5: hawk? what happened?

Màu nền
Font chữ
Font size
Chiều cao dòng

Chapter Five
hawk? what happened?

3rd person pov

the next day, she stood in the dojo with robby , tory and Kenny as kenny beat the dummy and they all stood next to him

"they know you , me and blake are the big threat. they also know that we cant risk probation" robby exclaimed and blake nodded

"we need to get them somewhere no one else is around" tory said but blake didn't like the sound of that. she didn't like that they were letting this whole thing to get them, she didn't like that they felt like they had to fight.

"yeah well i wont be there for that. I'm done with this whole outside of the ring thing. I'm keeping it on the mat and with the people i need to" she said and they stared at her in shock. never once had they thought the girl would back down from a fight especially against the person who hurt her the most but clearly they was wrong.

"heart come on, hawk hurt you more then he hurt us and we all know that" tory said and blake turned to the girl

"do you guys know that? because you seem a lot more mad about the whole thing then i am. yeah he hurt me more then he hurt you but i will and can handle it my own way. attacking him isn't going to make me feel better about jackshit and its not going to change anything" she exclaimed.

"listen up. gather round" silver said and blake walked away from the trio. she didn't spare a look at them knowing that they were probably mad at her. she was tired of hiding behind a dojo or the name of the dojo. she knew that if she was going to do this, she had to do it the right way and hiding wasn't going to fix or change anything.

"we just had a little powwow with the senseis at miyagi-do . from here on out, there will be no fighting until the tournament" he said and blake took a deep breathe. she felt calmer for only a split second

"so our enemies get to humiliate us and we have to back down and take it?" tory asked and blake sighed

"of course not. we should always show our enemies no mercy" kreese said as blake ran a hand through her hair

"there's a time to fight. no need to waste a punch if its not going to score a point so if your enemies do something to mess with you or laugh in your face, good take all that anger and store it because you're going to need all that anger when the time comes. is that understood?" silver asked them and they all nodded

"yes sensei" they exclaimed and they began to train.

the next day at school, she saw eli with demetri and his new hair color. she had always liked purple on him and she had always told him that. the honesty between them was something that made them who they are. she smiled at the sight of it before she walked to class.

after class, she went back to the dojo and she began to train ignoring the looks for the others. she ignored the fact that they didn't think she should go to school, her mom and dad weren't even home to care about her and her school work. it was just her and venus in the house but she was okay with that. it was calm and quiet and nice and they liked it that way.

"there are three things that make a champion. the three d's, desire, devotion and discipline. the first two i cant give you, the last one i can but you have to be willing to receive it. are you?" he asked

"yes sensei" they all called out

"all right. junbi stance. now, i understand you want to defeat your enemies and you will. when it matters until then just stay focused on your training, is that understood?" he asked them

"yes sensei" they said

"good, arms out. attention, dismissed" he said and they all grabbed their stuff before blake walked over to her stuff with kyler, robby and tory.

"second sensei is working us hard today. guys going beast mode. sucks we cant give a beat down before the tournament" kyler said

"just because we cant fight doesn't mean we cant get a little payback" robby said and blake looked at him

"so what do you have in mind?" tory asked and blake shook her head

"whatever it is, i wont be there for it. I'm following what the senseis have said, I'm leaving this for the mat" blake stated and they stared at her.

"when did you go soft?" kyler asked and she turned to the boy

"i didn't go soft. I'm just trying to not look like a self-righteous crazy bitch" she exclaimed and she grabbed her stuff as she left the dojo and went home. she unlocked the door and walked inside. she began to clean the house up and she smiled at venus.

she didn't know what to do but then there was a knock on the door and she opened it to see eli.

"hawk? what happened?" she asked and he removed his hood as she saw the remains of his mohawk left on his head and he looked in her eyes.

"did you know that they were going to do this?" he asked and she brought him inside and she shook his head

"i told them that we should leave it for the mat but they didn't want to listen. why did you come here?" she questioned

"i didn't know where else to go" he said and she nodded. she didn't know what she was doing but she wrapped her arms around him and she hugged him. she had never wanted it to go this far and now she felt like she had to do something about this and she would. she would do something about it, she just didn't know what.

either way, blake layla heartley was a force to be reckoned with now more then ever.

-ABBYS NOTES-

protective gf/ex gf blake in the house. she is the only one who can say or do anything like that to him and i hope you will all see that very soon. i truly love writing her this way and making sure that we all do understand her, her motives and why she acts the way she does.

Bạn đang đọc truyện trên: Truyen2U.Pro