light in next ten minutes" I can hear muffled laughs through my ear piece.

"I can help you in that" Jungkook piped in. "Oh ho. You two stop talking and concentrate on the mission" I rolled my eyes. "This is not a mission hyung. Mission means there has to be something we have to do" I heard him complaint as usual. "But you are guarding them" I sighed loudly. "Exactly. I mean no offense but if anyone kidnaps her they would just simply leave her back after seeing how loud she is" I said. "Or kill her instantly" Jungkook added making me chuckle.

"I don't care about that. Her father paid us to save her and we are just doing our job" I rolled my eyes ignoring him. "She is not innocent like her father thinks she is though" I mumbled lowly and he started lecturing me about our rules. I ignored him and closed my eyes.

You must be confused of what is happening so let me tell you.

My name is y/n. I am an agent well that is what we prefer to be called but we are not some cops.

We work on requests. We steal, protect people and solve cases which department can't solve. But as usual what we are doing is illegal so cops are after us. We never show our real identity to anyone. Jin hyung takes the requests through the mail and Jungkook and I do the tasks. That is how it is since I can remember.

"Y/n, are you there?" I snapped out of my thoughts when I heard urgency in Jin hyung voice. "She is asleep" I sighed gladly. "Finally..." I opened the car door and got out. "Jungkook I am going in" I pulled my hood up covering my face. "Cameras at 2'0 clock and 6'o clock" I told Jin hyung. "On it" I heard typing on his computer.

"You are invisible" I quietly made my way to her room. "Check for something unusual" I inserted the key and slowly unlocked the door. "I am in too" Jungkook said and I found him in the balcony. "I will check the front room and you check the bedroom" he told me and started looking around. "I wonder if she is dead or asleep" I said when I saw her sprawled on the bed with her mouth open.

"Just get to work Y/n" Jin hyung hissed kind of mad. "What exactly are we looking for?" he sighed loudly. "Weren't you listening earlier?" I didn't answer and I can imagine him massaging his head in frustration. "She got a gift from a guy today. Find that gift" I frowned. "Why do we need that though?"

"That guy is a stalker and he must have kept something inside it" I scoffed and started looking for some gift box. "Shouldn't she be aware of things like these?" I searched her cabinets but nothing was there. "He was her college friend and he didn't look like threat at starting" I listened to his words this time. "You knew he was friend to other two girls who died. I am sure he is involved in these murders"

"How big is this gift is?" I asked him when I saw a coffee mug in her closet. "Small book size" he explained the box. "I found a new coffee mug in the room. It looks new and unused" Jungkook came in and I gave it to him. "It smells different" he sniffed again. "We are bringing it home" we walked out locking the door. We both got in the car and drove home. "What could it be?" Jungkook wondered holding the coffee mug. "We will know when we examine it"

"Dad can help us maybe" his dad is a doctor who works in reputed hospital. He is aware of our missions too. His wife has been killed by some gang members so we are looking for them. We haven't found any leads yet but I am sure one day we will find them.

"Y/n where are you?" I heard Jin hyung voice. "I am heading home"

I stay with Jungkook and Jin hyung in the same house. Once in a while his father visits us but most of the time we are on our own. "Let's go" I told Jungkook and we both entered the house. "I am going to get a shower" I have been sitting in that car for god knows how long. "Here is the gift" I heard Jungkook talking to him on my way.

We live in a decent two story house. It has living room, dining, kitchen with one bedroom and bathroom on ground floor. Upstairs three bed rooms are located. Jin hyung stays downstairs while Jungkook and I stay upstairs.

Once I am done with shower I changed in to black leggings and a navy blue sweatshirt. I pulled my hair in to ponytail and went downstairs. I walked to the basement when I realized no one is at living room. Door to basement is located behind mirror near the dining room. I clicked on the wall brick making it open. I gave my thumb print and it opened making a door in the wall. I walked in and greeted by chatter of Jungkook.

Basement has three rooms. One is where Jin hyung works and meeting happens there. In second room we practice shooting and it is loaded with all the equipment from guns to explosion material. Third room is an empty one. This is where we keep the people we bring.

"What happened?" I asked Jin hyung when I walked to him. "I was looking for clues for this case but look what I found" I checked the video and my blood started boiling. "Is it stalker?" Jungkook asked looking over my shoulder. "Not exactly. He wasn't following those girls" Jin hyung commented and I couldn't look away from the screen. "He was following Y/n even at our house" he showed me some other pictures where he was taking pictures of me outside my apartment.

"Seems like you got a stalker Y/n" Jungkook smiled amused by the situation. I zoomed in on the picture and saw his grey eyes. I couldn't help but wonder who is he?

AUTHOR NOTE:

Hello readers... Changes in story are done. so read it once again.

Hope you like the chapter.

Vote and comment.

♥♥SN_ANGEL♥♥

Bạn đang đọc truyện trên: Truyen2U.Pro