Màu nền
Font chữ
Font size
Chiều cao dòng

Y/N:

Snow was falling hard from the beginning of the month but it got more intense now. Trees lost all its leaves and covered with snow. Everywhere you look you can see white layers of snow. People stopped moving around in the early morning. Day would end soon and night stays longer just like my life.

We came back from Albany last night and Jungkook kept giving me glances. I know he wants to know why I didn't tell Jin hyung about the file I found. But to my relief he didn't tell him about it either.

"Get off of me you idiot" I groaned hissing at him to release me. "I love you" he grinned making me roll my eyes at him. "What would you do if I am not here" I said sitting on the kitchen counter playing with my knife. "I would order from outside"

"Finish your breakfast then we can talk" I told him getting off the counter and walking in to his bedroom. I lay on the bed closing my eyes due to fatigue. I have been running around the streets on the missions I didn't get any sleep at all. It is not like I can sleep though. I am insomniac and I can hardly sleep for two to three hours every night.

"Are you ok?" I opened my eyes and looked at Hoseok. "When was the last time you slept" I shrugged my eyes not remembering it. I think last time I slept I had dream about Jimin and it was a week ago. "What is it?" I grabbed the file from my jacket and gave it to Hoseok. "I went on a case yesterday and found it in his locker"

"He is part of Sixers gang" Hoseok mumbled reading the file. "I don't think so" I thought back to all the things I have seen. "He didn't have the tattoo and Jin hyung ran his details in the data base and also checked with Jude but we didn't find him" every member of gang will have specific tattoo which symbolizes the identity of them. All of them had it including Jimin and Jude. No matter how high your position is they will have it. It is same with every gang in the world. "Then who is he?"

"I need you to find it" he hummed reading further in the file. "It has all the kids details from lab that year" he walked out of the room and I followed him quietly. "I have gathered some information on the lab experiments from 2008. I think it could be helpful" he switched on his screen and entered some details. "I think every year they had new batches for the experiment part of kids aging from ten to fifteen"

"This file contains information on 2008 batch. You, me and Jimin all were part of it" I frowned in confusion. "All of them fit in the age criteria except me" I was nine years old in 2008 and I have been part of this experiments since I was six. "My mom took me to the lab first time when I was twelve which was the same year"

Hoseok is three years older than me which means he was twelve at that age. Jimin was eleven years old then. According to the reports Namjoon was also twelve. "What about others?" we clicked on the file and ten more kids images appeared. "Three of them died while the experiments were happening. Five of them were died in the fire and cops identified their bodies" their faces were clear though their bodies were burn so it was surely them.

"Which leaves us with two more out of ten" so apart from Jimin, Namjoon and Hoseok and me there is a chance two more people are alive. "Is there is any chance to find them?" he bit his lip thinking about it. "I have to try though I am not sure how"

"I will leave you to it then" I got from the bed. "I will keep an eye on Namjoon" I need to know how Namjoon survived and where he was till now. "Why don't you sleep for a while though?" I was about to answer him but my phone buzzed indicating a message. "Duty call"

Stealer is planning to get the package tonight

Jin hyung dropped message in group. It means I have another mission to attend today. Package is a code word for stealing I sighed and walked towards house. I need to prepare before leaving for tonight.

We will talk when we are done with Stealer today

I looked at Jungkook message and sighed. I guess I need to tell him the truth. I don't know how he will react to it. We have been through thick and thin and never lied to each other. But I hid the biggest truth of my life. I can only hope for him to understand me and the reason for it.

Jude told us Stealer needs something from this location but we didn't know what or from whom. We tried running the address in database but we didn't find anything suspicious. It was an apartment of a cashier who works in the local mall. Nothing about him was suspicious. He is just a regular guy who is dating a girl.

I took a shower and got ready in black leggings with black camisole. I placed two guns on the waist hostler. I wrapped one around my leg and placed my knife in that. I topped it with black leather jacket and black boots. I pulled my hair in to high ponytail and placed the mask on my eyes.

I already changed my contact to Hazel and removed all the jewelry and devices except the ear piece and my phone. I walked out and bumped in to Jungkook. He was dressed similar to me. He was dressed in black jeans with black tank top. He matched it with leather jacket, black boots and biker gloves. He took his hat and mask signaling me to follow him.

We jumped off the wall and got in quickly. We walked from backside to get in to the building. "I will take the lift. You go from stairs" Jungkook told me before walking towards the lift. All the cameras of the building were managed by Jin hyung. Besides it is normal apartment so we don't have to worry about extreme security measures.

This guy lives on ninth floor so I have to climb nine flight stairs. I huffed in a breath before speed walking the stairs. I was almost at the entrance when I heard the loud voices coming from there. I moved to the wall and waited for them to leave. But soon whispers got louder and I realized they are coming towards the stairs.

I tip toed to the tenth floor and waited there. "I told you not to come here" my eyes perked hearing familiar voice. "I came to help you" other person hissed at his rudeness. "I don't need your help" I peaked a little hoping to get the person face but to my bad luck he was facing towards other side. "I told you many times not to do this. If they know you are alive all my hard work will be wasted"

"I know but -" he tried to speak but Jimin cut him off. "You are leaving now" he sounded dead serious that a chill ran through me. I peaked in to look at the guy but he was long gone. "You know eaves dropping is a bad thing" Jimin was leaning on the wall facing where I am hiding. "What are you doing here?"

"Here I thought you would be happy to see me" I don't know what made me say that but I did. "Are you happy?" he walked towards me and leaned in. "You shouldn't be here" he whispered caressing my cheek. "Why? Are you afraid that I will ruin your plan?" he smirks and come closer but I didn't flinch. He suddenly moves and chuckles at my words. I didn't give him satisfaction of having further conversation. I was about to move when he stopped me again.

"You are quite peculiar woman" he said and looked at me seriously. I attacked him immediately not giving him chance to react. But to my surprise he dodged my attack and we started fighting there without weapons. He grabbed my hair and tried to hit my head against wall but I twisted his hand and changed our positions.

I somehow managed to hit him on the head and his grip loosened on me due to the impact. I raised my hand to knock him off but I couldn't. "Don't get soft" I hissed hitting his head one more time. I didn't hit him hard but he will recover in few minutes. That would be enough for me to steal and leave this place.

"Hazel, where are you? I got in the apartment" I heard Jungkook scold me as soon as I switched on the ear piece."I am coming" I told him and ran towards his house. I didn't think twice before letting my guard down as I didn't expect more people to be here. But I shouldn't done that cause next second I was on the ground whimpering in pain.

"Hello Hazel" a guy in black held the taser in his hand. Watching this brought lot of unnecessary memories and I couldn't move. Suddenly my breathing changed and I fell unconscious. 

Author Note:

Who do you think is with Jimin? and any guesses on remaining two survivors?

Let me know in the comments. 

♥♥SN_Angel♥♥

Bạn đang đọc truyện trên: Truyen2U.Pro