Màu nền
Font chữ
Font size
Chiều cao dòng

Namjoon

"Good morning sir" I saluted to the officer sitting in the chair in front of me. "Come Namjoon, here is the case you requested me for" I requested him to put me on this case. It is not official case but they have been trying to find them. "Thank you for accepting my request"

"Can you get me the best people of our department to be my team?" I asked my senior. "I already prepared the list for you. I highlighted the best of the teams and also I confirmed two people who can help you in this" he handed me the files of the members. "Min Yoongi" I read the name written on the first page. "He is one of our best agents. He has the best track record of solving missing cases" I read the information about him while he was talking. "He is good at gathering information from criminals and also good in fights"

"What about him?" I pointed to another member who was looking more like a model than an agent. "That is Kim Taehyung. He is graduated in medicine and crime science from England. He will be helping you in autopsy and other tests. Apart from that he is good at solving the clues" I was impressed by his cases. He managed to solve the toughest cases. "Thanks for this hyung" he patted my back. "They will be handful to work with but they will be very useful to you in this case"

"Just be careful Namjoon~ah" he is not a just a senior to me. He is the one who raised me since I lost my parents. He is like a family to me. "I will" he left the room saying he has to attend a press conference. "Can you call the team for a meeting?" I asked my subordinate and waited in the same room for them. I checked the files I got about those gangs meanwhile.

"You called for us?" I heard a female voice. I was surprised for a second but nodded my head. "Come in" they came in and sat in the chairs. "Is everyone here?" I looked around the room and realized Yoongi isn't here. "Where is Yoongi?" I asked others. "He is coming" Kim Taehyung answered me this time. I waited for him for about two more minutes and I was getting impatient. I was expecting an apology but he just came and sat in the chair without bothering about anything.

"Are we starting meeting or not?" my jaw clenched at his comment. "I would appreciate if you come on time next time" I said through gritted teeth. "I will make sure of it" Taehyung answered making Yoongi glare. "Anyway I called you all to let you to know you will be working with me from now onwards" I signaled one of them to operate the projector. "Our target is to inquire about White labs and the fire accident that happened twelve years back"

"I need to find all the details on this issue and missing persons list from then" I passed them few sheets which has the case details. "Let's work together"

Y/N

"Remember keep your ear piece and phone with you all the time" I cut him off. "If I feel someone is following, I have to inform you and Jungkook" I said irritated of how many times he is repeating it. "Just -" I cut him again. "Careful? Hyung, stop it seriously. You know I can take care of myself" he sighed and before he can say anything else, I cut the call.

They have been telling the same thing all the time. It's been two days I had an encounter with that guy. I haven't seen him after that. I didn't tell them about it though. I know they would worry and tell Jungkook father about it which will create a big mess. I would rather deal with this man myself.

We got down the bus which we came in with other students and walked towards the gathering. "You will be staying in the houses there. Food is already prepared -" I zoned out knowing it is all the bring stuff. I looked around and found Jungkook in the corner. He was standing calmly observing the crowd. He raised his eyebrow when he observed me watching. I rolled my eyes before moving to the food zone.

"I was starving" I sat down beside Jungkook getting some food on my plate. "You ate two hours back" he commented. "Hearing those girls drained my energy" he chuckled agreeing with me silently. "Damn this is good" I moaned when I bit in to the chicken. "Try this sauce" Jungkook pointed green sauce from his plate. "Are you guys watching her at all?" I dipped it in sauce and took a bite. "Yeah hyung"

"Don't worry" she was sitting with her friends two tables front for us. We have perfect view of watching her. "Let me grab some chicken for you" I told Jungkook as his plate was empty. "You are not there to eat" I rolled my eyes at Jin hyung comment. I grabbed some more chicken for both of us and sat beside him. "I am starting to enjoy this trip now" I laughed but it was cut short when I sensed a dagger in the air. I caught the dagger in the middle air before it can hit Jungkook. "I saved your ass"

"So did I" he said catching a dagger behind me. Whole place turned in to mess as everybody ran when bullets starting firing in the air. "Can't they wait five more minutes to attack?" I sighed looking at my unfinished plate. "Too bad we have to leave this" Jungkook sighed getting up from his seat. "Let me finish this" I grabbed a bite of chicken leg. "Should we do it?" I asked looking around the people. "Yup"

"Fine then" I was about to grab one more piece but someone shot the plate making it fall on the floor. "There goes my chicken" I pulled my gun from waist and covered my face. People were too bothered to observe so we pulled on our masks and got in to fight. "Jungkook take cover for me" I walked in to the forest from where the firing started. I shot two men who were hiding behind the trees. "We have twenty men I think"

"I am rolling in" Jungkook moved from the other side and got in to one of the houses lined other side. "I have view from here" I looked up and saw Jungkook standing on the first floor. "I will distract them" I got out of my hiding place and started firing at them. Jungkook started shooting everyone in his sight. They were confused for a while and soon realized where he is. But it was too late as we already finished their men.

I shot one at right who was trying to kill Jungkook. I was about to shoot other when I ran out of bullets. I hit him with gun before punching him in the stomach. "This is getting interesting" I grabbed hockey stick from the student bags. I hit one on his head before moving to hit other on his leg. He fell on the floor in pain when I hit him on his head.

"Watch out" before I can turn I felt someone knock me over on head. I turned around to see the stalker we were trying to catch. "Good to see you" he smirked holding his gun higher. "Can't say same about you" he pushed it on my forehead hissing. "Drop the weapon" he warned Jungkook who ran towards me. Jungkook signaled me as he dropped his gun. I took his distraction as chance and twisted the hand which was holding gun.

He dropped the gun when I twisted his hand. I hit his head on the tree twice pushing him towards Jungkook. "Take him out of here" he knocked him out taking him. I looked around the place to see everyone left. There weren't any cameras or people so we were safe. I winced at the pain in my forehead.

My mask was long one and I was tired from the fight. I smoothened my dress and hair cause I need to check on that girl. "We are done here hyung. I am going to check on girl" I told him switching it off. "Missing someone?" I froze hearing the familiar voice. "Missed me" I smirked intending to finish him today.

AUTHOR NOTE:

Don't forget to vote while reading. Comment your thoughts.

♥♥SN_ANGEL♥♥

Bạn đang đọc truyện trên: Truyen2U.Pro