Màu nền
Font chữ
Font size
Chiều cao dòng

Jimin and I moved into our own little place just like he showed me years ago. A house in the woods. Peaceful for vampires here. That is until Jimin met Taehyung a nice young boy, werewolf though, and his mate hoseok, who looks like a horse and smells like a dog. Jimin has been hanging out with them leaving me behind but makes up for it at night ( c; ) 
Today was like usual. Jimin wakes up leaving me for taehyung to go hunting. Jimin just being taehyungs nose leading him to food. I laid in bed waiting for jimin so I decided to prepare a small diner. Yes i adapted to human food. Yay.. I set the table up and waited for jimin.
Hours passed and Jimin still wasn't home. Not a problem I have all eternity to wait.
Jimin arrived late like always and found jungkook playing with the cold food and a wax candle almost gone. Jungkook looked up and saw jimin but didnt smile or anything. He just stared at jimin. Jimin felt guilty and walked over to jungkook who stood up and avoided jimin. Jungkook was jealous yes cayse he didnt like that taehyung and jimin were together majority of the time now.

Bạn đang đọc truyện trên: Truyen2U.Pro