Màu nền
Font chữ
Font size
Chiều cao dòng

Y/N:

"Here are your passport and identity details" Jin hyung handed me the bag which had all my papers. "I already informed our members about your arrival so you will be fine" I dragged the backpack with me to the door. "How can I contact you and Jungkook if I need?" he handed me a phone. "This has both of our numbers in it" I took the device from him and placed it in my pocket. "I will see you later" I gave hug to hyung and walked to the cab which was waiting for me.

It has been two days we received the alarm signal from Fiji. As per Jin hyung someone attacked Taira and others in Fiji. They didn't get hurt as our team members protected them but they didn't capture culprits either. Since Taira is there Jin hyung was worried so Jungkook father assigned me the task of finding out what happened there.

He strictly told me to find out who is behind the attack and kill them. I had to prepare my fake ids and other details so it took me two days. Jin hyung didn't get the chance to check those document either as he was working on my documents. We didn't hear anything from Namjoon either.

I won't be able to contact them a lot since it is kind of deserted area where Taira is staying. I had packed for a week trip and I am planning to find them and come back by then. "Can you stop at this address for ten minutes" I passed the street name to cab driver and he agreed to wait.

I walked inside Hoseok apartment once we reached there. Cab driver looked at me weirdly when he saw the place. "I will be back in ten minutes" I told him and got in his house. "Hoseok" I called him knocking on his bedroom door. I already informed him I will be coming to his house. "Hey"

"I am leaving to Fiji now" his eyes widened at my answer. "Why so sudden" I explained everything to from Namjoon house to Fiji attack. "So you mean you saw the ring before" I nodded thinking back to the symbol I found there. "I made a simple draft with what I remember. See if you can find anything" I passed the paper with drawing to him. "You call it drawing" he made a face looking at the paper. "I am not an artist"

"Jungkook isn't here to help me either" normally Jungkook would draw these things as he is good at it but now I didn't have a choice. "I will see what I can do" he placed it on his desk. "I think it is good thing you are going there" he grabbed one more file and passed it to me. "We got signal from Fiji too remember"

One of the kids who escaped shared their co-ordinates multiple times. Last time it was shared from Fiji. Particularly from Suva city. That is where I am going now and from there I have to shift them to somewhere else where only I will have the access to. "You can inquire about it too"

"I will try to find more details about the ring and Derek office" I hummed in reply to him. "I will see you in next week then" I didn't tell him about Jimin message as I wasn't sure why he is in Fiji. He might be the one who attacked or he is there to find the person from fire accident but why would he do that? I need to find him and get the details about it. But I have a hunch he will find me before I find him.

I sighed and closed my eyes hoping this ride will be done quickly.

"Y/n" I looked up holding my backpack when I heard my name. "I missed you" I chuckled when Taira hugged me tightly. She is very cheerful and bubbly girl. "You look so tired. You should rest" she grabbed my arm and dragged me to her car. "What exactly happened Taira?" I asked her once she started driving.

"I don't know to be honest. I was walking home with Meera when someone attacked us from behind. Our guys saved us and I intimated Jin about it. "How is he?" she looked sad remembering about him. "He misses you a lot" I smiled telling her how he whined to go with you but Jungkook father didn't agree to it.

He was needed there to finish other works. "I will go back to him once this project is completed. I am never leaving him again" I laughed at her words. We chatted along the way and soon we reached our house. This is one of the hideouts we have in Fiji. Since our location got compromised we are shifting Taira, Meera and Jude to other location.

But I have a doubt on Jude as our location exposed within a week of his arrival. I decided to shift them to two different locations. Meera and Jude will be sent to London while Taira will be staying in one of our hideouts in Fiji till she completes her work here. "I will see tomorrow" I told her once we got in.

I am going to stay in the exposed location till we find out everything. Once Taira left I walked inside and placed my bag in the bedroom. I took a quick shower and called Jin hyung to inform him I reached. It was already night by the time I reached here so I decided to order some food and sleep for now.

I will start investigating tomorrow about it. Few men from our gang were injured and others are keeping an eye on Taira and Meera locations. I ordered food and walked around the house looking for cameras and other safety measures. Jin hyung said he is turning off all the cameras and reinstalling them today to check for any issues. So they won't work tonight.

Ding

I walked towards the main door thinking it might be food delivery. "What the -" my eyes widened when I saw him standing in front of my door. "Can I get in?" he literally pushed me aside and walked inside. "What are you doing here Jimin?"

"I am here to help you" I crossed my arms over my chest and glared at him. "And what do I need help with?" I got mad when he made himself home by sitting on my bed. "I know you are searching for remaining two kids from the fire accident" my hands dropped and I looked at him in disbelief. "I know both of them and I can tell you about them"

"How?" I raised my eyebrow at his answer. "Here. I have their pictures and details with me" I took the phone from him and looked at it. "No way" I couldn't believe they were near me but I didn't realize it till now.

Author Note:

Hello readers...

Word count: 1200 words

So last chance to guess who are those two members. Any guesses?

Don't forget to vote and comment which gives me motivation to write. :) 

♥♥SN_Angel♥♥

Bạn đang đọc truyện trên: Truyen2U.Pro