「1. start」

Màu nền
Font chữ
Font size
Chiều cao dòng

Iruma heavily gasped for air, sweat drenching her body as she laid in bed wearing her pajamas, it sticking to her like gum. Every single night that memory would haunt her and force her to wake up from her slumber, having the same reaction each time. Dark bags had taken place under her eyes and she no longer worked for the sake of helping people. She only built things now to get her precious mate back, even though she was dead.

Iruma somehow managed to preserve the body so it was still intact and as beautiful as she remembered it. She didn't really favor it though, as she preferred the girl to be smiling at her, but alas, that will never happen. The inventor sighed and placed the back of her hand on her forehead, glaring at the ceiling.

"I will bring you back." She thought with confidence. "I won't give up."

Iruma didn't quite understand the situation she was previously in. She took place in a killing game, where everybody would murder to escape the school, but she made it out alive.

It was...confusing.

Then it hit her.

She got away with murder.

They voted for the Ultimate Pianist, Kaede Akamatsu. They were convinced she did it, but when everyone realized they have chosen the wrong person, fear filled their bodies and each person was executed.

"Congratulations, Iruma Miu!" Monokuma said, laughing. "You successfully got away with killing the ultimate [talent], [Name] [Last Name]!"

Iruma clenched her teeth and her hand balled up into a fist. "Listen you shit, I want to get something before I leave this stupid place."

Monokuma brought a paw up to his mouth and he tilted his head. "And what would that be?"

The inventor looked at the ground, her voice shaking. "[Name]'s corpse."

Monokuma laughed and waved his paw at her. "Absolutely not!"

Iruma glared at the bear and hugged her sides, slowly growing nervous. "I will not fucking hesitate to kill myself right now! That would be a fucking waste of the killing game, don't you think you stupid piece of shit?!"

Monokuma thought for a moment and looked around the room. Right, he just killed everyone. Splendid.

He scratched the top of his head before agreeing to it. "Fine! Don't come crying to me when it starts rotting in your house!"

Iruma could remember that day very clear, she couldn't forget it. As she glanced at the case where [Name] was in, she sighed out of frustration and went back to work.

She can't give up, not now, not ever.

Bạn đang đọc truyện trên: Truyen2U.Pro