Màu nền
Font chữ
Font size
Chiều cao dòng

Y/N:

You get different vibes being with different people. It may be our instinct or our desire but we feel certain way even before talking to some people. Some people give you scary vibes and you want to avoid them even before talking to them. While some people makes you feel cared, loved, comfortable and happy. Jimin gave me second type of feel when I first met him.

Even after everything he did I couldn't help but fall for him more when he is sitting in front of me. This moment I realized I do truly love him and I am scared of losing him. It scared how much willing I was to ignore everything that happened if I can stay with him. I guess people do stupid things when they are in love.

"I am sorry" his voice came out too gentle that I thought I am hearing things. "I shouldn't have kept it from you" I clenched my sweater paws in my hands. "I was worried that you wouldn't believe me if I tell you about it in the starting" I closed my eyes when I felt them get wet. "I am sorry. Please don't cry" he cooed me softly but it made me tear up more. "God" I looked up to avoid seeing him. "I can't believe I am crying over a man now"

"I really hate you" I hit his arm making him wince. "What happened?" I looked at his face and my eyes widened when I looked at the injuries. "Who did this to you?" since the room was dark I didn't observe him earlier but now that I see his face is completely covered in black and purple bruises. His right eye is swollen and I am sure he has few internal injuries too.

"It doesn't matter cause I deserved it" I gave him my famous glare which works on everyone. "Jungkook did" I guess it worked on Jimin too. "Why?" he cupped my face softly and smiled at me. "For making you cry" I clenched my jaw at his words. I get it Jungkook was being concerned but I don't want him to support me. I can handle my problems alone.

"You don't seem happy" I looked up to glare at Jimin. "I am happy though" he slowly caressed my cheek smiling. "I am happy you have people who love you. I am happy that you have people who would go to such lengths to protect you" he said softly tucking away a strand of hair which slipped out of my pony tail. "You know since we are separated I always worried about you. I was worried whether you have anyone in your life to take care of you? Or how you are coping these days"

"My thoughts always wonder about you only" I swallowed looking up at him surprised. "When Derek told me to bring you back alive, I wanted to know why you are so important to him so I started investigating about you" I looked up and waited for him to explain his reasons with calm mind. "I found out Hazel is you. My childhood friend"

"I tried finding his reasons to search for you and he" he growled tightening his grip on me. "What is it?" he looked up to my face and his eyes softened. "I think he is related to your parents" he pulled me in his arms making land on his lap. "I was planning to tell you everything once I know about it"

"Did you find out how he knows about my parents?" he shook his head. "I wasn't able to get the details but I am still trying" I sighed out tired of all these things. It seems my life is getting messier as the time goes by. More secrets are getting revealed which are making me drained. "I am tired" I told him laying on the floor.

It was dark outside and I think we have been talking for about more than an hour. I am sure Hoseok wouldn't open it as it is sound proof room. I decided to stay here till he comes back. I felt Jimin lay down beside me too. We had clear view of the sky from the glass door.

"It looks like a star" I rolled my eyes at Jimin. "Cause they are stars" he chuckled at me. "They are but I am saying they form a star shape" we were laying on the floor now looking at the stars. Since it was at top, we can see lot of stars and it somehow felt so calming. "Look there" he pointed to right side. "It's Pleiades" I looked at the star shape he is saying. "They say it is also called -" I cut him off. "Seven sisters" I finished his sentence and explained about it to him.

"So, you do know about it" I hummed in reply. "Thank you for forgiving me" I scoffed at his words. "Who told you I forgive you" he nudged my arm gently. "You would be at my throat if you didn't forgive me" I felt a little smile slip at his words. "No more secrets though"

"I s wear on my life" he made a cute expression making me chuckle. "You should be glad that I love you" both of our eyes widened when I realized what I said. "You love me?" he asked in disbelief. "Yes, I do" I told him confidently as I already told him once. I think he deserves to know it too.

"Say it again" he whispered staring at me so intently making me obey him. "I love you. I guess you did made me fall for you. I was yours before I even realized it" I told him sincerely and his eyes got glassy. He leaned in to my neck and gave me hug. "You don't know how happy I am right now"

I guess this is one of my best days of my life. I don't know what future will hold for us but I am sure I won't be alone in that. I have Jimin with me. 

Author Note:

Hello readers... Sorry for the late update. I am getting too much work and assignments so I am unable to update on time.

Yesterday I watched Namjoon life and he replied me twice which was shocking to me. I am so happy right now.

I was feeling bit tired with my life and his live gave me energy boost. Just as he said hope we are all working hard to achieve our goals and be happy in the process.

♥♥SN_Angel♥♥

Bạn đang đọc truyện trên: Truyen2U.Pro